babysan

United States

#446653 Feb 22, 2013
I pretend this place is irrelevant backwater chat so as to create the illusion I am above it while simultaneously not being able to stay away. And I like to pretend I fool people. Now THAT'S my idea of a good day!
Just Results

United States

#446654 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your reality.
Just Results

United States

#446655 Feb 22, 2013
I am flaming gay. There's nothing wrong with that!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#446656 Feb 22, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Making things up again waaasssuuup?
Please don't. You are embarassing yourSelf.
"ME, MYSELF AND I are the holy trinity of the new ager" anonymous new ager;)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#446657 Feb 22, 2013
Once gay, always gay. If you are no longer gay, you were never gay to begin with. Time to go on YouTube (God, I love the word "tube!") and dance to showtunes!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446658 Feb 22, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, that. No matter how hard they try, for the past century and a half, NO ONE has ever been able to disprove the Theory of Evolution. There is NO scientific evidence against it. None.
Looks like Charles Darwin was a better prophet than Paul...
the believer's degeneration and mutation is the atheist's evolution. degeneration and mutation started way back in the garden after our foreparents brought corruption into the perfect world. God prophesied of it when He said to adam "thorns and thistles will the earth now produce..."

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446659 Feb 22, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop playing martyr, asshole, no one's trying to get rid of you. We want to help you through education.
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like a terrorist threat. You tell yourself you're persecuted in order to justify your attacking us by calling it "defense."
Are you planning a second Mt. Carmel, Mr. Koresh?
LOL! as frig'n angry and sinister as you can be, you're still funny (and cute;)!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#446660 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God intended his letters (Paul's) to become Scripture the holy word of God...
Of course He did. Otherwise, Christ wouldn't have converted him on the road to Damascus.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Damascus-Road.htm...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446661 Feb 22, 2013
He's being a bible flaw? Care to explain that one?
<quoted text>
Still pretending to speak for something that doesn't exist, are ya?
<quoted text>
Translation: "Once again, she asks me a question I just can't answer, so I won't even address it. But I do have the mind of jesus."
<quoted text>
Here you go again, playing the victim. Keep it up; you'll be a victim all your life.
In the beginning, I *was* polite to you; you responded to my politeness with condescension and patronization, sexism, religious bigotry, deflection and outright lies.
<quoted text>
Y'know that condescension I just mentioned? Thanks for providing another example of it.
You just don't want to address those tough questions, do you?
when were you EVER polite to me? LOL!

and , how was i being condescending there? you talked about marijuana in a past comment and i was picking up and going with it.

i just can't win with you:(

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#446662 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>only the word of God..
Paul's letters are the word of Paul. Why do you call them the word of God?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446663 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If you're "christian," then I'm *proud* to be anti-christian.
aww c'mon hon; i have a personality all my own and i don't represent all of christendom when i'm goofing around here. to think otherwise is just plain bigotry:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446664 Feb 22, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
too stupid to be embarrassed
must be a christian
ooouuuuch! see what i mean? i attempt to extend an olive branch to break-up the tit-for-tat cycle and this is what i get in return:(

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#446665 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Peter 3:15-16
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
I notice Peter, referring to Paul's letters as the word of God...
But Peter most likely did not write this book.

There has been much debate over the authorship of 2 Peter. Most conservative evangelicals hold to the traditional view that Peter was the author, but historical and literary critics have almost unanimously concluded that to be impossible. For example: Ksemann states that 2 Peter is “perhaps the most dubious writing” in the New Testament.1 Harris says,“virtually none believe that 2 Peter was written by Jesus’ chief disciple.”2 And Brevard S. Childs, an excellent rhetorical critic, shows his assumption when he says,“even among scholars who recognize the non-Petrine authorship there remains the sharpest possible disagreement on a theological assessment.”3

http://bible.org/article/authorship-second-pe...

You are using circular reasoning. We can't use the Bible to prove anything in the Bible actually comes from God can we. What other tangible evidence do you have that Paul's letters are anything other than the Word of Paul?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446666 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are blind to the word of God...
ROFLMAO

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446667 Feb 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
So... Lemme get this straight, do you think that means they'll go easier on you when they catch you?
It's just a teevee show.
so prove that you're not affected by the constant brainwashing of hollywood and try turning pro-Christ rather than anti!;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446668 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is either a moron or a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446669 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Paul,experienced; being jail, beaten several times, stoned and mocked. Saul was fine as Pharisee, why would anyone undergo this kind of persecution unless they had a true conversion?“
Why do you lie ?

Please post Paul's own words.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446671 Feb 22, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Peter 3:15-16
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
I notice Peter, referring to Paul's letters as the word of God...
That wasn't written by Peter, it is a well known forgery.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446672 Feb 22, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course He did. Otherwise, Christ wouldn't have converted him on the road to Damascus.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Damascus-Road.htm...
Not accroding to PAul. Paul never mentions the Damascas Faitytale.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446673 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Galatians 1:1 “Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead)”

Romans 1:1 “Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God

2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God” This is repeated over and over in his epistles (1 Cor.1:1; 2 Cor.2:1; Eph. 1:1; Col.1:1; 2 Tim1:1.) If this is not true then the Scripture is not inspired by God and cannot be trusted anywhere as accurate

I believe this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 779,238
Gay snapchat names 31 min PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min truth 605,391
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,847
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 1 hr truth 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 560,745
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,161
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 265,584
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 11 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web