Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, then I was hand picked by GOD to dispute that claim that paul did make (in acts 3:22, I think Moses was talking about the SON not paul)) LOL
<3
We all have gifts. Paul had gifts also. I doubt he intended his letters to become Scripture.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were rightfully convicted of shop lifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for your crime, would that be justice? What if you denied and he said then you would burn for the rest of your life, even if you lived to a hundred, would that be justice?
If I were rightfully convicted of shoplifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for my crime, that would not be justice. That would be mercy.
Justice is when someone burns for all eternity. That is what we deserve; however, Christ loved us all and gave himself for all of us.
The difference between us is that some repent and believe...others never do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall have no mercy if you have never repented and surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
You need mercy. At least you recognize that.
You see mercy as a good thing. At least you recognize that.
Without his mercy, there shall no flesh survive the 7 years of tribulation.
God in his mercy sent his only begotten Son to die in my place and in your place.
I admitted I was a sinner and believed upon him when I was 9. He saved me then and I am still saved. And you?
That so cliche. Do you have anything else?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
He's being a bible flaw? Care to explain that one?
<quoted text>
Still pretending to speak for something that doesn't exist, are ya?
<quoted text>
Translation: "Once again, she asks me a question I just can't answer, so I won't even address it. But I do have the mind of jesus."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could "ask" a bit more respectfully and not antagonistically?
Here you go again, playing the victim. Keep it up; you'll be a victim all your life.

In the beginning, I *was* polite to you; you responded to my politeness with condescension and patronization, sexism, religious bigotry, deflection and outright lies.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>or, maybe we could talk about something we DO agree on, like the effects of chronic on love-making;)
Y'know that condescension I just mentioned? Thanks for providing another example of it.

You just don't want to address those tough questions, do you?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Translation: "ANOTHER GODDAMN QUESTION I CAN'T ANSWER!! GOD *DAMN* IT!! WHY DO THESE GOD DAMNED HEATHENS DEMAND HONEST ANSWERS FROM ME??"
<quoted text>
No.
Satan lives in your imagination.
<quoted text>
You don't have any ideas; all you do is spew buybull shit.
<quoted text>
If you expect civility, you need to show some. Giving an honest, straightforward answer to an honest, straightforward question would be a big help.
<quoted text>
Could be half-baked, uninformed and uneducated "christian" reasons.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's do civil, hon! if you hit me up on the low, i'll answer you:)
I prefer to remain in a public place, with plenty of witnesses around.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Junstrom wrote:
<quoted text>Once you have a torture worm and have wailing and gnashing of teeth, isn't your sadistic god sated? What could be more special than that, immoral Christian?
BBJ, honestly, you need to surrender to the Savior before you can no longer reason. If you get worse, you may not be able to be saved.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup substitutes actual reality with his own "reality." It reminds me of something I once saw in a new age shop about creating one's own reality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"when the moon is full and the wolfbane is in bloom....";)
wtf?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's "spin?" If it's a tobacco product, why would anyone mix weed with tobacco?
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to dilute the potency? The stronger the weed, the less you have to smoke, right?
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to smoke less?
If it gives the same high, yes. The stronger the weed, the less you need to get a good buzz, right? Better for your lungs *and* your wallet. I don't want to pass out; I want to switch on the ol' blacklight and dig my posters with Pink Floyd in the background, and then make out with Stephie for (what seems like) an hour or two, or six. I want to watch "Battleship" or the original "Dracula" (Bela Lugosi!) Have some good red wine, and make out with Stephie, not pass out under her.

That's the whole point of breeding super weed--to smoke less of it to get that same trippy buzz. Makes the stash last longer, too.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That so cliche. Do you have anything else?
www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/t/e/te llmsoj.htm

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall have no mercy if you have never repented and surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
You need mercy. At least you recognize that.
You see mercy as a good thing. At least you recognize that.
Without his mercy, there shall no flesh survive the 7 years of tribulation.
God in his mercy sent his only begotten Son to die in my place and in your place.
I admitted I was a sinner and believed upon him when I was 9. He saved me then and I am still saved. And you?
Worshiping a false god like Jesus wont get you any mercy from the God of the Bible. He is a rather jealous sort who demands that His worshipers worship only Him, in the Manner taught by Moses.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were rightfully convicted of shoplifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for my crime, that would not be justice. That would be mercy.
Justice is when someone burns for all eternity. That is what we deserve; however, Christ loved us all and gave himself for all of us.
There is NO crime that could justify eternal torture - that is NOT justice, that is sick fantasy invented by xians.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was most likely a Pharisee, a student of the Hillel school.
Ever place that Jesus condemns the teachings of the "Pharisees", what is condemned matches the teachings of the Shumai school, rivals of the Hillel school.
Do you have a link to support this - or just a hypothesis?

