Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Plano, TX

#449067 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :-)
Welcome, I'm Lu, I do like your posts :-)
You forgot the rest of that word, Looney.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#449068 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhap I do mayhap I don't, but thank you for confirming that is what X says when he has nothing btw, much appreciated, you are truly wonderful Chess :-)
I'll take that for you got nothing.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449069 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to X, are you X like they say? Are you too gutless to expose your real self in your own profile? Huh? I won't tell anyone, it can be our little secret but you're certainly responding as though you are X. Did you forget to change over your profile? Doc does that a lot...
Just wondering, don't get to mad, you might swallow your tongue. LOL.
Oh, and by the way, nutter, you're the one hiding your location behind a profile. Paranoid, delusional, and hypocritical are no way to go through life, nutter. Seek help.

As a public service, here is a list of people that can help you:

1. Lennon Psychology
Category: Counseling & Mental Health
16 Limestone St
Ipswich Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 2220
2. Geoff Topping
55 Raceview St
QLD Queensland 4305
(07) 3202 2285
3. Ipswich Community Youth Service
17 Thorn St
Ipswich Queensland 4305
(07) 3812 1050
4. Lockyer & Ipswich Psychology
6 Gray St
Ipswich Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 9390
5. Parry Catherine
8 Roderich St
Ipswich Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 8876
6. Lyndell Redman
100 Warwick Rd
Ipswich Queensland 4305
0412 585 296
7. Ipswich Psychology Centre
Raceview Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 2712
8. Brian E Hazell
11 Warwick Rd
Ipswich Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 4991
9. Ipswich Psychology
55 Raceview St
Raceview Queensland 4305
(07) 3202 2285
10. Ipswich Psychology
48 Glebe Rd
Newtown (ipswich) Queensland 4305
(07) 3281 2712

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#449070 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Unoriginal. Oh, yeah, Christian. Your Mythra is a Mithra. The Farce is strong in you, young dead eye.
Why thank you, much obliged, what religion didn't copy the pagans? What pagan didn't copy the Persians and Babylonians? How far back in History do you want to go?

You lot are exactly like the 2 trying to kill each other over 'your label my label' right now, in the Middle. Pathetic, no wonder your country is such a horrible mess.

Anyone?

Just labels, all the same crap. What a silly thing to put all your energies into.

:-)
Huh

Plano, TX

#449071 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... is that why when I first came here I was accused of being a thief and a liar, which was odd cause I hadn't started mimicking the geniuses yet, thanks for explaining it to me, that's very kind of you :-)
Well, you are a thief and a liar. Perhaps they were perceptive. Your insistence that others perform sock puppetry is what that references. Your paranoia is telling, so telling you are claiming a dead atheist logs on with multiple names.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449072 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhap I do mayhap I don't, but thank you for confirming that is what X says when he has nothing btw, much appreciated, you are truly wonderful Chess :-)
A thief thinks everyone steals.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#449073 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again thinking I don't know what your lil' crusade is about.
It's all about persecution.

But he's not gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But he's not Jewish.

Location hidden

#449074 Mar 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that for you got nothing.
Take it how you want, it's what being a Christian is all about is it not? You must be a Christian, no one else in the whole world does that. Only Christians misinterpret things to their own liking.

LOL
Huh

Plano, TX

#449076 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... is that why when I first came here I was accused of being a thief and a liar, which was odd cause I hadn't started mimicking the geniuses yet, thanks for explaining it to me, that's very kind of you :-)
Damn, please change your avatar. Another of my demons just died looking at it. At this rate I'll be an ugly, lying, disgusting Christian.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449077 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, much obliged, what religion didn't copy the pagans? What pagan didn't copy the Persians and Babylonians? How far back in History do you want to go?
You lot are exactly like the 2 trying to kill each other over 'your label my label' right now, in the Middle. Pathetic, no wonder your country is such a horrible mess.
Anyone?
Just labels, all the same crap. What a silly thing to put all your energies into.
That was some insane babbling right there. My country is not a mess. Stupid Aussie, thinking I'm American. Damn jail birds.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449078 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RdcgXGl4MTQXX
But he's not gay.
But he's not Jewish.
Yeah, you and Loosey Jew have a lot in common. Insanity.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449079 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it how you want, it's what being a Christian is all about is it not? You must be a Christian, no one else in the whole world does that. Only Christians misinterpret things to their own liking.
LOL
Strawman.
Huh

Plano, TX

#449080 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a tip; that would be more offensive and less drunk looking and funny, if you actually (a) Knew what you're babbling about and (b) if I was actually Australian.
Better luck next time buddy :-)
I never accept tips from Christians. You never know where that thing has been.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#449082 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it how you want....
I will.

And I don't need your permission to do so.

Location hidden

#449083 Mar 5, 2013
I think yours is near the bottom, Huh?
Huh

Plano, TX

#449084 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone?
And what silly crap is your energy going into? A lie you've just admitted is derivative. An insane belief in demons. Playing pretend persecution in an Internet forum titled by a former Christian where you knew posters would not be sympathetic to our lunacy. You really need to avail ourself of one of those phone numbers I provided. You might be too far gone. After all, psychotic people with religious delusions are harder to heal:

http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2010/08/w...

Location hidden

#449085 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RdcgXGl4MTQXX
But he's not gay.
But he's not Jewish.
Sorry luv, if you want to make some kind of point you'll need to put it in writing, I won't accept links anymore :-)
Huh

Plano, TX

#449086 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Damn, that's the third demon you killed off with that mug of ours. So, you're indigenous, then. Psst, I have news for you, you've got Aussie felon in you. Ah, you're Christian, you've probably had Aussie felon in you five times nightly.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#449087 Mar 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you and Loosey Jew have a lot in common. Insanity.
But mine is toxic.

Huh?

Location hidden

#449088 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Samo/samo ...Reel'n it all in...not say'n too much...for now...
;)
I'm done with that, I'm all chatty ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Cat 80,323
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min PadMark 701,540
People R Racists About Cultures 55 min Professor 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 59 min Tony 6,870
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Prince of Darkness 995,767
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 1 hr GodDog 4
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,539