“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447855 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Left note,
Dad, I'm going to lunch with my friends. I'll be back in a couple hours. Text me if you would like me to bring you back something.:)
Wait...

Do I know these friends?

I hope they're not religious fanatics,'cause I'm not driving to some remote compound in Utah, again.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447856 Feb 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that YOU believe that you are THE expert in creepiness.
Do you feel validated now?
That IS why you are here...
In this chat room... as a last resort...
To find some meaning to your life.
Did I help?
Creepy Christian projection.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447858 Feb 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proud of your ability to resist the message that Jesus alone saves.
In so doing, you are busily resisting yourself right down the broad road to hell.
You will find that most people are not interested in joining your religion.

You will also find that most people aren't afraid of your condemnation either.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#447860 Feb 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, yes I do: Jeanne Louise Calment.
Google her, halfwit.
so you don't know!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447861 Feb 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
One hypothesis that I remember hearing was that Paul was in fact an agent provocateur for Rome, that he worked to diffuse the Messianic furor that was causing such problems in Jerusalem by changing Jesus from an apocalyptic preacher to a pseudo man-god. Once he broke up the Jewish sect founded by Jesus, he left, mission accomplished.
The world may never know.

He may have been like Harold Camping, milking gullible people dry and then disappearing with the cash when Jesus never came back.

God loves frauds, or so it seems.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447862 Feb 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrifice another brain cell. Appease The Google. He will answer.
Nonsense from a fool.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#447863 Feb 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All of Christianity is one big lie. It's in the book.
Okay, u go with that...:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#447864 Feb 28, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The world may never know.
He may have been like Harold Camping, milking gullible people dry and then disappearing with the cash when Jesus never came back.
God loves frauds, or so it seems.
Philippians 2:6-11

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to deathó
even death on a cross!


9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Get ready X cuz you 're gonna hit them knees boy

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447865 Feb 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I made up the part about Pompeii, o'course.

It would be funny if Paul retired wealthy to a nice villa in Pompeii when, one day in 79, he's laughing about all those poor schmucks as Vesuvius burped.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#447866 Feb 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I know it Chess Nut

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447867 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't know!
Incorrect.

You can pretend as much as you wish, Ms. Calment holds the record for age attained, not your myth, because there is real evidence of her age.

Sorry for your loss.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#447868 Feb 28, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in those demon-beings also.
Interesting.
I've always wondered, whose demon-beings are the worst.
...yes

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#447869 Feb 28, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...
Do I know these friends?
I hope they're not religious fanatics,'cause I'm not driving to some remote compound in Utah, again.
No dad, they are cool like you...
Is that the right answer? Lol
Now, can I go?:)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447872 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippians 2:6-11
6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to deathó
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Get ready X cuz you 're gonna hit them knees boy
I'm ready, clownie.

I am a bit worried about you, though.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#447873 Feb 28, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more comical to watch individuals claim that they saw "demons", when not one of these individuals have ever provided evidence of such nonsense.
Yeah - just like you.
Yeah okay, laugh away. Ignorance showing...
You run with that, cause the jokes on you... I know more than about demons than you would ever care to know...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#447874 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No dad, they are cool like you...
Is that the right answer? Lol
Now, can I go?:)
Probably the worst thing you could say. I know me.

You're not going out dressed like that, are you?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447875 Feb 28, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I made up the part about Pompeii, o'course.
It would be funny if Paul retired wealthy to a nice villa in Pompeii when, one day in 79, he's laughing about all those poor schmucks as Vesuvius burped.
No. It is interesting that he simply disappears.

One may reasonably assume, if angry mobs didn't take care of prominent members of the Jerusalem church before the siege, as the did with James and probably John, they didn't survive the siege.

But I never really gave much thought to Paul's sudden disappearance.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447876 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I know it Chess Nut
And this is what it always boils down to with you: nonsense.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#447877 Feb 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it does help.
I can't stop you from pretending -- or making a fool of yourself.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#447878 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah okay, laugh away. Ignorance showing...
You run with that, cause the jokes on you... I know more than about demons than you would ever care to know...
Where is the evidence that these mythical creatures are anything but myth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 9 min rdgupta 24
Japan should make an official and sincere apolo... 10 min Hosaka Seiji 1
Gay sex in kanpur 12 min shyam 20
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Double Fine 828,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 584,339
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Elliott and Associates: Counseling voor alle ge... 1 hr jervsc0ut 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr par five 3,540
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,992
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,869
More from around the web