Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Then again, if you saw Jesus eat sperm, it might be a bit overwhelming, eh?

Duststorm replies: There is a special place in hell for those who write words such as these.
If I ever run across Epiphanius I'll be sure to pass along your message.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Then again, if you saw Jesus eat sperm, it might be a bit overwhelming, eh?
Duststorm replies: There is a special place in hell for those who write words such as these.
You'll really dig this Christian behavior:

"Agape the ruler of sacred sexual rites with a brother. Some versions offered the man's ejaculate to the father and consume it. They also offer menstrul blood and consume it as part of the eucharist." Ö The Phibionites in Alexandria were a Gnostic sect described by Epiphanius. They gathered at banquets that became ecstatic orgies. Married couples changed partners for dramatic sexual performances. Sperm and menstrual blood were gathered and offered as a gift to God before being consumed as the Body and Blood of Christ. By such erotic communions they sought to regather the elements of the world-soul (psyche) from the material forms into which it had been dispersed through a cosmic tragedy at the beginning of time. The regathering amounted to salvation, for all things would be gathered up into the one glorious body of Christ."
http://www.goldenrule.name/Orgy_Epiphanius-Ph...

Of course, the Phibionites and Epiphanius would both probably say that you're not a real Christian either.

But don't worry, I've seen your hate-filled rants. You're a real Christian alright.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Lets see am I gonna believe the holy bible, Gods holy word??? or some knuckle head on topix called Liam R >>>>?????? Im going with the bible !!!!!!!!!! not some atheist liar...
But the unknown author of Hebrews was so misguided as to believe that the End of Days was about to happen right then, as he was penning the letter. Worse, he out right lies about what the Bible actually says concerning the atonement of sins:

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Yet this is utterly false, since what mattered was the heart of the person, not the animal sacrificed. As far back as Leviticus, the Bible is clear that animals need not be sacrificed for atonement if the person can't afford it AND they sincerely repent.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillel is closer to the teachings of Jesus.
If Paul studied under Gamaliel, he sucked as a student.
Jesus was most likely a Pharisee, a student of the Hillel school.

Ever place that Jesus condemns the teachings of the "Pharisees", what is condemned matches the teachings of the Shumai school, rivals of the Hillel school.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's history. It is written in every book on Paul and on every website whether secular or Christian. So you don't believe history either? Figures. Paul was brilliant and was a wonderful student as Saul. This is taken from a secular site although you'll find basically the same FACTS anywhere.
Paul was by birth a Roman citizen, as was his father.[Acts 22:25-29][cf. Acts 16:37] His was a devout Jewish family in the city of Tarsusóone of the largest trade centers on the Mediterranean coast.[27] It had been in existence several hundred years prior to his birth. It was renowned for its university, one in which students could receive a superior education. During the time of Alexander the Great, Tarsus was the most influential city in Asia Minor.[28] Stoicism was the dominant philosophy there. In his letters, Paul reflected heavily from his knowledge of Stoic philosophy, using Stoic terms and metaphors to assist his new Gentile converts in their understanding of the revealed word of God.[29] His wide spectrum of experiences and education gave the "Apostle to the Gentiles"[Rom. 1:5][11:13][Gal. 2:8] the tools to effectively spread the Gospel and establish the church solidly in all parts of the Roman Empire.[30]
He was born about the same time as Jesus (c. 4 B.C.) or slightly later. He was converted to faith in Jesus Christ about A.D. 33.(He died c. A.D. 62-64, most likely in Rome.)[6]
Paul referred to himself as being "of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee."[Phil. 3:5] However, the Bible reveals very little about Paul's family. Paul's sister's son is mentioned in Acts 23:16. Acts also quotes Paul indirectly referring to his father by saying he, Paul, was "a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee".[Acts 23:6] Paul refers to his mother in Romans 16:13 as among those at Rome.
The family had a history of religious piety.[2 Timothy 1:3] Apparently the family lineage had been very attached to Pharisaic traditions and observances for generations.[Philippians 3:5-6] Young Saul learned how to make the mohair with which tents were made.[Acts 18:1-3] Later as a Christian missionary, that trade became a means of support for him, one that he could practice anywhere. It also was to become an initial connection with Priscilla and Aquila with whom he would partner in tent-making and later become very important teammates as fellow missionaries.
While he was still fairly young, he was sent to Jerusalem to receive his education at the school of Gamaliel,[Acts 22:3] one of the most noted rabbis in history. The Hillel school was noted for giving their students a balanced education, likely giving Paul broad exposure to classical literature, philosophy, and ethics. Some of his family may have resided in Jerusalem since later the son of one of his sisters saved his life there.[Acts 23:16] Nothing more is known of his background until he takes an active part in the martyrdom of Stephen.[Acts 7:58-60;22:20] Paul confesses that "beyond measure" he persecuted the church of God prior to his conversion.[Gal. 1:13Ė14][Phil. 3:6][Acts 8:1-3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Apostle...
And for extra fun, look at the places in Acts that contradict Paul's own words in his letters. Seems that Acts might not be the most reliable of sources concerning Paul...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe every word from Paul, because he was hand picked by God
LOL... I missed ya Clownie... too funny <3

Why would someone hand picked by God contradict THE SON ???

