Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448946 Mar 4, 2013
2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness...
Huh

Plano, TX

#448947 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what a liar
Have you ever considered posing a reasoned, intelligent refutation to a post that you don't agree with instead of making yourself into the floor mat of a clown car?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448948 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You should avoid thought-terminating cliches. You know you only get so many thoughts a day, Gacey, and when you abruptly terminate one it can take you up to 48 hours to spool up another.
I blame the grits, lye-laced, leftover pieces from corn processing. Nutritionally speaking, grits lack significant amounts of vitamins or minerals. They contain a minute amount of fiber and no essential fats. Their flavor is lacking and thus butter or heavy cream is used to make them palatable, bringing together the blood-vessel-destroying, brain-atrophying, unholy marriage of simple carbohydrates and saturated fat.
You're pickling your brain on religion and grits, and probably some cheap, formaldehyde-preserved American "beer", too. Try watching cars making right turns sometime. Your blood is pooling on the left side of your corpus callosum and allowing the Republican side of your brain way too much leeway.
Ho-hum! The same old repetitive BS from the Troll Huh! The poor fool can't come up with anything new because of being dumb... Closely resembling his stumbling, bumbling buddy anti-christ the liar
Huh

Plano, TX

#448949 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Galatians 1:1 “Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead)”
Romans 1:1 “Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God
2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God” This is repeated over and over in his epistles (1 Cor.1:1; 2 Cor.2:1; Eph. 1:1; Col.1:1; 2 Tim1:1.) If this is not true then the Scripture is not inspired by God and cannot be trusted anywhere as accurate
I believe the holy word of God
No matter how much it contradicts with all the other "holy words of God" in the same immoral book?

So, Paul wrote Corinthians, Galatians, and Timothy and in them declared himself an apostle of a religion he was trying to pimp? Hmmm, nothing suspect there. Care to buy a bridge?

You do know Joseph Smith did the exact same thing.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448950 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the best entertainment on the internet.
I agree 100%
Huh

Plano, TX

#448951 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness...
If you were going to write a book trying to sell a particular concept or religion, you would include a passage with almost that exact wording. All that proves is that the authors were clever marketers. I have some park land I can sell you just north of midtown Manhattan. All transactions are given as approved by God and will be profitable for you. How could you lose?

Ahem, cash only. I don't take checks from Christians.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448952 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Christian Fear Tactic
<quoted text>
You're so funny! Where've you been? How do I know how to bring you out.... LOL missed ya X :-)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448953 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If you were going to write a book trying to sell a particular concept or religion, you would include a passage with almost that exact wording. All that proves is that the authors were clever marketers. I have some park land I can sell you just north of midtown Manhattan. All transactions are given as approved by God and will be profitable for you. How could you lose?
Ahem, cash only. I don't take checks from Christians.
You aren't stuck on stupid, you just are stupid. Now take your dumb ass to bed, your brother is waiting...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448955 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Every Christian creates a god in their own image. Your god loves and hates all the same things you do. Boom. Slam dunk.
I don't hate much, just bugs mostly, I get really itchy spots when they bite me, oh and I'm not overly fond of grass for similar reasons... thanks for asking instead of just assuming to know my mind. Oh, I hate demons, nasty things they are.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448956 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Ho-hum! The same old repetitive BS from the Troll Huh! The poor fool can't come up with anything new because of being dumb... Closely resembling his stumbling, bumbling buddy anti-christ the liar
This coming from the sub genius whose idea of an erudite, non-repetitive post is "your dumb".

Face it, Gacey, you have nothing but an immoral belief system built on a foundation of nothing. It suits you.

I see you are anti-American, as well. We share First Amendment rights that you denigrate by referring to me as a troll. I, on the other hand, just encouraged you to compose a post clearly refuting what you call lies by Anti-Christ. Therein lies the difference and what makes you a traitor to your country, which of course is already in your heritage. I encourage discourse, discussion, and dissent while your only goal is to silence those that would unmask the phantom of your phantasmagorical panjandrum.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448957 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%
Yeah, especially idiots that try to obfuscate falsely by claiming there are no religions based on alien worship and then when provided numerous samples offers no mea culpa, just the strange, sordid silence of the immorally deluded.

