Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#446536 Feb 21, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul gets it just right for us Gentiles. Just right.
Get's what right?
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#446537 Feb 21, 2013
Because God is cold and cruel!!!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#446538 Feb 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are better than I. I haven't had a drug or drink in 30 years yet never was able to last more than a couple months without a cigarette. I keep trying though.
You could try my father's method. He walked up a flight of stairs,felt chest pains,and stopped right then and there. Even while my mother continued to smoke, my dad has never touched another cigarette to this day.

#446539 Feb 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey smuggy mac -
SCIENCE DOES NOT BELONG TO ANTICHRIST(IANS), IT BELONGS TO GOD.
however, you can take them antichrist(ian) theories that you like so much and shove them where they belong BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE DEAD WRONG!:)
Funny thing, that. No matter how hard they try, for the past century and a half, NO ONE has ever been able to disprove the Theory of Evolution. There is NO scientific evidence against it. None.

Looks like Charles Darwin was a better prophet than Paul...

#446540 Feb 21, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so insane about G referring to New Testament believers is that if we believe the books of Paul we are Pauline opposed to simply Christian. I've yet to meet a Christian that didn't include Paul's writings as part of the whole of their belief.
The Pauline epistles are the thirteen books in the New Testament traditionally attributed to Paul of Tarsus. Some consider the anonymous Epistle to the Hebrews a fourteenth Pauline epistle. Therefore, it is the writings that are classified as Pauline, not those that believe them as they do the entirety of His Word.
Are we also Jamesine, Peterine, Johnine, Judine, Matthewine, Markine, and Lukine? I'm sure glad Jesus Christ left the light of faith on so that we may see our way through the narrow gate and down the narrow way.
At most, Paul only wrote 7 of those 13...

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#446541 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Paul was hand picked by God. There is no evidence that such a claim is true.
Yeah, well, then I was hand picked by GOD to dispute that claim that paul did make (in acts 3:22, I think Moses was talking about the SON not paul)) LOL
<3

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#446543 Feb 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
y'all just can't get rid of us...
Stop playing martyr, asshole, no one's trying to get rid of you. We want to help you through education.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and just when you think you're gonna...BOOM! it's your end, not ours;)
Sounds to me like a terrorist threat. You tell yourself you're persecuted in order to justify your attacking us by calling it "defense."

Are you planning a second Mt. Carmel, Mr. Koresh?
duststorm

League City, TX

#446544 Feb 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that eternal torture is blasphemy against the God of the Bible:
Jeremiah 3:12 ...I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
You shall have no mercy if you have never repented and surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
You need mercy. At least you recognize that.
You see mercy as a good thing. At least you recognize that.
Without his mercy, there shall no flesh survive the 7 years of tribulation.
God in his mercy sent his only begotten Son to die in my place and in your place.
I admitted I was a sinner and believed upon him when I was 9. He saved me then and I am still saved. And you?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#446545 Feb 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
I just crapped on you, clown.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you just $#iT in your pants
What were you doing in his pants?

Location hidden

#446546 Feb 21, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, then I was hand picked by GOD to dispute that claim that paul did make (in acts 3:22, I think Moses was talking about the SON not paul)) LOL
<3
We all have gifts. Paul had gifts also. I doubt he intended his letters to become Scripture.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446547 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were rightfully convicted of shop lifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for your crime, would that be justice? What if you denied and he said then you would burn for the rest of your life, even if you lived to a hundred, would that be justice?
If I were rightfully convicted of shoplifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for my crime, that would not be justice. That would be mercy.
Justice is when someone burns for all eternity. That is what we deserve; however, Christ loved us all and gave himself for all of us.
The difference between us is that some repent and believe...others never do.

Location hidden

#446548 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall have no mercy if you have never repented and surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
God in his mercy sent his only begotten Son to die in my place and in your place.
I admitted I was a sinner and believed upon him when I was 9. He saved me then and I am still saved. And you?
That so cliche. Do you have anything else?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#446549 Feb 21, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
He's being a bible flaw? Care to explain that one?
<quoted text>
Still pretending to speak for something that doesn't exist, are ya?
<quoted text>
Translation: "Once again, she asks me a question I just can't answer, so I won't even address it. But I do have the mind of jesus."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you could "ask" a bit more respectfully and not antagonistically?
Here you go again, playing the victim. Keep it up; you'll be a victim all your life.

In the beginning, I *was* polite to you; you responded to my politeness with condescension and patronization, sexism, religious bigotry, deflection and outright lies.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>or, maybe we could talk about something we DO agree on, like the effects of chronic on love-making;)
Y'know that condescension I just mentioned? Thanks for providing another example of it.

You just don't want to address those tough questions, do you?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#446550 Feb 21, 2013
Translation: "ANOTHER GODDAMN QUESTION I CAN'T ANSWER!! GOD *DAMN* IT!! WHY DO THESE GOD DAMNED HEATHENS DEMAND HONEST ANSWERS FROM ME??"
<quoted text>
No.
Satan lives in your imagination.
<quoted text>
You don't have any ideas; all you do is spew buybull shit.
<quoted text>
If you expect civility, you need to show some. Giving an honest, straightforward answer to an honest, straightforward question would be a big help.
<quoted text>
Could be half-baked, uninformed and uneducated "christian" reasons.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's do civil, hon! if you hit me up on the low, i'll answer you:)
I prefer to remain in a public place, with plenty of witnesses around.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446551 Feb 21, 2013
Jeff Junstrom wrote:
<quoted text>Once you have a torture worm and have wailing and gnashing of teeth, isn't your sadistic god sated? What could be more special than that, immoral Christian?
BBJ, honestly, you need to surrender to the Savior before you can no longer reason. If you get worse, you may not be able to be saved.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#446552 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Waaasssuuup substitutes actual reality with his own "reality." It reminds me of something I once saw in a new age shop about creating one's own reality.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"when the moon is full and the wolfbane is in bloom....";)
wtf?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#446553 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What's "spin?" If it's a tobacco product, why would anyone mix weed with tobacco?
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to dilute the potency? The stronger the weed, the less you have to smoke, right?
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to smoke less?
If it gives the same high, yes. The stronger the weed, the less you need to get a good buzz, right? Better for your lungs *and* your wallet. I don't want to pass out; I want to switch on the ol' blacklight and dig my posters with Pink Floyd in the background, and then make out with Stephie for (what seems like) an hour or two, or six. I want to watch "Battleship" or the original "Dracula" (Bela Lugosi!) Have some good red wine, and make out with Stephie, not pass out under her.

That's the whole point of breeding super weed--to smoke less of it to get that same trippy buzz. Makes the stash last longer, too.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446554 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That so cliche. Do you have anything else?
www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/t/e/te llmsoj.htm

#446555 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping a false god like Jesus wont get you any mercy from the God of the Bible. He is a rather jealous sort who demands that His worshipers worship only Him, in the Manner taught by Moses.

#446556 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were rightfully convicted of shoplifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for my crime, that would not be justice. That would be mercy.
Justice is when someone burns for all eternity. That is what we deserve; however, Christ loved us all and gave himself for all of us.
The difference between us is that some repent and believe...others never do.
There is NO crime that could justify eternal torture - that is NOT justice, that is sick fantasy invented by xians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Rick Moss 37,280
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Thinking 230,108
What's The Best Way To Help Islam To Go To thei... 1 hr Canadian 0
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 261,715
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr R Hussain 1,072
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 751,230
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 548,925
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr karl44 602,276
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE