Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#448682 Mar 4, 2013
I read your story and I myself have a very similiar story and view. I am now realizing its all in your head and how you treat others. Theres nothing external about beliefs. Its blasphemous to say your not christian in the area Im from they will downright call you a witch and shun you.. what kind of religion is a good one if they treat people who disagree with them like this? Bravo I am moved by your admission and hope I can also soon accept that I am not a christian either.. Im more of a spiritualist.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448684 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference Definition...
A point or way in which people or things are not the same.
The state or condition of being dissimilar or unlike.
I realize this is Topix, I am on here for fun, but I will get bored, and move on... You are here for life... How very sad... Lol
ps Don't post me anymore, as you are a waste of my time...:)
By the way, unlike the drip your failed, immoral dogma has on you, you have no control over me. I will post when I want and to whom I want. You can stick that nonsense right up your Wasssuuup, Wasssuuup twin.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448685 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell that to God when you meet with him face to face, and you'll be the one going, Huh?
I thought you weren't posting to me anymore, Christian liar (redundant). Your childish threats have no import to those not brainwashed by your immoral dogma. Look at you, wishing for some Devine revenge against me by your imaginary torture-murder victim just for showing you how immoral and ridiculous your belief system is, all while claiming that you are on Topix for fun. Bwahahahahaha.

So, your idea of fun is eternal torture against imaginary enemies. You know what a person like that is called? Christian. You people disgust me.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448686 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping aliens is a religion? Ok..
Never heard of Heaven's Gate, Raelians, or Scientology, nitwit? Why are Topix Christians always so unlearned and intellectually vapid? Care to buy some used Adidas?
Huh

Plano, TX

#448687 Mar 4, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very mixed up there, you're drunk right now aren't you? I can tell because you don't seem quite sure how you want to insult me (lol) and have mixed it all up... So who's the torture murder victim? I'm a baby kangaroo eating an apple? Well, aren't I clever. Cheers :)
I don't drink, silly, unlike you who has been witnessed on here slurring the written word. I am not insulting you, I am pointing out the obvious. You don't even understand the basic, immoral tenet of your dogma. Substitutionary atonement and Bind, Toture, Kill theology. Why must you be such a simpleton. Now hop away, Little Joey.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448688 Mar 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> We see this kind of remark all the time....a threat you really don't have any reason to be making since you're not God, and an empty threat which you cannot back up. It's the same old stuff, time and time again.
Maybe you should think about the questions YOU will be asked and what answers you have to them.
Most importantly, IMO, is that these empty threats reveal the depth of the fear of the indoctrinated Christian, the fear of being found wanting by a judgmental deity.

It's impossible to have a deity that is both merciful and just. So believers often cling to mercy for themselves and judgment for everyone else.

