Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#447619 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are
under the power of Satan,
separated from Christ,
without hope,
knucklehead,
Sad isn't it? How's things around here Bro? Exactly the same? Daemuns lying and apostatising themselves?

May the Lord Our God and Our Saviour Jesus, both Bless you Clownie :-)
Gut Stomper

Sevierville, TN

#447620 Feb 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about how many dicks you sucked today?
For someone who has admitted that they are gay, you certainly seem convinced that accusing some one of homosexual behavior is the ultimate insult.

Something seriously wrong here.

Say hey to Marlowe for me... if you SEE him.

BWAHAHAHA!

STOMPCHOSIS!
Gut Stomper

Sevierville, TN

#447621 Feb 28, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
And yet, through it all, Yeshua's bones still lie peacefully in an unmarked grave, for lo, these 2000 years. The gospel of Paul reigns supreme in the land. And the peace of Jesus is not to be found in evidence among Paul's acolytes clinging in ignoble and anonymous desperation to the thread titled "Why I'm No Longer A Christian".
Selah.
Deep. So.... deep.

STOMPULCHRE!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#447622 Feb 28, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't disagreeing with you at all...it just reminded me of the Beatles and the old "Paul is dead" rumer in the late 60's.
Don't know if you recall that or not...
I'm just a walrus.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#447624 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think I care about your trivial condemnations?
Wipe that drool from your face child.
you're dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447625 Feb 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
As desperate as you are to convince yourself and others otherwise, Jesus, if he ever existed, is dead as anyone else born in or around the first century.
Sorry for your loss.
you know this how?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447626 Feb 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a walrus.
more like a rooster poot

“"None shall pass"”

There

#447627 Feb 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Galatians 5:19-
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.....
Yep. According to Paul, almost very Christian is damned. The sad thing is you are all too stupid to understand what your magic book clearly says.

You all claim to love God, Paul and Jesus yet your very lives and words do nothing but shit all over them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#447628 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it? How's things around here Bro? Exactly the same? Daemuns lying and apostatising themselves?
You back to being a Christian ?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447629 Feb 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. According to Paul, almost very Christian is damned. The sad thing is you are all too stupid to understand what your magic book clearly says.
You all claim to love God, Paul and Jesus yet your very lives and words do nothing but shit all over them.
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).
"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him" (Jn. 3:36).

I believe
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#447630 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You back to being a Christian?

STOMPLE IDENTITY!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447631 Feb 28, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
May the Father,Son, and Holy Spirit, bless you

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447632 Feb 28, 2013
The Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).

"This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins" (Matthew 26:28).

Yea Jesus Christ

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#447633 Feb 28, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent...if I agree with you and your corrupt ways I'd be a saint but since I disagree with your ways and point out blatent defects I'm consorting with your devil-being...
In other words you have no concept of reality...got it...
i'm not suggesting that you agree or disagree, i'm just suggesting that if you want to consider yourself fair and decent, you should treat me with the same respect you treat others, despite my faults.

what do you tell kait, for example, when she tells people to "lick their father's semen off the bathroom floor"???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#447634 Feb 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Let's take a look.
Last 23 hours.......
me: 3 posts
X: 12 posts
Hip: 12 posts
T-Town: 29 posts (escapes your notice because he's a Christian)
Gut Stomper: 28 posts
You're right! Banner day for you!
Yours truly,
Dr. Clownie,(The American Medical Association's Magical Elixir for human suffering by Topix Trolls)

keep reading my great post!!!!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447637 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, Wiggles!!
When I first logged on here tonight, I was telling myself that I really need to calm down, I need to mellow out, I need to chill, and maybe cut ol' waaasssuuup a little slack; I mean, life is short, right? Not as short as Clownie's dick, but life is short.
And then I read wassie's unbelievably arrogant posts to me, where he thinks I should apologize to him because he's an arrogant hypocrite, and I damn near cracked a molar while grinding my teeth together.
too funny! you really take yourself very seriously, don't you?:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447638 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Isn't that the one you violate the most often?
i just wanna be friends with you, but i won't renounce my faith in God. is that a deal-breaker?:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447641 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I was having trouble logging on last night; I thought there was a problem with my account, so I used a backup. Had the same problem. So I waited an hour and tried again, and everything worked. Turns out Topix was having server problems, yet somehow your brother in christ Gutless Humper was still posting.
thanks for sharing:)

btw- not all of 'my brothers'' attitudes and actions please me nor do i agree with them, but what are ya gonna do with family?:)
Gut Stomper

Arden, NC

#447643 Feb 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it is a gastro-intestinal problem.

STOMPARRHEA!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#447644 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you talking about how many dicks you sucked today?
you got me all confused!

what's better/worse according to your standards of morality; a guy who sucks dicks or a gal who licks beavis'???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Joe Fortuna 64,477
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min LAWEST100 654,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min DebraE 106,596
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min bad bob 183,209
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 45,277
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 45 min WasteWater 2,597
Encourage Teenage Girls To Have Sex (Oct '11) 1 hr Horny jack 26 male 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,918
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web