“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446887 Feb 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny when you're impotent with rage.
I'll gladly sic my wolf pack on your worthless christian ass for free.
Just in case no one has informed you yet, Kaitlin ... stay off the streets barking at night. The Humane Society will be picking up strays...

Tips from Clownie

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#446888 Feb 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
?
??
You mean, you do *not* have the entire "Universal Horror Classics Collection" on DVD??? Thou shouldst be ashamed of thine self!!
;)
Got most of 'em up here.

*tapping forehead*

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#446890 Feb 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there are billions that agree with me big dumb! I mean new age blind spiritual leader...
Repeating it over and over again, won't make it true.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446891 Feb 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Got most of 'em up here.
*tapping forehead*
If it is anything like the "Holy Ghost" thingy, go buy the DVD. LOL
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#446892 Feb 23, 2013
True or false?

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his diary that in 1946
"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he had no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."

Obviously misguided
duststorm

League City, TX

#446893 Feb 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't see that, but am not surprised in the least.
Have a good week, DoC. Hope you have peace, love and lots of good sex while I'm away.:)
DoC, looks like WaterNymh is still controlling you in the crypt.
I do declare she is under a lot of stress from this thread, and needing some serious downtime.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446894 Feb 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> According to your Bible, no one is burning in hell right now. They are simply awaiting judgment day.
Maybe you should read that book some day instead of just pretending you have.
Do you actually think you will plead your case in a court of law on judgment day? Judgment day is for you to hear your sentence and for you to be cartwheeled over the edge of the abyss by the angel.
Those who die without Christ go directly to hell. There are people who have been burning there for centuries.
Born-again Christians (not Catholics) go to be with Jesus until the 7 years of tribulation and the thousand-year reign are over. Then all the redeemed will spend all eternity in a real heaven. Then all the lost people will be thrown into the lake of fire with Satan for all eternity.
You are not awaiting judgment day. You have already been judged a guilty sinner and you do not have the Son. He that hath not the Son of God hath not life, and is condemned already.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446895 Feb 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> DoC, looks like WaterNymh is still controlling you in the crypt.
I do declare she is under a lot of stress from this thread, and needing some serious downtime.
I thought you decided to join God. Sorry to hear that you didn't have enough faith to go. Is that your fault of God's ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#446896 Feb 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I read every word of your testimony. I also think I can understand every point you made. I think even though you say you are no longer a believer, your experience is very similar to that of many if not most believers.
You will make a great witness if you ever do turn back to searching for God. Now that you will be able to experience a true conversion and know it if/when it happens.
Don't give up on believing in something just because your experience as a child did not fulfill your expectations. It is obvious you never experienced a true conversion/acceptance of Christ.
There will be times in your life you will feel an emptiness that only Faith in God can fill. Don't ignore it. It will never hurt to open your heart again and invite Him into your life. At the right time for the right reason (if you won't shut him out) just pray and ask for truth to be revealed to you. If you do it with sincerity understanding what it is you are seeking, you will not be disappointed.
I hope you are not offended when I tell you I have said a prayer for you. You sound like a wonderful person.
Yours is a compassionate post, written to woo a poor lost perishing soul.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446897 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you decided to join God. Sorry to hear that you didn't have enough faith to go. Is that your fault of God's ?
I'm ready to go at any minute. With a voice like a trumpet, he'll take us up with him in the clouds. It could happen at any minute. All prophecy has been fulfilled, the last being the forming of the state of Israel, and we are just waiting to be taken up.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446898 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 15th century, The protestants banned a few books from the Catholic Bible that had been 'The Bible' for iver 1000 years.
Seems there is nothing wrong with elimination what you don;t like from the Bible after all. It is the basis most Christian denominations in the world.
Every word of the Bible is true. Woe unto anyone who adds to or removes anything from the Bible.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446899 Feb 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
I'm gone a week and see that the good people are still good people, the bad people are still bad people, and the trolls are still trolling.
With DoC gone, it still continues. I'll be back to see if there are any decent conversations but that is rare.
Until then, I'm just going to enjoy my grandchildren and work on the charity project I've been working on. It's much more worthwhile and much more fun and worthwhile than being on Topix arguing with fools.
To all of you (and you know who you are!) who are friends, nice acquaintances and interesting folk, I'll miss you and wish you peace, prosperity and love.
To the rest, I still wish you peace, prosperity and love. Hopefully, you will find all of those.
I wish you and your children and grandchildren salvation. None of you have it, so you are all heading for perdition.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#446900 Feb 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Every word of the Bible is true. Woe unto anyone who adds to or removes anything from the Bible.
Which Bible? Looks like all the Bible translators are in big trouble.

Location hidden

#446901 Feb 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you and your children and grandchildren salvation. None of you have it, so you are all heading for perdition.
Salvation? What's that?

Location hidden

#446902 Feb 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually think you will plead your case in a court of law on judgment day? Judgment day is for you to hear your sentence and for you to be cartwheeled over the edge of the abyss by the angel.
Those who die without Christ go directly to hell. There are people who have been burning there for centuries.
Born-again Christians (not Catholics) go to be with Jesus until the 7 years of tribulation and the thousand-year reign are over. Then all the redeemed will spend all eternity in a real heaven. Then all the lost people will be thrown into the lake of fire with Satan for all eternity.
You are not awaiting judgment day. You have already been judged a guilty sinner and you do not have the Son. He that hath not the Son of God hath not life, and is condemned already.
Why should I believe any of this nonsense?
duststorm

League City, TX

#446903 Feb 23, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
MRS. CLARE SHERIDAN, Traveler, Lecturer in NEW YORK WORLD, December 15, 1923
Duststorm replies: Mrs. Claire said to send a copy of this letter to 14 people, or someone in the family will die.
CARDINAL MINDSZENTY, of Hungary quoted in B'nai B'rith Messenger, January 28, 1949
Duststorm replies: Consult Zsa Zsa
HILAIRE BELLOC, renown historian in G. K.'s WEEKLY, February 4, 1937
Duststorm replies: Bella, I thought your other hat was more fetching.

A. HOMER, writes in Judaism and Bolshevism, page 7
Duststorm replies: Ask Marge.
COUNT HELMUTH VON MOLTKE, Prussian general

Duststorm replies: Dr. Zhivago, I presume?
ARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman.
Duststorm replies: British statesmen are extinct.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446904 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bible? Looks like all the Bible translators are in big trouble.
You are perishing and you ask such an impudent question.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446905 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation? What's that?
Savation is teetering on the brink of disaster, and a friend pulls us back from the edge.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446906 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I believe any of this nonsense?
For just one minute, open your mind to the possiblity that there could be a hell where older children, teenagers, and old people go.

Location hidden

#446907 Feb 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are perishing and you ask such an impudent question.
Thanks for your concern. I'd rather spend eternity in the fires of Hell than with a bunch of stupid people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min AnnieJ 608,187
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min cheer the f up 121,330
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min AnnieJ 809,576
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min oxbow 574,045
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 38 min jenny 41
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 43 min vikar pijat erotis 14
Afghanistan seeks the way to stability and safety 1 hr abdrasulkh 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 268,881
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr Coco 203
More from around the web