Why I’m no longer a Christian

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#447795 Feb 28, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
* It's always comical to watch 'some' demons flee when I show up...I've 'always' had that effect on them, they know what I stand for... Lol
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome 'all' the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
:)
It's more comical to watch individuals claim that they saw "demons", when not one of these individuals have ever provided evidence of such nonsense.

Yeah - just like you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#447796 Feb 28, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
My question exactly. I'm certainly unimpressed so many think it's all fun and games. No wonder non-believers wish to remain such. I tend to take important matters much more seriously.
Waaasssuuup sure doesn't take it seriously; he steals from his boss while telling others "thou shalt not steal," and he tries to use his jesus to get cyber-laid here while telling others "thou shalt not commit adultery." He tries to call it his "playful personality," when it's obviously just sheer arrogance and hypocrisy.

Maybe you should have a little chat with him...if you aren't scared of him calling you "anti-christian."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447797 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
too funny! you really take yourself very seriously, don't you?:)
Says the jerkoff who claims he "has the mind of jesus" and can raise the dead.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#447798 Feb 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Yours, for they inhabit you and will cause you personally to suffer in the abode of Satan forever.
Soon, other people's demons won't matter to you, for you will be living out the reality of your own eternal torture.
I don't believe in your demons dusty, sorry.
They are one of the make-believe add-ins to your religion that actually make it even less than credible.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447799 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wanna be friends with you, but i won't renounce my faith in God. is that a deal-breaker?:(
Who's telling you to do that?

By half-way hoping that you would live up to the standards you claim to hold, is that asking you to "renounce your faith?"

You really do believe your own lies, don't you?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447801 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wanna be friends with you, but i won't renounce my faith in God...
Is that what you call obeying the seventh commandment?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447802 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for sharing:)
btw- not all of 'my brothers'' attitudes and actions please me nor do i agree with them, but what are ya gonna do with family?:)
Obviously, you tacitly approve of them by deliberately ignoring them.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#447803 Feb 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
(Cue stupid, deflecting response)
That's exactly it. It's not that waaaasup is an idiot that's annoying, it's that he seems content to remain an idiot.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#447804 Feb 28, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more comical to watch individuals claim that they saw "demons", when not one of these individuals have ever provided evidence of such nonsense.
Yeah - just like you.
Lest you forget the claims by others of raising people from the dead and all sorts of such unproveable events.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447805 Feb 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about how many dicks you sucked today?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you got me all confused!
what's better/worse according to your standards of morality; a guy who sucks dicks or a gal who licks beavis'???
*MY* standards of morality are pretty simple; all acts of love and compassion gain favor with the Goddess. But it doesn't mean I can't have my dark side.

Are you familiar with the yin and yang symbol of the Tao? You can't have one side without the other, and within each side is a trace of the other. It's called "balance."

I don't claim to hold any moral high ground, but YOU DO. How'sabout you try living up to it once in a while?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447807 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>upside down smile for Clownie :(
Aww, poor baby.

Tonight I'll leave my bedroom curtains open a little bit for you, okay?
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#447808 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you talking about how many dicks you sucked today?
<quoted text>
Bi, clueless.
<quoted text>
Ultimate? Hardly!!
The ultimate insult: "You're a real christian."
Clusterfcuked "copy and paste" response.
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#447809 Feb 28, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent...if I agree with you and your corrupt ways I'd be a saint but since I disagree with your ways and point out blatent defects I'm consorting with your devil-being...
In other words you have no concept of reality...got it...
<quoted text>
In other words, you are demanding respect rather than attempting to earn it.
It doesn't work that way, arrogant christian.
<quoted text>
I only say that to people who deserve it. Like your brother in christ "Gutless Humper," for example.
You just *love* to criticize me and the way I post to some people, but you refuse to address those who elicit that kind of response from me. Why is that? It couldn't be because...YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE, could it?
Just wonderin'...
Oh God. My fcuking eyes are crossed.

Who the fcuk said what here?
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#447811 Feb 28, 2013
Maybe I just can't read 'butch-looking dyke' speak.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#447812 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the jerkoff who claims he "has the mind of jesus" and can raise the dead.
Hey, hey, hey, you are "persecuting" him again.
I'd tell you to lighten up but that would require you to not be honest about your beliefs and feelings.
So....Rock On!!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447813 Feb 28, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it once more with the word "stupid", stupid.
Go back to licking your daddy's semen from your bathroom floor.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#447814 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what you call obeying the seventh commandment?
I bet he can twist it so it won't seem to him like he's cheating on his wife.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#447815 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the brain is only able to comprehend limited amounts of information and it cannot function on a moral basis at all.
why have you made the moral choice from your heart/ego to refuse God; i.e., what's your story and how have you been hurt?
Speak for your self.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447816 Feb 28, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not suggesting that you agree or disagree, i'm just suggesting that if you want to consider yourself fair and decent, you should treat me with the same respect you treat others, despite my faults.
what do you tell kait, for example, when she tells people to "lick their father's semen off the bathroom floor"???
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You set the bar when you professed your religious beliefs and the requirements that come with it. You tell others that there are consequences for breaking the commandments of YOUR religion yet you break them yourself constantly with complete abandon. You then ask for respect?? The example you set is disgusting. To think you actually believe you can just pray away your "sins" one day and then come back the next day and start all over again is the reason you are a failure and certainly deserve no respect what so ever.
Kaitlin makes no such claims and has no tenant to adhere to as you supposedly do.
I have repeatedly pointed out that you obviously post from work because you do not want your wife and children to see what a filthy adultrous cheater you are...and I'm right...you just don't like it that I've exposed you for what you really are.
BRAVISSIMO!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#447817 Feb 28, 2013
high beam wrote:
<quoted text>
They're irrelevant to verifiable documentations.
They're simply hearsay.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just gonna hafta prove that one.
The buybull itself proves it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>millions of scholars throughout the ages would say that you're being biased and wrong!;)
No they wouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Gray Bar M... 46,585
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 3 hr willthis23 24
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Exposing Devil Lies 421
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 6 hr debi0117 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 990,687
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
More from around the web