Why Iím no longer a Christian
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448421 Mar 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me confused with your mother.
Now, back to your father's bathroom floor.
You'll make your sef sick.
Get it?

THUMP!
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448422 Mar 2, 2013
100%.
THUMPTOTALITY!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448423 Mar 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a stripper at a gay club then. GREAT!!!!
<quoted text>
*There's* a mental image I coulda done without...
Now, run along, Wolf Witch, and have a nice night in the woods chasing your shadow ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Bro.Clownie (The deliverer of truth an pain to delusional atheist knuckle=heads everywhere...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448424 Mar 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like some of my Itatian sausage?
ITS HUGE!
Thanks for sharing, Christian.
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448425 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tendencies? You eye-balling me boy?

Can't THUMP this!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448426 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome atheist
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448427 Mar 2, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You may butt in. It's a forum and you have as much right as anyone, and have been quite polite. I will attempt to reciprocate, even though I know our beliefs vary drastically.
Yes, I believe Moses penned all but the last 8 verses of Deut.
Take note of some the references back to Moses' work. For example, John 7:22 and Acts 15:1 refer to Moses giving the doctrine of circumcision. Yet John also reveals that this came earlieróin Genesis, with Abraham. Nevertheless, it is credited to Moses because it was recorded in his writings. The New Testament attributes all the books from Genesis through Deuteronomy as being the writings of Moses. So, to attack the Mosaic authorship of the first five books of the Old Testament then is to attack the truthfulness of the rest of the biblical writers and Jesus Himself.
There is abundant biblical and extra-biblical evidence that Moses wrote the Pentateuch during the wilderness wanderings after the Jews left their slavery in Egypt and before they entered the Promised Land (about 1445Ė1405 BC). Contrary to the liberal theologians and other skeptics, it was not written after the Jews returned from exile in Babylon (ca. 500 BC). Christians who believe Moses wrote the Pentateuch do not need to feel intellectually intimidated. It is the enemies of the truth of God that are failing to think carefully and face the facts honestly.
As a prophet of God, Moses wrote under divine inspiration, guaranteeing the complete accuracy and absolute authority of his writings. Those writings were endorsed by Jesus and the New Testament apostles, who based their teaching and the truth of the gospel on the truths revealed in the books of Moses, including the truths about a literal six-day creation about 6000 years ago, the Curse on the whole creation when Adam sinned, and the judgment of the global, catastrophic Flood at the time of Noah.
The attack on the Mosaic authorship of the Pentateuch is nothing less than an attack on the veracity, reliability, and authority of the Word of Almighty God. Christians should believe God, rather than the fallible, sinful skeptics inside and outside the church who, in their intellectual arrogance, are consciously or unconsciously trying to undermine the Word so that they can justify in their own minds (but not before God) their rebellion against God. As Paul says in Romans 3:4,""Let God be true and every man a liar."" - http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...
Answers in Genesis? Ken Ham is a known fraud and huckster.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448428 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
TrŤs bon!!
I still think my favorite episode was the "Bitter Suite," but "A Day In The Life" is right up there next to it.
Hi, Sorry I had to go make some popcorn.. Yes! Episode #58.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#448429 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is 58?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448430 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Which one is 58?
http://www.whoosh.org/epguide/bitter.html

She's very pretty...
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/go...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448431 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
She's on Netflicks...

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#448432 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Oh! Okay. Yeah, "Bitter Suite."
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>She's very pretty...
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/go...
*Oo*-rah! Yeah, she's still got it.

I was disappointed with her role in "Spartacus," though. In an interview years ago with Howard Stern, he asked her if she'd ever do a nude scene; she said no, never.

And then she did, in "Spartacus." Several. Was she goaded into it by her husband, who was also the executive producer? I don't know; but I thought her role in "Spartacus" was a step down from "XENA."
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#448434 Mar 2, 2013
Read what well known atheist Sam Harris has to say about Buddhism.

http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#448435 Mar 3, 2013
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo wrote:
Read what well known atheist Sam Harris has to say about Buddhism.
http://www.nichirenbuddhist.org/
NO!

hahaaa...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#448436 Mar 3, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's where it is... Just amazes me that folks can be so opinionated about something they no nothing about...
folks = christians
something = bible & history of

Location hidden

#448437 Mar 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in God! If you don't, that is your business At the end of our lives we will see who is right, and, who is wrong. Let's flip a coin yup you lose again karl...
you are a coward, and an uninformed idiot.

You "believe" in a god, just in case you will get paid off.

I am so sure, that there is no christian god, that I am willing to bet my eternal life.

there is no comparison between out commitments clown.

You are a mere coward.

Location hidden

#448438 Mar 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we could ALL use some forgiveness? just put'n the thought out there to be kicked around a lil.....;)
I recommend asking a deity "whom" is more moral than you for forgiveness.

Location hidden

#448439 Mar 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay let's cut to the chase:
would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?
one, who would accept blood as recompense is not a god, is not moral, and is worthy of only disdain.
Black Thumper

Candler, NC

#448440 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
folks = christians
something = bible & history of
you=stupid
future=hell

THUMP!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448441 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward, and an uninformed idiot.
You "believe" in a god, just in case you will get paid off.
I am so sure, that there is no christian god, that I am willing to bet my eternal life.
there is no comparison between out commitments clown.
You are a mere coward.
karl is a sissy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bless the jews (Nov '08) 3 min Yeshua Jesus is L... 7,215
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 590,611
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 839,694
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Charlie Sheen 271,396
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 38 min America the beaut... 462
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,570
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Santosanto 612,206
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr gundee123 100,066
More from around the web