Huh

Dallas, TX

#448131 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
*Nothing scares me, especially you... Care to test me?
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12
* Have a nice week, Lol
Another Internet tough guy, demon warrior. Whoop! Why are Christians always insane?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#448132 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know it's hard for you to understand this, but I DO PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH!
here's what i preach: "for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM shall not perish, but have eternal life"
I BELIEVE IN CHRIST and therefore i practice what i preach. capiche?:)
So anyone can be a sick, evil scumbag and your deity will love them and take them to an eternal magical place as long as they believe what some insane pagan wrote a hundred year after Jesus died.

Your deity is one sick, evil POS.
Good thing your deity isn't real.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448133 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Lol
I wasn't going to continue and post to you, until I saw your petty remarks... Having a nice day yet... Lol Bwahahahaha
I'm having a great day, nutter. Look out! Behind you! It's a demon!

Try not to drown any kids in the bathtub today. Your anger and delusion are palpable.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448134 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo! Lol
I wasn't going to continue and post to you, until I saw your petty remarks... Having a nice day yet... Lol Bwahahahaha
And you can't address the question. Imagine that.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448135 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know it's hard for you to understand this, but I DO PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH!
here's what i preach: "for God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM shall not perish, but have eternal life"
I BELIEVE IN CHRIST and therefore i practice what i preach. capiche?:)
You commit torture murder? Many Christians do.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#448136 Mar 1, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of the New Testament did Paul write?...
Of the entire Bible, only five of Paul's letters are considered authentic by most scholars. The Revelation is agreed to be writen by an unkown person named John from the island Patmos.

All other texts in the Bible (Jewish anbd Christian) are by anonymous authors.

A Books Title is NOT indicative of the author, esp. when the Titles are given centuries after the books were written.

Feel free to believe that book Titled "The LIfe of Abraham Lincoln" written last week is actually written by Abe.

You people are so demented you could claim a dog turd is the 'Feces of God' and lick it every Sunday then call anyone who refuses to lick dog shit a godless sinner.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#448137 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
When and where did Paul live?
Scholars think Saul was was born around 10 C.E. in Tarsus, in modern-day Turkey. Unlike Jesus' other early followers, who were mostly Palestinians, Paul was a Roman citizen, which implies he was at least moderately well-off, and which granted him a certain respect wherever he went in the empire. He was a tentmaker by trade. After his conversion, he traveled extensively through most of the Mediterranean world. He died between 62 and 67 CE.
Where did Paul go as he preached?
At the start of his ministry, Paul spent much of his time in Jerusalem. Later, he traveled through Asia Minor, to Greece, and Rome.
Was Paul Jewish?
Most scholars believe so, though they have argued about his commitment to Judaism both before and after his conversion to Christianity. Pauline writings indicate that he was raised Jewish and became a Pharisee (Romans 11:1, Phil 3:5). Acts says that in his younger days, Saul was involved in persecuting Jewish followers of Jesus because he believed they were heretics (Acts 22:4-5).
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...
LOL @ Christian propaganda

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448138 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
How much of the New Testament did Paul write?
Thirteen letters, or epistles, of the New Testament begin with a formula like "Paul, servant of God, to [recipient's name]." However, some liberal scholars believe that as many as half of these letters might not have been written by Paul. Many, like 2 Thessalonians, may have been from the "School of Paul"--either dictated by Paul or written by people who came after him and shared his theology.
Which letters are we sure he wrote?
Of the 13 epistles originally attributed to him, liberal scholars believe that at least seven were definitely written by Paul: 1 Thessalonians, Galatians, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Philippians, Philemon, and Romans. Few liberal scholars believe Paul wrote 1 & 2 Timothy, Ephesians, and Titus. There is no consensus on who wrote Colossians and 2 Thessalonians.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448139 Mar 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the entire Bible, only five of Paul's letters are considered authentic by most scholars. The Revelation is agreed to be writen by an unkown person named John from the island Patmos.
All other texts in the Bible (Jewish anbd Christian) are by anonymous authors.
A Books Title is NOT indicative of the author, esp. when the Titles are given centuries after the books were written.
Feel free to believe that book Titled "The LIfe of Abraham Lincoln" written last week is actually written by Abe.
You people are so demented you could claim a dog turd is the 'Feces of God' and lick it every Sunday then call anyone who refuses to lick dog shit a godless sinner.
In the interest of clarity, I need to jump in.

There are 7 uncontested Letters from Paul, understood to contain later interpolations and probably missing edited passages.

Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Phillipians
1 Thessalonians
Philemon

Of course, many people said many things as or about Paul after he disappeared, like Ephesians or 1 Timothy, or like this "Letter from Peter to James"

"For some from among the Gentiles have rejected my lawful preaching and have preferred a lawless and absurd doctrine of the man who is my enemy."

Early Christian Knife Fight
/cue West Side Story theme

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#448141 Mar 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do nevermind anything you write.
LOL Yeah right Stumpy...I am honored though that you never mind my posting here on occasion.

Me you too Stump...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#448142 Mar 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

This is a reflection of you and the true nature of your heart and soul, not ours. It appears yours is festered.

Topix Badlands

#448143 Mar 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, at least you got something positive out of it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#448144 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
This is a reflection of you and the true nature of your heart and soul, not ours. It appears yours is festered.
LOL @ projection

Don't suppose you see the irony, eh?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#448147 Mar 1, 2013
Thanks. I was going by memory and decided to under estimate.

OK, seven letters that we agree to Paul's authorship. Not much out of 2500 years of hundreds of anonymous and dubious Abrahamic documents.
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interest of clarity, I need to jump in.
There are 7 uncontested Letters from Paul, understood to contain later interpolations and probably missing edited passages.
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Phillipians
1 Thessalonians
Philemon
Of course, many people said many things as or about Paul after he disappeared, like Ephesians or 1 Timothy, or like this "Letter from Peter to James"
"For some from among the Gentiles have rejected my lawful preaching and have preferred a lawless and absurd doctrine of the man who is my enemy."
Early Christian Knife Fight
/cue West Side Story theme

“Love much, trust none”

There

#448148 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Screw you, you self righteous dimwit.

You don't know much about anything and yet claim you know everything about God.

The only god you believe in is your own ego.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448150 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not messin' with them. I speak the truth, if asked. I don't refer to them as haters either, just misinformed...
okay sis, you're better than me too. i don't know what you trust in for your goodness, but i trust in Christ;)

Topix Badlands

#448151 Mar 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ projection
Don't suppose you see the irony, eh?
You supposed correctly. There's none to see.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448153 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The 10 commandments are completely unnecessary. The 4 things you mentioned are standards in any moral ethical society and have been for all of the history of humans. We could not exist without those standards.
Your standards are raised to a different level on two counts. First, you are supposedly answerable to your god-being and second your 10 commandments have some special tenants regarding the worship of said god-being.
My standards do not require a god-being...that's the difference. I really can't believe you don't already know that. Odd that just because someone doesn't "like" the 10 commandments they are automatically a thief or a liar or...sheeesh...get a life.
Another fail...keep trying if you wish.
i wish you would have ran for prez instead of Obama & Romney....:(

Topix Badlands

#448154 Mar 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you, you self righteous dimwit.
You don't know much about anything and yet claim you know everything about God.
The only god you believe in is your own ego.
Oh, the hypocrisy. You're the narcissist, not me. And you know little of my God because it requires something you don't possess. Faith.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448155 Mar 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Centi or millimeters?
LOL! good one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min lovewithin 40,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 830,517
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 585,882
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 13 min WasteWater 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 5,822
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 270,837
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 99,273
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 611,948
More from around the web