Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448212 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuupp, I'm not better than anyone. I prefer to be humble, but I will stand up for what's right if I am asked a question.
With that being said, and IMHO... How can you say some of the things you say to Kate, regardless of what she says to you. Between my friends and family, you wouldn't see tomorrow's daylight if you spoke to me like that. I'm trying not to judge you, for your fate is not up to me, but words have power, and are hurtful. Why don't you tape yourself, play it back, and see how it sounds...
W, When you claim to be a Christian, and then the next word out of your mouth is vile and vulgar, what do you expect folks to think.
If you really love God, as you say, then you need to re-access your own actions, before you blame Kate, or anyone else for that matter, for you short comings. Kate is only defending herself, and rightly so... You are responsible for 'YOU'
God knows your heart W., he can't be fooled...
LOL! so you think my begnign comments are more offensive than kait's; "lick your father's semen off the bathroom floor"???

sigh....yet another self-righteous sis/bro who i was hoping might truly be a "Warrior Princes":-(

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448213 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that be?? Why do you feel the need to lower everyone to your level?? If you constantly feel you need forgiveness maybe you should take a serious look at yourself outside of your religion and fix the problem from there.
I'm quite sure your wife and children would appreciate that.
You are still failing...you have not yet once admitted your lustful ways but only keep trying to change the subject or find a way to circumvent the issue at hand.
okay let's cut to the chase:

would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#448214 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! so you think my begnign comments are more offensive than kait's; "lick your father's semen off the bathroom floor"???
sigh....yet another self-righteous sis/bro who i was hoping might truly be a "Warrior Princes":-(
I don't think anyone believes it's some sort of competition.
Your justification is just another failure.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#448215 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?
Nope...if there is a god-being he/she/it would have no reason to have some blood-letting ceremony of one of it's creatures to save all the others from it's apparent failure as a perfect being to create a perfect human being.

Another failure...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#448216 Mar 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im packing a 9-3/4 in crowd pleaser...
So you are a stripper at a gay club then. GREAT!!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448217 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
W, Please return to the board room, and re-read my last post to you...
If you had really read my post and 'listened' to the words, you would find it to have said,'Regardless' of what she says to you,
YOU are the one claiming to be the Christian, so act like it. Kate is only responding to your actions. Do you not get this??? Come on W, just trying to make you accountable... She is not at fault here...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#448218 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest you forget the claims by others of raising people from the dead and all sorts of such unproveable events.
Yep - just like this guy....
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2005-02-02...

I wonder why so-called "Christians" don't recognize him as a "savior"? After all, did he not "rise from the dead in bodily form?"

*shrugs*

It does give creedance to the fact that, Jesus may have never died on the cross at all.
- removed from the cross have only a short time.
- no body recovered from the tomb
- claims that "500 witnesses" saw him afterwards
- "Paul" talks with him on the way to Damascus

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#448220 Mar 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - just like this guy....
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2005-02-02...
I wonder why so-called "Christians" don't recognize him as a "savior"? After all, did he not "rise from the dead in bodily form?"
*shrugs*
It does give creedance to the fact that, Jesus may have never died on the cross at all.
- removed from the cross have only a short time.
- no body recovered from the tomb
- claims that "500 witnesses" saw him afterwards
- "Paul" talks with him on the way to Damascus
Yep...figures...I'm from West Michigan and it's definately the "bible belt" of Michigan. Holland Michigan used to (they may still) have the most churches per capita of any city in the U.S.

It was and still is a great example of the christian body in general holding together but when it came to their heaven or hell they quickly threw all others under the bus.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#448221 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah okay, laugh away. Ignorance showing...
You run with that, cause the jokes on you... I know more than about demons than you would ever care to know...
"Ignorance showing"
- Wow! Really? I'm not the one claiming "demons" are
"fleeing when I show up...I've 'always' had that effect on them"

You do? Have any proof to such occurrances?

I'll give you help in focussing on the aspects of "Demonology", if you need that assistance.

Do you care to share in your "demon demolishing" with me, or shall we just cut to the chase and admit, through honesty, that you have never seen an actual demon.

