Why I’m no longer a Christian
little angel

Malone, NY

#448406 Mar 2, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Dearth is sharing now is his body with the worms and his soul with flames, sweetheart.
ULTIMATE STOMPTROCITY!
DOUBLE STOMPCECRATION!
sorry to read that...I'm new at this and trying to work a laptop..Please overlook anything I do out of the order of things..I'm learning as I go...and thanks, Gut Stomper, for the update to my comment

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448407 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Babysan is Stumpy, an angry obsessed Christian stalker who has spent 4-5 years trying to dig up dirt on the participants on this thread so that he can post up private data and attempt to humiliate those people. It's not the best track record though.
Xette was a pseudonym I made up for my wife a few years back.
Thank you for the info... I realized a long time ago that there are posters stalking for private data...
I don't give out personal info. I've never had FB either... My friends still bug me about this... Haha

That is a cute name for your wife... I didn't realize you were married, and I am glad you have someone to walk in the park with...

As for me, single is good... I would not like another person telling me what I could do, or not do. Lol..*
Again, this just works for me... xo

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448408 Mar 2, 2013
babysan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's keep it that way, Kerry.
I agree... Don't post me anymore, cause I won't answer...

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#448410 Mar 2, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! I had you down as Fecal in origin. Sorry!
You have me confused with your mother.

Now, back to your father's bathroom floor.
babysan

Kodak, TN

#448412 Mar 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww! Sorry to interrupt. Say 'hey' to my old man for me.
babysan

Kodak, TN

#448413 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing, Christian.
Sorry. But, she's all mine, bugle boy.

#448414 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Rof...You have no idea who I am... BWahahahahah
Are you a "XENA" fan, by any chance?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448415 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Liam was pretty much on the money.
If you knew the history of your religion then you wouldn't be so confused, about your religion.
Of course, then you probably wouldn't believe that sh*t, either.
Now how 'bout some grits?
Thats BIG OL 10-4 on them GRITS! GOOD BUDDY! Clownie on the side and grinning...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448416 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
No he didn't.
YES HE DID!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448417 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a "XENA" fan, by any chance?
oui :)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448418 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't need Google; I speak Italian fluently. It comes from being from an Italian family, y'stupid faccia di culo. Go look *that* up on your google,è inutile cazzo piccolo.
LMAO@U!!
**STOMP!!!!!!!**
Would you like some of my Itatian sausage?

ITS HUGE!

#448419 Mar 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YES HE DID!
No he didn't.

Jesus isn't real; he never existed. What you believe in is a ripped-off myth.

#448420 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
oui :)
Très bon!!

I still think my favorite episode was the "Bitter Suite," but "A Day In The Life" is right up there next to it.
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448421 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You'll make your sef sick.
Get it?

THUMP!
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448422 Mar 2, 2013
100%.
THUMPTOTALITY!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448423 Mar 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a stripper at a gay club then. GREAT!!!!
<quoted text>
*There's* a mental image I coulda done without...
Now, run along, Wolf Witch, and have a nice night in the woods chasing your shadow ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Bro.Clownie (The deliverer of truth an pain to delusional atheist knuckle=heads everywhere...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448424 Mar 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like some of my Itatian sausage?
ITS HUGE!
Black Thumper

Kodak, TN

#448425 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tendencies? You eye-balling me boy?

Can't THUMP this!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#448426 Mar 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome atheist
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#448427 Mar 2, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You may butt in. It's a forum and you have as much right as anyone, and have been quite polite. I will attempt to reciprocate, even though I know our beliefs vary drastically.
Yes, I believe Moses penned all but the last 8 verses of Deut.
Take note of some the references back to Moses' work. For example, John 7:22 and Acts 15:1 refer to Moses giving the doctrine of circumcision. Yet John also reveals that this came earlier—in Genesis, with Abraham. Nevertheless, it is credited to Moses because it was recorded in his writings. The New Testament attributes all the books from Genesis through Deuteronomy as being the writings of Moses. So, to attack the Mosaic authorship of the first five books of the Old Testament then is to attack the truthfulness of the rest of the biblical writers and Jesus Himself.
There is abundant biblical and extra-biblical evidence that Moses wrote the Pentateuch during the wilderness wanderings after the Jews left their slavery in Egypt and before they entered the Promised Land (about 1445–1405 BC). Contrary to the liberal theologians and other skeptics, it was not written after the Jews returned from exile in Babylon (ca. 500 BC). Christians who believe Moses wrote the Pentateuch do not need to feel intellectually intimidated. It is the enemies of the truth of God that are failing to think carefully and face the facts honestly.
As a prophet of God, Moses wrote under divine inspiration, guaranteeing the complete accuracy and absolute authority of his writings. Those writings were endorsed by Jesus and the New Testament apostles, who based their teaching and the truth of the gospel on the truths revealed in the books of Moses, including the truths about a literal six-day creation about 6000 years ago, the Curse on the whole creation when Adam sinned, and the judgment of the global, catastrophic Flood at the time of Noah.
The attack on the Mosaic authorship of the Pentateuch is nothing less than an attack on the veracity, reliability, and authority of the Word of Almighty God. Christians should believe God, rather than the fallible, sinful skeptics inside and outside the church who, in their intellectual arrogance, are consciously or unconsciously trying to undermine the Word so that they can justify in their own minds (but not before God) their rebellion against God. As Paul says in Romans 3:4,""Let God be true and every man a liar."" - http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...
Answers in Genesis? Ken Ham is a known fraud and huckster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 603,272
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 8,088
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min who 177,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Turkey 879,275
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min messianic114 3,852
Though God is 'silent', His Creations EXCLAIM H... 42 min just asking 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 41,147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,896
More from around the web