They seem to forget that they get measured by the same scoop that they use to measure others, at least according to their own book.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448689 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagen, with to much free time...
And you're an illiterate who should be studying language arts instead of imaginary torture-murder victims.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448690 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clowns are supposed to be funny. You aren't.
Clowns are creepy.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448691 Mar 4, 2013
Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is paradox. Christians are alike by virtue of the fact they all believe in the same God, Savior and bible. In this sense, Christians are all clones. There is no such common standard or belief among atheists or gays. To believe there is no such standard among Christians is unlearned and ridiculous.
Christians constantly change the bible to suit their belief or cover some inconsistency in scripture. Here is an example:
God Lied: The Serpent Told the Truth
Genesis 2:16-17(KJV):
And the LORD God commanded the man, saying,“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the DAY that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
I had to use the New King James Version of the bible for this passage because to scholars, this passage is so blatantly wrong that in subsequent versions it was changed to cover the fact that God lied. For instance, in the NIV the passage reads:
“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” Genesis 2:16-17(NIV)
Notice the the phrase “for in the day that you eat “was changed to “for when you eat from it “. The word “day” has been omitted because, contrary to what God said, Adam did NOT die the DAY he ate the fruit, just as the serpent said in Genesis 3:1-5:
“Has God indeed said,‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?” And the woman said to the serpent,“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” Then the serpent said to the woman,“You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”
First notice the woman did not relay Gods exact words. She omitted then added. She omitted by saying “God has said,‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’” when God actually said “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” Then she added by saying “nor shall you touch it, lest you die” which God did not say. At any rate, God’s warning that “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” did not come to pass. Adam lived for 930 years (Genesis 5:5). So in this sense God lied because Adam did not die the day he ate of the fruit, and the serpent told the truth because not only did Adam live well beyond the day he ate of the fruit, he also acquired the knowledge of good and evil just as the serpent said he would. In fact God himself later gave this same knowledge of good and evil to man in the form of the Torah.
There are many more examples of Christians changing the scripture and I will post them so Christians can be aware of just how fallible is the infallible word of God.
But, but, but, you don't have the Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim Divine Butt Plug installed. You can't understand how God's word that never changes always changes. Heh.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448692 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference Definition...
A point or way in which people or things are not the same.
The state or condition of being dissimilar or unlike.
I realize this is Topix, I am on here for fun, but I will get bored, and move on... You are here for life... How very sad... Lol
ps Don't post me anymore, as you are a waste of my time...:)
You didn't explain how you were different because you can't. Your cranial-rectal inversion is complete. Wasssuup is your perverted twin brother , two warrior princesses for an imaginary torture-murder victim.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448693 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most importantly, IMO, is that these empty threats reveal the depth of the fear of the indoctrinated Christian, the fear of being found wanting by a judgmental deity.
It's impossible to have a deity that is both merciful and just. So believers often cling to mercy for themselves and judgment for everyone else.
They seem to forget that they get measured by the same scoop that they use to measure others, at least according to their own book.
Oh no, the judgment doesn't apply to them. They get a front row seat in glass-bottomed Heaven so their imaginary torture-murder victim friend, who loves everyone, can torture people they disagree with on Topix. Isn't that just the height of morality?

Burn, baby, burn, Heaven's Angel inferno! Whoop!
Huh

Plano, TX

#448694 Mar 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I Belong To:
The Lord our Father and Jesus our Saviour. Read the rest of your profile, and one has a complete picture of your beliefs. So don't tell others they don't know what you believe when you put it right there in your profile for everyone to read.
Adorable, isn't it?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448695 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection
Bad X! Go play with your comic figures... Lol

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448696 Mar 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not yet met a christian who lacked the ability or the propensity to sin.
And my friend, you never will, no matter what the bible says to the contrary.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448697 Mar 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> We see this kind of remark all the time....a threat you really don't have any reason to be making since you're not God, and an empty threat which you cannot back up. It's the same old stuff, time and time again.
Maybe you should think about the questions YOU will be asked and what answers you have to them.
That is my favorite!

"My Imaginary Torture-Murder Victim Friend loves you but is going to torture you forever because, well, just because I said so! But, remember, God is so complex that humans can't begin to understand Him, even though I speak for Him all the time and use the immoral dogma to get pretend revenge on people I don't even know because I willingly stay on an Internet forum where I know my ridiculous, immoral beliefs are going to be challenged, eviscerated, and mocked!" - 99.98% of Topix Christians
Huh

Plano, TX

#448698 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection
Yep.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448699 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Peoples is funny, sometimes.
In this case it appears to be Christian anti-logic.
Anti-Logic is the only kind most Topix Cheistians possess. That and good, old-fashioned demon hauntings. Haha. In 2013. Demon hauntings. Crazy-assed Shiite.
Huh

Plano, TX

#448700 Mar 4, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
ditto, check.
Try not to drown any kids in the bathtub today, demon-haunted warrior princess for an imaginary torture-murder victim.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448701 Mar 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
Feeling tough today I see...Just like you replied to me... I am secure in my faith, and I don't have to back up anything. Btw, it's not a threat, it's a fact.
Maybe you should be responsible for You...

“What the Bleep? ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#448702 Mar 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo AC,
It has been quite some time. Life is pretty 'round here. Hope it's good your way too.
It's gooda see you again.
It's good to hear from you again. I'm glad to hear life is so good. It ain't bad here either. Now that my wife and I have an empty nest, we'll be moving near Denton where the kids are in school. Between fashion shows for my daughter, concerts for my youngest son, and engineering shows for the oldest, I couldn't stand the four round trip drive from here to UNT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 690,617
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,546
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 31 min dollars2donuts 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 989,875
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Johnny 12
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Johnny 59
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr European Historian 158
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 649
More from around the web