Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448638 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really quite beyond clueless you know. Must be a Christian.
Clueless is believing in an Imaginary Torture Murder Victim and thinking such nonsense is necessary because of an apple. Nice obfuscatory try, though, flip-flopper. Now hop away, Little Joey.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448639 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing that for sure, just like I have no way of knowing for sure that you are full of shite.
Of course I do. You are full of Shiite. You flip flop more than a Hawaiian Sock Hop. Oh, and you're Christian.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448640 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one nosing around in and trying to add stuff to one of my PCs, funny thing is, I don't know anyone in Texas and I've never had it happen before coming to topix, I've only read of it.
Be like babysan and get a VPN. Try Witopia. The number could be spoofed. It could be unrelated to Texas. Most cyber attacks originate in Russia and China. How can you tell something is being added to your computer?

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448641 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still bragging bout them nasty farts of yours ???????
Clowns are supposed to be funny. You aren't.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448642 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Just glad you were here to clear that up... Lol
So, you don't care how ridiculous you sound when you post. Check.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448643 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagen, with to much free time...
Pot. Kettle. Hysterical hypocrisy.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448644 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
W, God can help you with your mental illness...
Believing in gods is a form of mental illness.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448645 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What?
You claimed I confessed to being a drunk for pointing out her failed analogy. That makes you an unabashed liar and a fraud. We're you drunk at the time?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448646 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what's the difference between you and Wasssuuup? You both consider yourselves warrior princesses for the same Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#448647 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mac! Wassup?
Same ol', same ol'.

How's by you?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#448648 Mar 4, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not "we Christians". I am an individual. Do you think all Atheists are clones in all their beliefs? How about gays? If one believes in some principle, then all must? To label Christians as if they are alike is quite shallow and and unlearned.
If I changed the Bible to suit my desires, my life would be extravagantly different. But it wouldn't be the Word of God, so I won't budge.
Your argument is paradox. Christians are alike by virtue of the fact they all believe in the same God, Savior and bible. In this sense, Christians are all clones. There is no such common standard or belief among atheists or gays. To believe there is no such standard among Christians is unlearned and ridiculous.

Christians constantly change the bible to suit their belief or cover some inconsistency in scripture. Here is an example:

God Lied: The Serpent Told the Truth

Genesis 2:16-17(KJV):

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the DAY that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

I had to use the New King James Version of the bible for this passage because to scholars, this passage is so blatantly wrong that in subsequent versions it was changed to cover the fact that God lied. For instance, in the NIV the passage reads:

“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” Genesis 2:16-17(NIV)

Notice the the phrase “for in the day that you eat “was changed to “for when you eat from it “. The word “day” has been omitted because, contrary to what God said, Adam did NOT die the DAY he ate the fruit, just as the serpent said in Genesis 3:1-5:

“Has God indeed said,‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent,“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” Then the serpent said to the woman,“You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

First notice the woman did not relay Gods exact words. She omitted then added. She omitted by saying “God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” when God actually said “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” Then she added by saying “nor shall you touch it, lest you die” which God did not say. At any rate, God’s warning that “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” did not come to pass. Adam lived for 930 years (Genesis 5:5). So in this sense God lied because Adam did not die the day he ate of the fruit, and the serpent told the truth because not only did Adam live well beyond the day he ate of the fruit, he also acquired the knowledge of good and evil just as the serpent said he would. In fact God himself later gave this same knowledge of good and evil to man in the form of the Torah.

There are many more examples of Christians changing the scripture and I will post them so Christians can be aware of just how fallible is the infallible word of God.

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#448649 Mar 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Same ol', same ol'.
How's by you?
Getting all my work done in anticipation of spring break next week. I see Christians aren't getting any smarter or becoming more enlightened. Socrates said (and of course I'm paraphrasing) you can't teach anything to one who knows everything. Right?

“What the Bleep? ”

Location hidden

#448650 Mar 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Same ol', same ol'.
How's by you?
By the way, have you heard from Nymph lately? I hope she's alright. I wanted to speak to her about maybe taking over the old JOF site.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448651 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, you don't care how ridiculous you sound when you post. Check.
ditto, check.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448652 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>so, what's the difference between you and Wasssuuup? You both consider yourselves warrior princesses for the same Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim.
Difference Definition...

A point or way in which people or things are not the same.
The state or condition of being dissimilar or unlike.

I realize this is Topix, I am on here for fun, but I will get bored, and move on... You are here for life... How very sad... Lol

ps Don't post me anymore, as you are a waste of my time...:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448653 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
repent and believe the Gospel!:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448654 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Believing in gods is a form of mental illness.
You tell that to God when you meet with him face to face, and you'll be the one going, Huh?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#448655 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It was religion. It is always a scam.
Worshiping aliens is a religion? Ok..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#448656 Mar 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend asking a deity "whom" is more moral than you for forgiveness.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>That's "who".
did you notice the quotes religitard
did you wonder why quotes?

there are consistencies amongst christians, the strongest being their lack of intellect.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#448657 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless is believing in an Imaginary Torture Murder Victim and thinking such nonsense is necessary because of an apple. Nice obfuscatory try, though, flip-flopper. Now hop away, Little Joey.
You're very mixed up there, you're drunk right now aren't you? I can tell because you don't seem quite sure how you want to insult me (lol) and have mixed it all up... So who's the torture murder victim? I'm a baby kangaroo eating an apple? Well, aren't I clever. Cheers :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min James 828,229
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 24 min Kalvin Fowler 257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 583,976
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Classic 2,260
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Justice League 3,345
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,285
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,786
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr His Eminency dr S... 611,843
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web