Why I’m no longer a Christian

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#447495 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at deflection once again. The issue is whether your wife would approve of your comments about another woman's breasts and your desire to examine them.
Good thing you are at work so she can't look over your shoulder and see the behavior you exhibit huh??
No wonder you only post from work. I bet she has no idea what you post here and the sexual implications you make.
What a typical christian you are.
reverting to concentrating on my behavior and condemning over it cuz you don't like my message; what a companion of the devil you've become:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447496 Feb 27, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
What never ceases to amaze me is of the refusal and denial to accept verifiable documentation when it is presented.
i like "verifiable documentation" and that's why i love the 4 Gospels/biographies/witnesses of Christ!

how do you like them?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447497 Feb 27, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in a so called 'christ' is the result of the Hebrew incarceration in the mid 1st millenia BC by the Babylonians.
If you wish to subscribe to that scenario then go for the gusto.
But to portray that as a sole source to be an accurate form of data to base one's commitment on is just simply...a Lie!
"is just simply...a Lie"

this is what you think because you're stuck in a paradigm founded on lies. you'll never know the truth unless you "repent(change your mind), for the Kingdom of God is at hand" Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447498 Feb 27, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, monotheism was a late comer compared to the schema of plural cosmic deities.
friend, it's very much simpler than all this!

"for God so loved (interject yourself here) that He gave His only betton Son...":)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#447499 Feb 27, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>because of your evil post! and hate of the gospel of Jesus Christ...
If you love the gospel of Jesus Christ, why aren't you more Christ-like? You give your religion lip service, but it doesn't seem to affect your behavior much.

Galatians 5:22-23

San Francisco

#447500 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just say'n - you're asking me to prove this and to prove that, why come i can't ask you to prove a lil sum sumthn to me?;)
And that is your story in a nutshell. You are never able to competently represent your religion, and so you obfuscate and ask others to do what you yourself cannot. And you are a creepy adulterous stalker to boot. What is Christ-like about any of that?
Gut Stomper

Winchester, TN

#447502 Feb 27, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in a so called 'christ' is the result of the Hebrew incarceration in the mid 1st millenia BC by the Babylonians.
If you wish to subscribe to that scenario then go for the gusto.
But to portray that as a sole source to be an accurate form of data to base one's commitment on is just simply...a Lie!
I would have been very young then. I don't think i would remember it.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#447503 Feb 27, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have been very young then. I don't think i would remember it.
Jesu Christo! You back again? No finer place to learn about your religion, ain't it? Leastways that you know of. That's alright, settle back and learn, son. Ain't no stupid questions, just stupid pretend Christians.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#447504 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have no answer to my question. What a pity.
You will see that alot with the clown.
Gut Stomper

Sevierville, TN

#447505 Feb 27, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Jesu Christo! You back again? No finer place to learn about your religion, ain't it? Leastways that you know of. That's alright, settle back and learn, son. Ain't no stupid questions, just stupid pretend Christians.
didn't work out for you last night did it? hypocrisy rarely does.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#447506 Feb 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts relates everything including Paul's arrest in Rome except his execution.
If Paul wrote Acts then he wasn't executed and another Christian myth collapses.
Any way one looks at Christianity and their interpretations of the Bible it collapses. They tear down one pillar to shore up another thinking no one will notice.
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all...it just reminded me of the Beatles and the old "Paul is dead" rumer in the late 60's.
Don't know if you recall that or not...

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#447507 Feb 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is probably sitting there playing with himself as he mutters some words...thinking that they will somehow make their way through the airwaves...find Kaitlyn's house and enter her through the computer.
He is not a hoot...he is a doofus. Well...a mental case. I suppose we should feel sorry for him.
I don't know...it is creepy...
Agree on all counts...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#447508 Feb 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
And there were no Pandas until 1936
You're a retard.
Well, that IS the date that a westerner first saw a panda, therefore they did not really exist until then...

(You can't trust native legends, after all.)

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#447509 Feb 27, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
reverting to concentrating on my behavior and condemning over it cuz you don't like my message; what a companion of the devil you've become:(
Excellent...if I agree with you and your corrupt ways I'd be a saint but since I disagree with your ways and point out blatent defects I'm consorting with your devil-being...

In other words you have no concept of reality...got it...

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#447510 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is your story in a nutshell. You are never able to competently represent your religion, and so you obfuscate and ask others to do what you yourself cannot. And you are a creepy adulterous stalker to boot. What is Christ-like about any of that?
Excellent points...

#447511 Feb 27, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
all Scripture is inspired of God
(2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.");
the writers are inspired of God
(2 Peter 1:21-- "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.");
every letter is also inspired
(Galatians 3:16-- "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.")
and inspiration extents to every jot and tittle
(Matthew 5:18-- "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.").
The bible is awesome
Of course, when this was written, "Scripture" consisted of only the Torah, and nothing else...

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#447512 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all...it just reminded me of the Beatles and the old "Paul is dead" rumer in the late 60's.
Don't know if you recall that or not...
The walrus was Paul......;)

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#447513 Feb 27, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The walrus was Paul......;)
I thought it had something to do with the bare feet or the black rose, or the...walrus!!!

San Francisco

#447514 Feb 27, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
all Scripture is inspired of God
(2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.");
the writers are inspired of God
(2 Peter 1:21-- "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.");
every letter is also inspired
(Galatians 3:16-- "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.")
and inspiration extents to every jot and tittle
(Matthew 5:18-- "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.").
The bible is awesome
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

" They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil." Judges 5:30

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men,'Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.'" Ezekiel 9:5-7

"And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died." Exodus 12:29-30

All God-inspired, all presumably examples of God's love. What a great moral guide to live by.

#447517 Feb 27, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>The walrus was Paul......;)
I am the egg man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Mr Wiggley 38,427
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min LAWEST100 618,416
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 641,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min bad bob 182,301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min nanoanomaly 970,024
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 17 min Johnny 4,142
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min LAWEST100 44,411
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 104,724
More from around the web