You couldn't illuminate a dollhouse with a stadium light.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448958 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh, scary Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim retribution threats again. Yawn.
Psssst, how do you torture a soul? Is your soul hopefully doing to have a better looking mug than you currently possess? How do you explain head injuries that can completely change the personality of a person with the specious concept of souls?
What do you mean? What threat, where is the threat? That is a good will gesture. If you're going to mock someone you don't know don't you think you should at least know what you're talking about? What do mugs have to do with anything? I have coffee in mine if that's what you're wondering. You really should lay off the sauce, it's not good for you.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448959 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Paul was a lying bastard and I can prove it.
Go on then, show us your proof.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448960 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it's obvious you lie about who or what you are. You're a Christian. Lying is a requirement.
Does that mean you're a Christian too? That would make a lot of sense actually..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448961 Mar 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it's obvious you lie about who or what you are. You're a Christian. Lying is a requirement.
Prove you're not a troll assuming shit about people you know nothing about. Go on prove it. I did notice you didn't like my assumption of you being a drunk. Why is that? Everybody lies here, that isn't an assumption, I know why too. So calling me a liar is really not going to make me slink of crying, sorry to disappoint you. Ooops, I think I just lied again!
Huh

Plano, TX

#448962 Mar 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't stuck on stupid, you just are stupid. Now take your dumb ass to bed, your brother is waiting...
Your obsession with incest is a product of your immoral religion. It is not too late for you to receive help for your perversions, obsessions, and delusions. Modern pharmacology provides many solutions for your problems and the road to recovery is only a phone call to your local mental health provider away.

Having an intellectual lightweight, a veritable skull-empty, vapid, anti-American, toothless rube like you calling me stupid is a badge of honor I will wear proudly. You make Carol Wayne seem like Marie Curie, you make Dick Smothers seem like Albert Einstein, you make Dubya seem like Thomas Jefferson, you make horseshit seem like the Cray Titan computer. You make yourself look like an idiot, but all that takes is 17 respirations a minute.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448963 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you're a Christian too? That would make a lot of sense actually..
Except I've never lied. Unlike you. It's a requirement to defend your immoral dogma. Keep up the good work. Killing your religion is a noble cause. Will you begin work on Islam, too, please?
Huh

Plano, TX

#448964 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on then, show us your proof.
He did, but, of course, that was way too detailed for you to process

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#448965 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter, not Paul was called to be the emissary to the Gentiles:
And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them,“Men, brothers, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the gentiles should hear the word of the Good News and believe.
Acts 15:7
He was chosen to go to the first gentile filled with the Spirit of God. The story concerning Cornelius and the dream Peter had in Acts chapter 10 verifies this. By his own words Peter was chosen by God to be emissary to the gentiles, and it is doubtful he would passed this responsibility on to someone else. Who chose Paul? No one.
Jesus chose Paul, you would call the Saviour no one.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448966 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? What threat, where is the threat? That is a good will gesture. If you're going to mock someone you don't know don't you think you should at least know what you're talking about? What do mugs have to do with anything? I have coffee in mine if that's what you're wondering. You really should lay off the sauce, it's not good for you.
Once again, I don't drink. May The Lord have mercy on our soul implies that it is to a given and that the alternative is eternal torture. Just because you couch the concept in passive-aggressive veils does not detract from its intent, a silly, childish threat by an I moral, deluded psychotic.

Mug. Face. Hopefully your soul mug looks better than your current one.

I see, once again, you were unable to answer even simple questions about your childish, ridiculous, immoral dogma so you resort to this, more lies about me. You insult yourself. You don't need my help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Toby 65,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min trifecta1 974,007
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 654,659
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 17 min Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 32 min Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 42 min T rules 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min T rules 45,317
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min who 281,980
More from around the web