Why I’m no longer a Christian
Gut Stomper

Cherokee, NC

#448200 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM!!!!
Another deck of playing cards bite the dust?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448201 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay sis, you're better than me too. i don't know what you trust in for your goodness, but i trust in Christ;)
Waaasssuupp, I'm not better than anyone. I prefer to be humble, but I will stand up for what's right if I am asked a question.

With that being said, and IMHO... How can you say some of the things you say to Kate, regardless of what she says to you. Between my friends and family, you wouldn't see tomorrow's daylight if you spoke to me like that. I'm trying not to judge you, for your fate is not up to me, but words have power, and are hurtful. Why don't you tape yourself, play it back, and see how it sounds...

W, When you claim to be a Christian, and then the next word out of your mouth is vile and vulgar, what do you expect folks to think.

If you really love God, as you say, then you need to re-access your own actions, before you blame Kate, or anyone else for that matter, for you short comings. Kate is only defending herself, and rightly so... You are responsible for 'YOU'
God knows your heart W., he can't be fooled...
Gut Stomper

Cherokee, NC

#448202 Mar 1, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly 100,000 posts and it ain't about you? Overruled.
Pegged.
Gut Stomper

Cherokee, NC

#448203 Mar 1, 2013
And STOMPED!

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#448204 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we could ALL use some forgiveness? just put'n the thought out there to be kicked around a lil.....;)
Why would that be?? Why do you feel the need to lower everyone to your level?? If you constantly feel you need forgiveness maybe you should take a serious look at yourself outside of your religion and fix the problem from there.
I'm quite sure your wife and children would appreciate that.

You are still failing...you have not yet once admitted your lustful ways but only keep trying to change the subject or find a way to circumvent the issue at hand.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448205 Mar 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Google's fat-assed, bugle blowing mouthpiece has SPOKEN!
ALL will kneel and bow down!
Why do have to be mean to him? He has done nothing to you, and he's a senior citizen. Or... Maybe you are the one who blows the bugle? Hhhmmm...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448206 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that be?? Why do you feel the need to lower everyone to your level?? If you constantly feel you need forgiveness maybe you should take a serious look at yourself outside of your religion and fix the problem from there.
I'm quite sure your wife and children would appreciate that.
You are still failing...you have not yet once admitted your lustful ways but only keep trying to change the subject or find a way to circumvent the issue at hand.
I agree.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#448207 Mar 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Another deck of playing cards bite the dust?
I found a re-printable .pdf that has 36 targets on one page.
Cheaper than playing cards and the bullseye is much smaller. Makes for a greater challenge and demands greater accuracy.
Thanks for asking.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448208 Mar 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>No just a sinner..... saved by grace
So every time you spew insults you cause more pain for Jesus? Is that how that works? You must not Like Jesus much.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448209 Mar 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>He gains financially from it. He is in the upper echelon of one of those crazy churches, fleecing the flock.
Please tell me you are joking.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448210 Mar 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face. The Bible can touch hearts, order minds and refresh souls." Ronald Reagan
My favorite Prez
I hear he was a Great President...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#448211 Mar 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Get real, X! You and that dingleberry sidekick of yours named G_O_D didn't want to be in the Topix game posting with another long list of Great christians, you can't win boy.I read the end of the book, I guess the next thing you'll say,is Paul was not one of Jesus's favorite funky white honkies...
Bro.Clownie
It's always struck me as odd how fervently so many blacks in the US have adopted the religion of their former oppressors, and a book which condones slavery too.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448212 Mar 1, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaasssuupp, I'm not better than anyone. I prefer to be humble, but I will stand up for what's right if I am asked a question.
With that being said, and IMHO... How can you say some of the things you say to Kate, regardless of what she says to you. Between my friends and family, you wouldn't see tomorrow's daylight if you spoke to me like that. I'm trying not to judge you, for your fate is not up to me, but words have power, and are hurtful. Why don't you tape yourself, play it back, and see how it sounds...
W, When you claim to be a Christian, and then the next word out of your mouth is vile and vulgar, what do you expect folks to think.
If you really love God, as you say, then you need to re-access your own actions, before you blame Kate, or anyone else for that matter, for you short comings. Kate is only defending herself, and rightly so... You are responsible for 'YOU'
God knows your heart W., he can't be fooled...
LOL! so you think my begnign comments are more offensive than kait's; "lick your father's semen off the bathroom floor"???

