Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#448468 Mar 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is not an opinion, it is established fact. An argument from popularity is useless. The Creation "Museum" is the largest religious scam going today. Of course, he may hoist on his own petard of that ridiculous, dinosaur-bearing ark.
The Creation Museum is not highly acclaimed. Revenue is dropping every year. Even deluded Christians are realizing it is a scam. Discern that.
http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2012/...
One of Ken Ham's most compelling arguments? "Were you there?" Strangely, he doesn't apply it to his own disgusting lies and scams. Here is another "Creationist" discussing Ham.
http://www.oldearth.org/rebuttal/aig/daily/20...
Ham respected? CM highly acclaimed? Read this about Ham being disinvited from a homeschooling conference.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/marc...
And here he is reviled by a Christian website for his money-grubbing ways:
http://thewartburgwatch.com/2012/06/18/more-r...
Ken Ham treats the Flintstones like a documentary. Ken Ham is a child abuser. Ken Ham is a danger to Society, to Science, and to Education. Ken Ham is a foreign enemy combatant, an anti-intellectual terrorist, a fleeced of the flock. That you link to him speaks volumes of you, necromancer.
"A child abuser"? That has not been proven. I personally can not stomach most noted evangelists, particularly the ones that make it to TV. There are exceptions. There is good and bad in everything and everyone. Look at many of the historical leaders and powers of the world through time.

Your links are no more reputable than links that support my beliefs. I accept little organized religion theological declarations. Because you don't agree is or approve of an individual still is you opinion in which we are all entitled to ours.

"Necromancer"? lol

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#448469 Mar 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Right now it's a pickle.
And you're in one.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448471 Mar 3, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, that is your opinion, and not a proven fact.
Actually, you just lied.

Ken Ham is a debunked fraud.

That IS a proven fact.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448472 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Not a concept. A connection of power and love. It is spiritual, but quite real. Infants and children are much more perceptive before we are conditioned to believe that sixth sense does not exist for us.
What is sixth sense?
Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, heaven, etc. It also includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect. Extrasensory perception (ESP), clairvoyance, premonition, intuition are synonymous with sixth sense or subtle perception ability. Throughout this website we use the words sixth sense, ESP and subtle perception ability interchangeably.
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/ar...
Of course, God can communicate with whoever He wishes in whatever manner He wishes. He is not limited as are humans abilities.
LOL @ delusion

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448473 Mar 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Just wow.
Amazing, ain't it?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448474 Mar 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is not an opinion, it is established fact. An argument from popularity is useless. The Creation "Museum" is the largest religious scam going today. Of course, he may hoist on his own petard of that ridiculous, dinosaur-bearing ark.
The Creation Museum is not highly acclaimed. Revenue is dropping every year. Even deluded Christians are realizing it is a scam. Discern that.
http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2012/...
One of Ken Ham's most compelling arguments? "Were you there?" Strangely, he doesn't apply it to his own disgusting lies and scams. Here is another "Creationist" discussing Ham.
http://www.oldearth.org/rebuttal/aig/daily/20...
Ham respected? CM highly acclaimed? Read this about Ham being disinvited from a homeschooling conference.
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/marc...
And here he is reviled by a Christian website for his money-grubbing ways:
http://thewartburgwatch.com/2012/06/18/more-r...
Ken Ham treats the Flintstones like a documentary. Ken Ham is a child abuser. Ken Ham is a danger to Society, to Science, and to Education. Ken Ham is a foreign enemy combatant, an anti-intellectual terrorist, a fleeced of the flock. That you link to him speaks volumes of you, necromancer.
Bickety Bam!

Ken Ham is just one of the millions of Christian frauds throughout the history of Christianity.

Janitor of the Lord is another.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448475 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Prove it. lol. You're not everyone. Furthermore, I had already been born as an infant. Maybe even again.
LOL *snort*

Lying Christians asking for proof is always hilarious.
anonymous

Garden City, MI

#448476 Mar 3, 2013
Ok, so most of the posts on here by Christians seem pretty hateful... Christ is/was not hateful but is/was loving. "Christian" means Christ-like, therefore those of you who say you are a Christian, yet are being hateful, you aren't being Christ-like when you do that and therefore you are misrepresenting Christ. Please stop. Thank you.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448477 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Your links are no more reputable than links that support my beliefs.
LOL *snort*

You just lied again.

