Location hidden

#449083 Mar 5, 2013
I think yours is near the bottom, Huh?
Huh

Plano, TX

#449084 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, much obliged, what religion didn't copy the pagans? What pagan didn't copy the Persians and Babylonians? How far back in History do you want to go?
You lot are exactly like the 2 trying to kill each other over 'your label my label' right now, in the Middle. Pathetic, no wonder your country is such a horrible mess.
Anyone?
Just labels, all the same crap. What a silly thing to put all your energies into.
:-)
And what silly crap is your energy going into? A lie you've just admitted is derivative. An insane belief in demons. Playing pretend persecution in an Internet forum titled by a former Christian where you knew posters would not be sympathetic to our lunacy. You really need to avail ourself of one of those phone numbers I provided. You might be too far gone. After all, psychotic people with religious delusions are harder to heal:

http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2010/08/w...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#449085 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about persecution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RdcgXGl4MTQXX
But he's not gay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
But he's not Jewish.
Sorry luv, if you want to make some kind of point you'll need to put it in writing, I won't accept links anymore :-)
Huh

Plano, TX

#449086 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it how you want, it's what being a Christian is all about is it not? You must be a Christian, no one else in the whole world does that. Only Christians misinterpret things to their own liking.
LOL
Damn, that's the third demon you killed off with that mug of ours. So, you're indigenous, then. Psst, I have news for you, you've got Aussie felon in you. Ah, you're Christian, you've probably had Aussie felon in you five times nightly.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#449087 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you and Loosey Jew have a lot in common. Insanity.
But mine is toxic.

Huh?

Location hidden

#449088 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Samo/samo ...Reel'n it all in...not say'n too much...for now...
;)
I'm done with that, I'm all chatty ;-)
Huh

Plano, TX

#449089 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
I think yours is near the bottom, Huh?
Awing and a miss. That's a sticky wicket, nutter. You make Wasssuuup seem sane. It's remarkable.

Don't you have any innocents you need to torture-murder? It's in the book!

Why any woman would want to be a Christian, a religion used to hold them back for millennia, boggles.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449090 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry luv, if you want to make some kind of point you'll need to put it in writing, I won't accept links anymore :-)
Paranoia, big destroya.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#449091 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Strawman.
Burning Man

Location hidden

#449092 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the rest of that word, Looney.
Hey! I'm a bacon flavoured fruit loop, thus named by someone who is relevant to me. Get it right Alco stalker.

Btw, I don't take mental health advice from topix Psychic Drunk wannabe psychiatrists, but thanks for caring, you really should stop stalking me though. It's very creepy.

Location hidden

#449093 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Awing and a miss. That's a sticky wicket, nutter. You make Wasssuuup seem sane. It's remarkable.
Don't you have any innocents you need to torture-murder? It's in the book!
Why any woman would want to be a Christian, a religion used to hold them back for millennia, boggles.
I imagine a lot would boggle you but I can see why you like Christianity so much, I'm supposed to respect you right? I've never even so much as considered torture, murder, kill but I see those words seem to be favourites of yours.

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

#449094 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Insults in Greek? Really? Actually, the biggest insult in Greek is the immoral Bible and its celebration of Torture-Murder. Of course, it begets adherents like the two girls and a grail we have posting here tonight.
The Farce is strong in you, young dead eye. Now, why not go Torture-Murder an innocent. It's in the book!
You seem to have assumed that I am a christian. I'm sorry that I caused you to misappropriate your demonstrably dull wit.

Location hidden

#449095 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia, big destroya.
On the contrary my dear. It's ok, I'll just go back to nodding and smiling @ u like always. I know you desperately need to have these wonderful little chats with me but my work here, with you is done and now I'm bored.

TTFN :-)

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#449096 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shy. I don't usually come right out and say things.

;-)

Location hidden

#449097 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are a thief and a liar. Perhaps they were perceptive. Your insistence that others perform sock puppetry is what that references. Your paranoia is telling, so telling you are claiming a dead atheist logs on with multiple names.
X is dead as well? I did not know that.*sniffles**tears* but... I just posted with him, was it very sudden? That's awful news...

Location hidden

#449098 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shy. I don't usually come right out and say things.
;-)
LOL... why ever not? You'd be so loved and popular, like me... Lol
<3

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#449099 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
X is dead as well? I did not know that.*sniffles**tears* but... I just posted with him, was it very sudden? That's awful news...
Get help, child.

Location hidden

#449100 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>A thief thinks everyone steals.
That is very true, are you sobering up?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#449102 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I can get you a Death Star, only used by an old lady to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday if you're willing to trade in that Falcon. It might be a little Dusty, if you get my drift.
Hahah! Gotcha! I jist can't git myself ta give up the Falcon...
Even princesses run ta go down in it's elevator.

Location hidden

#449103 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help, child.
So you've got nothing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 52 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web