I know, if I ever did, who would believe me, huh?

That is why I dispute your claim. I think you are just scared to face your own personal "demons", by projecting them outwardly, in a manner that seems to show you have defeated them physically.

We all have "demons".....some are more pronounced than others, like anger, hate, or actions that we do, that do cause harm to others.

But in reality, the great thing about it, we all can overcome these "demons", just by being honest with ourselves, by admitting that they exist, and then taking action against continuing in them.

Please be clear on what "demons" you are talking about.

Could you be trying to mislead others into a false belief, I really don't know, but please make sure you also tell them these facts above, so they have all the information. This allows them to avoid making a decision too fast.

Thanks for reading my post.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448222 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you aren't imbued with the Holy Spirit enough to mature to the point where other people don't dictate your behavior.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448223 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'm not going to address what you said, but will rather build and argue with a straw man instead".

Weak.
So Jesus only dies for your sins if you believe in it? So Jesus died for my sins when I was a Christian, and now that I'm not Jesus retroactively didn't doe for them? LOL! How does that work?

Moreover, why would an omnipotent deity possibly care whether humans believe in it's bloody human sacrifice or not? Is the debt paid or no?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#448225 Mar 1, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the hypocrisy. You're the narcissist, not me. And you know little of my God because it requires something you don't possess. Faith.
ROFLMAO

Yep. I am shallow. Your deity is ethereal. I win.

The force that I call God made the sun rise and the air we breath.
You have an imaginary zombie that demands its ass kissed and makes promises that are never kept.

I win again.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448227 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
here's the deal - compared to God, we are sick, evil scumbags,....
Compared to your deity, most humans are Gods.

You have a fantasy zombie that you think will torture you forever if you don't kiss its ass.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448228 Mar 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware of any religion that presupposes that humans are evil and then provides the only escape from this imaginary prison.
Fortunately, no one actually needs forgiveness from any mythical deity.
Since the universal creative force(s) of the universe doesn't blame. Its forgivenees is an imaginary cure for an imaginary illness.
Seek forgiveness from the humans you have willfully injured and make ammends to them all. THAT will do more to bring Heaven on Earth than all the deities that man has ever invented.

Nah, hate everyone and hope that an invisible man will kiss your ass for eternity after you die. Much less work that way.
<face palm>

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#448229 Mar 1, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I'm not going to address what you said, but will rather build and argue with a straw man instead".
Weak.
<quoted text>
So Jesus only dies for your sins if you believe in it? So Jesus died for my sins when I was a Christian, and now that I'm not Jesus retroactively didn't doe for them? LOL! How does that work?
Moreover, why would an omnipotent deity possibly care whether humans believe in it's bloody human sacrifice or not? Is the debt paid or no?
Hey there Wilderide...
You said the same thig as I did...only better...
Good post!!!

He probably won't answer until Monday after he's away from his wife. He only posts when he's away from her so she can't see his filthy behavior.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448230 Mar 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't foolin' anybody, clownie.
You haven't actually read much of the book.
Who told you that Paul was white?
Excellent point!

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#448231 Mar 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-printable? Is that any thing like printable?
Or, do you print it, then scan it, then re-print it?
A .pdf does not need to be rescanned...it's a .pdf and can be re-printed as necessary.
Simple Adobe Reader .pdf file are a puzzle to you??

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448232 Mar 1, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly 100,000 posts and it ain't about you? Overruled.
RFLMAO

10K in 6 years.

You have almost 1K in 2 MONTHS.

Your math skills are as abysmal as the rest of your cognitive functions.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#448233 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
moses compliled the information passed along the ages since adam; that's how he was able to put together the geneologies.
what's the problem?
ROFLMAO

And the stork brings babies, right ?

What are you, six years old ?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#448234 Mar 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a stripper at a gay club then. GREAT!!!!
hey a dollar is a dollar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Mr Wiggley 46,562
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 692,022
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min Paul really is dead 8,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr exposingm0r0ns 990,689
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 397
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 8 hr Edthirty 7
More from around the web