What a lovely Sunday!
anonymous

Garden City, MI

#448478 Mar 3, 2013
Another thing, to everyone in here, please just stop verbally attacking each other, it is hateful and completely useless, it will literally get you nowhere, at best it will only hurt you.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448479 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Ok, so most of the posts on here by Christians seem pretty hateful... Christ is/was not hateful but is/was loving. "Christian" means Christ-like, therefore those of you who say you are a Christian, yet are being hateful, you aren't being Christ-like when you do that and therefore you are misrepresenting Christ. Please stop. Thank you.
Funny, ain't it?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448480 Mar 3, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Another thing, to everyone in here, please just stop verbally attacking each other, it is hateful and completely useless, it will literally get you nowhere, at best it will only hurt you.
Seems to be working just fine. Your last post is the evidence.

Thanks for your input.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#448481 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of steps, did you know she had to stand on a box to appear to be the large and physical woman she portrayed? She is petite. Some old-time famous cowboy actors that were short also had to do that to have that dominant appearance over women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...
Lucy Lawless is 5'10 1/4"

"Commenting on her rambunctious childhood, Lucy later said "...'I didn't know I was a girl until I was eight.'" From: "Lucy Lawless & Reneé O'Connor, Warrour Stars of XENA," by Nikki Stafford; ECW Press, 1998.

Continuing: "Following the tough-minded example of her mother, Lucy learned to hold her own with her (5) older brothers. Her father recalls the play-fights the children would have with grass clippings and rotten fruit as their weapons. He remembers that Lucy 'had a great throw--she's got a good strong arm. And being one of only two girls in the family, she learned early on to give as good as she got.'"

She's also Catholic, and according to the book she attended church every Sunday until she was 18. As an adult, she also worked for two years as a gold miner in Australia.

As for Xena, according to the book they had a little trouble getting Lucy into her outfit because of her "tall frame."

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#448482 Mar 3, 2013
While the doofus who wrote this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article -...

describes her as "petite," and thereby shows he or she has no idea of what "petite" means, there is nothing mentioned about Lucy ever "standing on a box."

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#448483 Mar 3, 2013
From: "Lucy Lawless & Reneé O'Connor, Warrior Stars of XENA," by Nikki Stafford; ECW Press, 1998 (p 15)

"Lucy began looking for work but realized that it wasn't her name that was holding her back, it was her look. Lucy was tall---5'10'---she had a lot of problems obtaining roles..."
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#448487 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.
Facts come from man and may be biased and fallible and often inconclusive.
Faith comes from God and is pure and eternal.
FAITH: Strong's G4102 - pistis
1) conviction of the truth of anything, belief; in the NT of a conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, generally with the included idea of trust and holy fervour born of faith and joined with it
a) relating to God
1) the conviction that God exists and is the creator and ruler of all things, the provider and bestower of eternal salvation through Christ
b) relating to Christ
1) a strong and welcome conviction or belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God
c) the religious beliefs of Christians
d) belief with the predominate idea of trust (or confidence) whether in God or in Christ, springing from faith in the same
2) fidelity, faithfulness
a) the character of one who can be relied on
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.-Khalil Gibran
Matt. 7:24-25 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
My faith is founded upon that rock. My rock is the Lord.
Ok.
However, there are other cultures who claim that god belongs to their way of thinking.
They also claim that it's based on faith.

Much damage in the history of the world was based on faith.

Faith is a very dangerous avenue to travel, wouldn't you agree?
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#448488 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.
Facts come from man and may be biased and fallible and often inconclusive.
Thank you. I did enjoy my saturday.

here is where I strongly disagree with you and am sure that I am not alone.

'Facts' cannot be biased, fallible and inconclusive.

Facts are exactly what they are.
Facts are a proven.

One cannot disagree with facts.
That's why they are called facts.

'faith' on the other hand...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#448489 Mar 3, 2013
Black Thumper wrote:
100%.
THUMPTOTALITY!
hahahah!

Don't ya jist wish ya could be like me?

I'm jist flattered ya need ta try ta copy me...
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#448490 Mar 3, 2013
Cherokee Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
KIA has your Forte.
Conclusion.
Let's just say that you are like a bad set of teeth.
Ignore them and they'll go away.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448491 Mar 3, 2013
Wasn't Xena responsible for the downfall of Pluto?

Follow that rabbit trail.

*snort*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 641,422
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min rog 18,679
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min It aint necessari... 38,036
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min trifecta1 969,947
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Steve III 618,381
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 44,321
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,647
More from around the web