sigh....yet another self-righteous sis/bro who i was hoping might truly be a "Warrior Princes":-(

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#448213 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that be?? Why do you feel the need to lower everyone to your level?? If you constantly feel you need forgiveness maybe you should take a serious look at yourself outside of your religion and fix the problem from there.
I'm quite sure your wife and children would appreciate that.
You are still failing...you have not yet once admitted your lustful ways but only keep trying to change the subject or find a way to circumvent the issue at hand.
okay let's cut to the chase:

would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#448214 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! so you think my begnign comments are more offensive than kait's; "lick your father's semen off the bathroom floor"???
sigh....yet another self-righteous sis/bro who i was hoping might truly be a "Warrior Princes":-(
I don't think anyone believes it's some sort of competition.
Your justification is just another failure.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#448215 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay let's cut to the chase:
would you agree that if there were a God who provided forgiveness through sending His own Son to take our penalty if we would only agree that we needed It/Him, and if some couldn't agree to this simple term; that the 2 different camps of peoples should dwell seperately for all eternity (assuming there was such a thing)?
Nope...if there is a god-being he/she/it would have no reason to have some blood-letting ceremony of one of it's creatures to save all the others from it's apparent failure as a perfect being to create a perfect human being.

Another failure...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#448216 Mar 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im packing a 9-3/4 in crowd pleaser...
So you are a stripper at a gay club then. GREAT!!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#448217 Mar 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! so you think my begnign comments are more offensive than kait's; "lick your father's semen off the bathroom floor"???
sigh....yet another self-righteous sis/bro who i was hoping might truly be a "Warrior Princes":-(
W, Please return to the board room, and re-read my last post to you...
If you had really read my post and 'listened' to the words, you would find it to have said,'Regardless' of what she says to you,
YOU are the one claiming to be the Christian, so act like it. Kate is only responding to your actions. Do you not get this??? Come on W, just trying to make you accountable... She is not at fault here...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#448218 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest you forget the claims by others of raising people from the dead and all sorts of such unproveable events.
Yep - just like this guy....
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2005-02-02...

I wonder why so-called "Christians" don't recognize him as a "savior"? After all, did he not "rise from the dead in bodily form?"

*shrugs*

It does give creedance to the fact that, Jesus may have never died on the cross at all.
- removed from the cross have only a short time.
- no body recovered from the tomb
- claims that "500 witnesses" saw him afterwards
- "Paul" talks with him on the way to Damascus

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#448220 Mar 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - just like this guy....
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2005-02-02...
I wonder why so-called "Christians" don't recognize him as a "savior"? After all, did he not "rise from the dead in bodily form?"
*shrugs*
It does give creedance to the fact that, Jesus may have never died on the cross at all.
- removed from the cross have only a short time.
- no body recovered from the tomb
- claims that "500 witnesses" saw him afterwards
- "Paul" talks with him on the way to Damascus
Yep...figures...I'm from West Michigan and it's definately the "bible belt" of Michigan. Holland Michigan used to (they may still) have the most churches per capita of any city in the U.S.

It was and still is a great example of the christian body in general holding together but when it came to their heaven or hell they quickly threw all others under the bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 1 hr justchill 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 703,833
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr TangledWebOfBonkers 88,515
Witches and Warlocks will burn in Hell ! (Oct '11) 5 hr armee 27
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,923
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,561
Faculty of Dentistry, Dalhousie University Hal... 7 hr Case File 1