|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
Hip epitomizes the arrogance of the Topix poster who assumes he resides in that deep, safe cushion of his self-perceived anonymity. I like toying with that idea. I wonder if he would own up, or just bury his fears in repeated denials...
You only find him arrogant because he doesn't believe as you do and you can not refute his substantive and intelligent refutations of your imaginary friend. In fact, you dont even attempt to, opting for ad hominem every time. If Hip brought the same level of articulation as a Christian, you'd be all in. You know it. I know it. Try to be honest about it. Whatever wiseass red herring reply you have to this post doesn't change that fact.
Gut Stomper

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

He was here for unethical and possibly illegal reasons yesterday.
Ask him to be honest!

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 11:26
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
No Christians till Antioch.
READ the Bible. THEN talk about it.
It's THAT simple.
Sure.

And there were no Pandas until 1936

You're a retard.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
He was here for unethical and possibly illegal reasons yesterday.
Just like you do everyday.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts wasn't written by Paul, you're a moron.
The popular opinion of Luke? The popular opinion is not always correct. No one knows positively who wrote it, and that includes you.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
The popular opinion of Luke? The popular opinion is not always correct. No one knows positively who wrote it, and that includes you.
We know who DIDN'T write it though.

And it wan't Luke or Paul.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Wrote The Book Of Acts

This is a good question, and to be truthful, I will say that the Lukan Authorship of Acts is more of an opinion than a fact. Though, it is a strongly believed and supported opinion. First, it must be pointed out that the structure and language used in the book of Acts indicates that it was written by the same author as the gospel of Luke. Both books were written to the same person, "Theophilus". Plus, the book of Acts starts off by referring to the author's previous work, which by its description strongly appears to be a reference to the gospel of Luke. Another reason for accepting the Lukan authorship is found in the evidence that it was written by a physician, which Luke was (Colossians 4:14). Lastly, the author identified himself, through his use of the word "we", as being not only an eyewitness but a companion of the Apostle Paul, which we know to be true from such passages as Colossians 4:9-17, and Philemon 23-24. However, the strongest case is the support of the early church fathers that unanimously attribute the authorship of the book of Acts to Luke.

http://www.modernpapyrus.org/qanda/acts.html

The Book of Acts was likely written between 61-64 A.D.

Paul was beheaded in 67 A.D.

Luke was the only Apostle that died peacefully as an old man in 74 A.D.

So, what is you reasoning for neither of them being able to have written the book?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually think you will plead your case in a court of law on judgment day? Judgment day is for you to hear your sentence and for you to be cartwheeled over the edge of the abyss by the angel.
Those who die without Christ go directly to hell. There are people who have been burning there for centuries.
Born-again Christians (not Catholics) go to be with Jesus until the 7 years of tribulation and the thousand-year reign are over. Then all the redeemed will spend all eternity in a real heaven. Then all the lost people will be thrown into the lake of fire with Satan for all eternity.
You are not awaiting judgment day. You have already been judged a guilty sinner and you do not have the Son. He that hath not the Son of God hath not life, and is condemned already.
another big ol religigasm there dusty.

seems your torture worm is not getting the job done.

go to your nearest adult toy store, by yourself the biggest dildo they have and a lifetime supply of batteries, take it home and go to town.

you will be much more sexually sated!!!!!!!!!!

in case of rapture.......can i have your car? sans the christurd bumper stickers!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperately want to convince yourself of that by convincing others.
Problem is: You haven't.
Neither have you

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>For just one minute, open your mind to the possiblity that there could be a hell where older children, teenagers, and old people go.
all the people who don't think like you dusty?!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Wrote The Book Of Acts
This is a good question, and to be truthful, I will say that the Lukan Authorship of Acts is more of an opinion than a fact. Though, it is a strongly believed and supported opinion. First, it must be pointed out that the structure and language used in the book of Acts indicates that it was written by the same author as the gospel of Luke. Both books were written to the same person, "Theophilus". Plus, the book of Acts starts off by referring to the author's previous work, which by its description strongly appears to be a reference to the gospel of Luke. Another reason for accepting the Lukan authorship is found in the evidence that it was written by a physician, which Luke was (Colossians 4:14). Lastly, the author identified himself, through his use of the word "we", as being not only an eyewitness but a companion of the Apostle Paul, which we know to be true from such passages as Colossians 4:9-17, and Philemon 23-24. However, the strongest case is the support of the early church fathers that unanimously attribute the authorship of the book of Acts to Luke.
http://www.modernpapyrus.org/qanda/acts.html
The Book of Acts was likely written between 61-64 A.D.
Paul was beheaded in 67 A.D.
Luke was the only Apostle that died peacefully as an old man in 74 A.D.
So, what is you reasoning for neither of them being able to have written the book?
Great Post! Janitor,

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your concern. I'd rather spend eternity in the fires of Hell than with a bunch of stupid people like you.
^5

as an atheist, i believe in life BEFORE death!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
For a peep to deny Paul they must deny the record contained in the Book of Acts (which is accurately called the Acts of the apostles) and all of early church history. Justin Martyr quotes Paul (100-16 ad). Polycarp quotes Paul. Iranaeus who was a disciple of Polycarp quotes Paul over 200 times.

Thanks be to God for Paul

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

2 Peter 3:15-16:ďand account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the ScripturesĒ Notice that Peter equates Paulís letters as Scripture.

John bears witness to Paul being an apostle as he writes the words of Jesus- Revelation 2:2:ďI know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars.Ē The Ephesus church was watched over by Paul, he was not found to be a liar, but a true apostle.

All this tells me G is dumb to the word of God

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post! Janitor,
Thank you TTC. I've noticed a certain person or more here tend to disagree with most everything we believe but seldom come up up with any valid evidence in opposition. Kind of reminds me of kids that say "Cause I said so".

May your day be blessed.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>This nation was founded by strong Christians..........
no it wasn't.

knowledge is not a bad thing dusty. even tho you have been brainwashed to think it is.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Romans 1:17
For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealedóa righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[a] just as it is written:ďThe righteous will live by faith.
NOT PROOF

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

all Scripture is inspired of God

(2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.");
the writers are inspired of God

(2 Peter 1:21-- "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.");
every letter is also inspired

(Galatians 3:16-- "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.")
and inspiration extents to every jot and tittle

(Matthew 5:18-- "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.").

The bible is awesome

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Otara wrote:
Jesus hates gay men
but i hear he really digs lesbian chicks!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
One can use crap smeared on a toilet stall to "prove" Paul is anything one wants.
Such is the nature of insanity.
LMAO. How does that work?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 422,281 - 422,300 of440,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

740 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,649
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min wilderide 679,253
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 250,268
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Ratloder 109,358
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min RiversideRedneck 216,281
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min yon 376
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 min Neelakaran 2,913
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr wilderide 89,377
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••