IMO - Hillel (also of the "house of David" lineage) seems to have been more prominent in the community, but really wasn't, if one looks at the whole picture. To believe Jesus came from this school is plausible, but really is an unknown suppostion.

One could also surmise he was of the Essenes and their teachings.

One could surmise many things.

Barring the difference in the actual numbers of...312 & 316 - I'd have to see additional info that you suggest ("most likely").

Hillel and Shammai [Shamai]

http://www.jewishhistory.org/hillel-and-shamm...

Hillel and Shamai had a minimum amount of legal disagreements between themselves; only three, in fact. However, each founded his own renowned academy of Torah learning and there arose numerous and contentious disagreements (312 to be precise) among the disciples. Eventually, it went beyond the mere number of disputes and became almost two diametrically opposed viewpoints.

There is a danger to oversimplify this, but generally the Academy of Shamai is thought to be stringent where the Academy of Hillel tends to be lenient. Generally, the Academy of Shamai looks at the potential whereas the Academy of Hillel looks at the actual. There are many theories advanced in the Jewish authorities throughout the centuries attempting to explain the central core of their disputes.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/31...
Discussions Between the Schools.

The prevailing characteristics of the disputes are the restrictive tendency of the Shammaites and the moderation of the Hillelites. Three hundred and sixteen controversies between these two schools are preserved in the pages of the Talmud, affecting 221 Halakot, 29 halakic interpretations, and 66 guard-laws ("gezerot"); and out of the whole number only 55 (or about one-sixth) present the Shammaites on the side of leniency.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
then it must be antichrist(ian) propoganda...:(
If you're "christian," then I'm *proud* to be anti-christian.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Beaks wrote:
Because God is cold and cruel!!!
Did you ever attend a church service with some other witches and throughout the preaching service, you all sat there and shook your heads "no"?
I was just wondering, because this pastor who had been in Warren, Ky. told us that some witches had come and spent the entire hour shaking their heads while he preached.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have our own reality. Just that his sounds pretty twisted.
No. We do *not* all have "our own" reality, we all share the same one. And we need to deal with it, and make the best of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like some of us get off on feeling like a worm huh?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! give it up sheldon/penny combo dude - you're not gonna get any converts to your one-person cult;)
Neither are you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>BBJ, honestly, you need to surrender to the Savior before you can no longer reason. If you get worse, you may not be able to be saved.
So a person without the mental capacity to understand or believe such things won't get saved right?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a powerful ability to disengage your true reaction to the wrath of God. They must have done a number on you as a child, with such compartmentalizing going on in your psyche.
Meditate on those words: God is angry with the wicked every day. That is you.
I am evil also, but Jesus has saved me, so I won't have to go to hell like you.
You're pretending.

Well,'ceptin' for the part about you being evil.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup substitutes actual reality with his own "reality." It reminds me of something I once saw in a new age shop about creating one's own reality.
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So - you think the New Age mentality is "creating one's own reality"?
Isn't this what we all do every moment of our lives?
Not me; I cope with the one we all got dealt, and try to make the best of it.
If not, do you account these changes to "God's" push and pull upon us humans - thus nullifying free will?
Which God? I don't even really know if there is one.
New Age is a chosen belief, just like any belief or non-belief - it is chosen on our own. "Self" is more of an accurate description relating to this.
When we chose - we enact our "Self".(consciousnes s/being/mind/Spirit/ or the many other terms that can be used instead)
When we apply our Self, we make our own reality
No you don't. It doesn't make any difference to the guy who's gonna mug you or the politician who's gonna tax you or the shark in the ocean that's gonna eat you or the pit bull on-the-loose that's gonna bite you or the boss who's gonna lay you off.

Like this planet that we all live on and share, we also all share the same reality--and, like I said, we gotta make the best of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

404 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 721,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chess 532,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min AussieBobby 256,645
Aiding the hearing impaired 31 min Michael Mason 9
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 35 min Johnny 1,543
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr shyam 501
Mexican men have small dicks? 1 hr johnson 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr godChild 115,281
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr kalei 79
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 16 hr Drom Jagter 54
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••