Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#448906 Mar 4, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Did you hear the one about the guy who had his arm broke and spent a week in a hospital?
No?
How about the one where the dog gets shot and comes home the next day?
No?
Get Kait to tell you the story sometime.
Once upon a STOMP...
Translation: "My life is so empty and worthless, I have nothing better to do than to come here and lie about other people."

Thanks for showing us all how full of shit you are.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448907 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not a proud practicing homosexual?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that homosexual lifestyle not categorized as deviant behavior by the American Psychiatric Society until the early 1970's?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is 2013. Today religious delusion is classified as a mental illness. Just ask Ted Haggard, Andrea Yates, Dennis Rader, Ed Gein, David Berkowitz, the Yorkshire Rapier, Sampson Kanderayi, and Jeffrey Dahmer, et al.

It even has its own DSM diagnostic code for medical billing: V62.89.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448908 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are tossed into the flames by the angels on Judgment Day, act surprised.
"Tossed into the flames by the angels"! Wow, now isn't that just angelic behavior. Haha. It is amazing how sick Christianity makes people.

Here is an article on how much more difficult it is to cure psychotic patients with religious delusions, commonly referred to around here as Topix Christians:

http://epiphenom.fieldofscience.com/2010/08/w...
Huh

Plano, TX

#448909 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are tossed into the flames by the angels on Judgment Day, act surprised.
When the Flying Spaghetti Monster offers you some Alfredo sauce on a nice, al dente penne and embraces you with his noodly goodness, try not to act disappointed that there won't be any totrture to masturbate to.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448910 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, the atheist, chiding New Age Spiritual Warrior, the atheist.
Nope, go back and read it again. Your comprehension skills are falling further into the abyss of your delusion. Now get the cross out of your hole of Eve-il.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448911 Mar 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
She did, huh?
Just like she claimed "demons run at the sight of her".
Her claims are bogus.
Worse than bogus, it signifies extreme mental illness, like drowning the babies in the bathtub type.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448912 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise the Lord, WaterNymph has been gloriously and wondrously saved.
Lying for your Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim again, babysan. Tsk, tsk.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448913 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
ccording to Romans 1: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
What exactly is that recompense for the error of their homosexual activity?
A fabulous sense for design.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448914 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Controlling our evolutionary need for sexuality is always the major tenet of the Abrahamic nonsense. Teaching people that desires necessary for survival are evil creates all manner of mental illness.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448915 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You have a monkey on your back, and he stays with you wherever you go. If you try to run away, he stays with you.
A monkey is cuter than a torture worm.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448916 Mar 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you wanted a pony.
Can't a guy want a monkey AND a pony?

I want a Millennium Falcon too.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448917 Mar 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"You, ah, like gladiator movies?"
SORRY!
<quoted text>
Will you two STOP that?!
LMAO!!
Roger, Roger.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448918 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a monkey on your back. He is always with you. No matter which way you turn, or how fast you run, that monkey is clinging to you.
Wow, that's a new meme among the Church Monkeys. Interesting. Funny, but the addiction you profess will take the place of said monkeys is much worse.

Ray Comfort has even picked up on that one. Ah, the new scams of the Christians. Don't forget to tip your preacher. Don't bend over, or he'll tip you.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448919 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, in Dickinson Proxy, TX:

http://www.urlesque.com/2008/12/18/this-is-a-...
Huh

Plano, TX

#448920 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you settle for a Tequila Mockingbird?

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448921 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not a proud practicing homosexual?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that homosexual lifestyle not categorized as deviant behavior by the American Psychiatric Society until the early 1970's?
So what?

In 1857 the Supreme Court of the United States (Dred Scott v. John Sanford) declared African Americans were property, and ruled that they weren't protected by the Constitution?

What's your point?
Huh

Plano, TX

#448922 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. I have never personally invented new versions of a Bible and I don't change anything in it to suit myself. Not all Christians do that. Sure King Henry VIII changed it so he could have lots of wives and others made up new ones to suit themselves but what exactly does that have to do with J or me or any anonymous poster you wish to ridicule. Why are you so obsessed with Christians anyway? I mean, they're just delusional and God doesn't exist and the Bible is rubbish right? Kind of a pointless obsession isn't it?
Every Christian creates a god in their own image. Your god loves and hates all the same things you do. Boom. Slam dunk.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448923 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
They died, all right. They died spiritually on that DAY. Before that time, Adam and Eve were created to live forever. When sin entered into the garden, Adam and Eve lost their immortality and death came upon their souls. They continued to live out their earthly years, but no longer could they live forever on this earth. From then until now, every human being lives under the reality of death and hell and sin, unless he becomes born again.
So, that's the cover story, eh? In 6,000 years, that's the best you can come up with? Fail.

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448924 Mar 4, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Your name suits you so well.
How could you possibly know that when you don't even know what that pseudonym means?
Huh

Plano, TX

#448925 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore my previous post to you, you've just answered my question. May The Lord have mercy on your soul.
*shivers*
Ooooh, scary Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim retribution threats again. Yawn.

Psssst, how do you torture a soul? Is your soul hopefully doing to have a better looking mug than you currently possess? How do you explain head injuries that can completely change the personality of a person with the specious concept of souls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min confrinting with ... 654,576
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Tortise62 281,972
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Dr Banonator 65,041
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min ImFree2Choose 2,607
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min bad bob 183,229
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Gabriel 973,993
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Neville Thompson 521
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Neville Thompson 45,314
More from around the web