“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#448432 Mar 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Oh! Okay. Yeah, "Bitter Suite."
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>She's very pretty...
http://www.joblo.com/hollywood-celebrities/go...
*Oo*-rah! Yeah, she's still got it.

I was disappointed with her role in "Spartacus," though. In an interview years ago with Howard Stern, he asked her if she'd ever do a nude scene; she said no, never.

And then she did, in "Spartacus." Several. Was she goaded into it by her husband, who was also the executive producer? I don't know; but I thought her role in "Spartacus" was a step down from "XENA."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#448436 Mar 3, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that's where it is... Just amazes me that folks can be so opinionated about something they no nothing about...
folks = christians
something = bible & history of

Location hidden

#448437 Mar 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in God! If you don't, that is your business At the end of our lives we will see who is right, and, who is wrong. Let's flip a coin yup you lose again karl...
you are a coward, and an uninformed idiot.

You "believe" in a god, just in case you will get paid off.

I am so sure, that there is no christian god, that I am willing to bet my eternal life.

there is no comparison between out commitments clown.

You are a mere coward.

Location hidden

#448438 Mar 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we could ALL use some forgiveness? just put'n the thought out there to be kicked around a lil.....;)
I recommend asking a deity "whom" is more moral than you for forgiveness.

Location hidden

#448439 Mar 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay let's cut to the chase:
would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?
one, who would accept blood as recompense is not a god, is not moral, and is worthy of only disdain.
Black Thumper

Sevierville, TN

#448440 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
folks = christians
you=stupid
future=hell

THUMP!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448441 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a coward, and an uninformed idiot.
You "believe" in a god, just in case you will get paid off.
I am so sure, that there is no christian god, that I am willing to bet my eternal life.
there is no comparison between out commitments clown.
You are a mere coward.
karl is a sissy

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448442 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
folks = christians
Best thing for you to do, loser, is move on to the ALSO-RAN & LOSER threads where you'll fit in perfectly, karl = BIG DUMMY
grow up

United States

#448447 Mar 3, 2013
Black Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
you=stupid
future=hell
THUMP!
you=infantile
future=hell is proven human fabrication. see screen name.
impossible

United States

#448448 Mar 3, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
No Stompy. I have loved Christ since infancy. I would not put on a facade that I was not a Christian. That would dishonor the Lord, as does much behavior we see in Christianity.
Yeah sure, you understood the concept of Christ as an infant.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#448449 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
one, who would accept blood as recompense is not a god, is not moral, and is worthy of only disdain.
I agree.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#448451 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Not a concept. A connection of power and love. It is spiritual, but quite real. Infants and children are much more perceptive before we are conditioned to believe that sixth sense does not exist for us.
What is sixth sense?
Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, heaven, etc. It also includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect. Extrasensory perception (ESP), clairvoyance, premonition, intuition are synonymous with sixth sense or subtle perception ability. Throughout this website we use the words sixth sense, ESP and subtle perception ability interchangeably.
http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/ar...
Of course, God can communicate with whoever He wishes in whatever manner He wishes. He is not limited as are humans abilities.
Wow, you are extremely delusional.
imaginary sky pal

United States

#448452 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Not a concept. A connection of power and love. It is spiritual, but quite real. Infants and children are much more perceptive before we are conditioned to believe that sixth sense does not exist for us.
What is sixth sense?
Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, is our ability to perceive the subtle dimension or the unseen world of angels, ghosts, heaven, etc. It also includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect. Extrasensory perception (ESP), clairvoyance, premonition, intuition are synonymous with sixth sense or subtle perception ability. Throughout this website we use the words sixth sense, ESP and subtle perception ability interchangeably.
Of course, God can communicate with whoever He wishes in whatever manner He wishes. He is not limited as are humans abilities.
Sixth Sense is nothing more than a Bruce Willis movie. If you recall anything from infancy, you're the first human ever. If you were born in Iran, you would be talking about a lifelong spiritual connection to Allah.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448453 Mar 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are extremely delusional.
Ya think ? LOL
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448455 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No Stompy. I have loved Christ since infancy. I would not put on a facade that I was not a Christian. That would dishonor the Lord, as does much behavior we see in Christianity.
Another Christian liar. Everyone is born atheist.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448456 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
What is sixth sense?
Wow. Just wow.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448460 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all, that is your opinion, and not a proven fact. Second, he doesn't personally write everything found at that site.
The president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis-U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum, Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America, although he is an Aussie and moved to the USA in '87.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/outreach/spea...
I don't necessarily believe everything on any given site or from any given person. We must use discernment. I happen to agree with that particular writing although there are others I would not support.
No, it is not an opinion, it is established fact. An argument from popularity is useless. The Creation "Museum" is the largest religious scam going today. Of course, he may hoist on his own petard of that ridiculous, dinosaur-bearing ark.

The Creation Museum is not highly acclaimed. Revenue is dropping every year. Even deluded Christians are realizing it is a scam. Discern that.

http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2012/...

One of Ken Ham's most compelling arguments? "Were you there?" Strangely, he doesn't apply it to his own disgusting lies and scams. Here is another "Creationist" discussing Ham.

http://www.oldearth.org/rebuttal/aig/daily/20...

Ham respected? CM highly acclaimed? Read this about Ham being disinvited from a homeschooling conference.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/marc...

And here he is reviled by a Christian website for his money-grubbing ways:

http://thewartburgwatch.com/2012/06/18/more-r...

Ken Ham treats the Flintstones like a documentary. Ken Ham is a child abuser. Ken Ham is a danger to Society, to Science, and to Education. Ken Ham is a foreign enemy combatant, an anti-intellectual terrorist, a fleeced of the flock. That you link to him speaks volumes of you, necromancer.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448461 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Prove it. lol. You're not everyone. Furthermore, I had already been born as an infant. Maybe even again.
Prove it? Simple. If you were born in Islamabad, you'd be a Muslim. If you were born in Lahore, you'd be a Muslim. If you were born in Bangalore, you would be one of over 700 religions but most likely Hindu. If you were born in Tibet, you'd be a Buddhist. If you were born in Israel, you'd be a Jew. Religion is nothing more than cultural conditioning via an accident of geographical birth location. That is a slam dunk. Done. Fini.

Christians think Jews, Muslims, and Buddhists are wrong.
Muslims think Christians, Jews, and Budhists are wrong.
Jews think Muslims, Christians, and Budhists are wrong.
Buddhists think Muslims, Christians, and Jews are wrong.

Atheists agree with all of them.

You had already been born as an infant? Of all the stupid things you have written, that is the icing, necromancer.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#448462 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I concur.
You concur that you are insane and wholly misinformed? Good. That is a first step to fixing yourself.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448463 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The sixth sense existed before movies. It is part of our intelligent design. Infants are not brain-dead or without memories. Take some Psych, and you will realize that.
I wasn't born in Iran, praise the Lord. If you were born a flea you wouldn't be posting, you'd likely be on that kitten. I don't function on hypotheticals but on the senses that connect to our brain process and cognitive skills.
Please provide proof that this 'sixth sense' exists as you describe it.

Otherwise you are simply 'babbling like a pagan'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 43 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 2 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web