Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#447987 Feb 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed...no demons have ever been seen except by Christians? Well...I have heard of the mentally insane talking about them. I mean...I have had a couple of times that things didn't feel just right...but never saw or felt as if demons were around.
Do any of the non-Christians here have any such experiences?
Several Christians though seem to have experienced demons.
Wonder why that is...
I don't know that that's true.I had just parked my semi and came in and poped a beer, and a figure walked down the stairs right past me and disappeared before it got to the front door.
I sat up for the rest of the nite with my 38 loaded and on my lap.
I moved out that week!
You tell me...am I nuts?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#447988 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... what are we playing?
What's up my silly sister?...:) Anything planned for the weekend?:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#447989 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I think that's someawhere in revelations or acts.
Hi Parrot, If I may, it was also found in Numbers, Judges, Samuel, Psalms, Matthew, as well as the two you already mentioned...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#447990 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>

They likes ta com an attack ya at night!
They come out in the day too...:) just sayin'

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#447991 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know that that's true.I had just parked my semi and came in and poped a beer, and a figure walked down the stairs right past me and disappeared before it got to the front door.
I moved out that week!
You tell me...am I nuts?
Lol... a 38 won't do it silly...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#447992 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know that that's true.I had just parked my semi and came in and poped a beer, and a figure walked down the stairs right past me and disappeared before it got to the front door.
I moved out that week!
You tell me...am I nuts?
The only time I saw demons was in my coven, 16 years ago, 12 years before I became a Christian, most Christians here don't even talk about demonic entities, we were doing some stuff we should not have been doing and it all went wrong. I just love how ignorant people with limited experiences think that just because something doesn't happen to them then it doesn't exist. I've never had a gay son, does that mean they don't exist? Sorry BT, that kind of hypocrisy irks me.

Location hidden

#447993 Feb 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fcuking idiot.
So was yer momma, bit yer here ain'cha?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#447994 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up my silly sister?...:) Anything planned for the weekend?:)
Nothing fun, well not many would consider it fun, kids are at their grandparents for the weekend so I will be catching up on some work... how's about you?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#447995 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I saw demons was in my coven, 16 years ago, 12 years before I became a Christian, most Christians here don't even talk about demonic entities, we were doing some stuff we should not have been doing and it all went wrong. I just love how ignorant people with limited experiences think that just because something doesn't happen to them then it doesn't exist. I've never had a gay son, does that mean they don't exist? Sorry BT, that kind of hypocrisy irks me.
Exactly, that's why I won't 'really' talk about them here... They wouldn't believe me anyway, and Oh well... To each their own beliefs...

Just to let ya all know (except Lucy) if you ever experience a demon... YOU WILL KNOW IT...You won't have to second guess what it was...:/

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#447996 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing fun, well not many would consider it fun, kids are at their grandparents for the weekend so I will be catching up on some work... how's about you?
Having friends over tomorrow night, just bought some appetizers & salads from Trader Joes...
... We also have a really great Ma & Pa Pizza place down the street, that I will probably use...

Location hidden

#447997 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... a 38 won't do it silly...
Well ya! but what would you do?

Location hidden

#447998 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty open minded about most everything sis. I jist don't tell all I know. Most folks wouldn't understand anyway.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447999 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ delusion

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448000 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well ya! but what would you do?
Ha ha, I knew you would ask that question... Lol...

You won't like my answer... I'll get jumped by every transient coming by...

Some things better left un-said... someday, okay...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448001 Feb 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm pretty open minded about most everything sis. I jist don't tell all I know. Most folks wouldn't understand anyway.
Yup, my sentiments exactly...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448002 Mar 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ delusion
Really, your just getting home? Lol

Location hidden

#448003 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, that's why I won't 'really' talk about them here... They wouldn't believe me anyway, and Oh well... To each their own beliefs...
Just to let ya all know (except Lucy) if you ever experience a demon... YOU WILL KNOW IT...You won't have to second guess what it was...:/
I was on a Pagan thread quite a while back, and discussing some things. I am pretty well versed in much of it. Then the influx of wannabe spell casters came in talk'n all kinds of crazy crap, and want'n ta know how ta do this an that. I tried ta tell 'em they were in for a world of hurt, mostly because of their attitude and "wants", and what ta "absolutely" stay away from and why, and what to do if they really wanted to learn the ways, and that it was a long journey to know themselves before they could ever even think of doing any serious works. It was useless to even try to explain to them. Their wants were not good, so I just left. I probably shouldn't have even revealed this much, but maybe it will help. I can already feel the bad energy.
Oh- I don't think what I observed was a demon...if it was, it wanted out of my presence badly enough to walk within 3 feet of me.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448004 Mar 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I was on a Pagan thread quite a while back, and discussing some things. I am pretty well versed in much of it. Then the influx of wannabe spell casters came in talk'n all kinds of crazy crap, and want'n ta know how ta do this an that. I tried ta tell 'em they were in for a world of hurt, mostly because of their attitude and "wants", and what ta "absolutely" stay away from and why, and what to do if they really wanted to learn the ways, and that it was a long journey to know themselves before they could ever even think of doing any serious works. It was useless to even try to explain to them. Their wants were not good, so I just left. I probably shouldn't have even revealed this much, but maybe it will help. I can already feel the bad energy.
Oh- I don't think what I observed was a demon...if it was, it wanted out of my presence badly enough to walk within 3 feet of me.
No Parrot, you did not say too much. That was pretty basic... I appreciate your honesty. I too have encounter wanna be's that think it's cute to dabble into the un-known spirit/demon world... IMHO...Being an Atheist/non believer is child's play compared to the Satanic world...They won't be happy...

ps... Gut stomper is going to have a field day with this, as well as other's... oh well...:)(X, don't go there... Lol)

Location hidden

#448006 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No Parrot, you did not say too much. That was pretty basic... I appreciate your honesty. I too have encounter wanna be's that think it's cute to dabble into the un-known spirit/demon world... IMHO...Being an Atheist/non believer is child's play compared to the Satanic world...They won't be happy...
ps... Gut stomper is going to have a field day with this, as well as other's... oh well...:)(X, don't go there... Lol)
LOL!
It'll liv'n the place up!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#448007 Mar 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
It'll liv'n the place up!
Lol, agreed... I think we livened up the other thread for sure... I got him all fussed up, when I told him blue was good! Rof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min X Pendable 181,886
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 27,841
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Praise Jesus 636,941
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 8 min Paul is dead 3,565
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min LAWEST100 618,128
why are mexican men are small and ugly??? (May '07) 38 min Johnny 195
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min spinosaurus baryonyx 104,189
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min YOURMOTHERISINMYC... 968,649
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Highest Comandmen... 44,053
More from around the web