:D<
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....I'd have to disagree.
"New Age" does incorporate the morals established in Christianity, but in truth, it is a separate "sect" of that primary doctrine.
a. Does not limit "God's inspiration" to just a handful of men.
b. Some forms of NA utilize the teachings of Jesus as 'symbolic' to learn the higher teachings that involve the characteristics of how we act, by changing how we act and react to them, in order to reflect a more loving and purer sense of involvement with others, when we apply those teachings.
But it will create a new reality for an individual, that is if one does apply theirSelf to its guide.
Cheers and best regards,
It sounds a bit hippie, but that doesn't mean it isn't interesting. Or that it would be a good thing for the world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:46
Yes, I believe there will be a literal worm who will eternally torture the man condemned to hell for all eternity.
The Bible says that eternal torture is blasphemy against the God of the Bible:

Jeremiah 3:12 ...I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a powerful ability to disengage your true reaction to the wrath of God. They must have done a number on you as a child, with such compartmentalizing going on in your psyche.
Meditate on those words: God is angry with the wicked every day. That is you.
I am evil also, but Jesus has saved me, so I won't have to go to hell like you.
If you were rightfully convicted of shop lifting, and the judge offered to torture and kill his own son as payment for your crime, would that be justice? What if you denied and he said then you would burn for the rest of your life, even if you lived to a hundred, would that be justice?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird how they keep quoting Paul instead of JESUS huh?
Well, that is because it was Paul that taught christianity, Jesus taught Judaism.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is because it was Paul that taught christianity, Jesus taught Judaism.
I can see that... I guess the emperors pet Paul just got jealous and made up his own??? Sorry...only about half way into reading, erm, well.... a lot of texts,,, I'm trying to see how many things I read simultaneously, I'm hoping to retain some info... LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe every word from Paul, because he was hand picked by God
What makes you think Paul was hand picked by God. There is no evidence that such a claim is true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul gets it just right for us Gentiles. Just right.
Get's what right?
Beaks

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Because God is cold and cruel!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are better than I. I haven't had a drug or drink in 30 years yet never was able to last more than a couple months without a cigarette. I keep trying though.
You could try my father's method. He walked up a flight of stairs,felt chest pains,and stopped right then and there. Even while my mother continued to smoke, my dad has never touched another cigarette to this day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey smuggy mac -
SCIENCE DOES NOT BELONG TO ANTICHRIST(IANS), IT BELONGS TO GOD.
however, you can take them antichrist(ian) theories that you like so much and shove them where they belong BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE DEAD WRONG!:)
Funny thing, that. No matter how hard they try, for the past century and a half, NO ONE has ever been able to disprove the Theory of Evolution. There is NO scientific evidence against it. None.

Looks like Charles Darwin was a better prophet than Paul...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so insane about G referring to New Testament believers is that if we believe the books of Paul we are Pauline opposed to simply Christian. I've yet to meet a Christian that didn't include Paul's writings as part of the whole of their belief.
The Pauline epistles are the thirteen books in the New Testament traditionally attributed to Paul of Tarsus. Some consider the anonymous Epistle to the Hebrews a fourteenth Pauline epistle. Therefore, it is the writings that are classified as Pauline, not those that believe them as they do the entirety of His Word.
Are we also Jamesine, Peterine, Johnine, Judine, Matthewine, Markine, and Lukine? I'm sure glad Jesus Christ left the light of faith on so that we may see our way through the narrow gate and down the narrow way.
At most, Paul only wrote 7 of those 13...

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Paul was hand picked by God. There is no evidence that such a claim is true.
Yeah, well, then I was hand picked by GOD to dispute that claim that paul did make (in acts 3:22, I think Moses was talking about the SON not paul)) LOL
<3

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
y'all just can't get rid of us...
Stop playing martyr, asshole, no one's trying to get rid of you. We want to help you through education.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>and just when you think you're gonna...BOOM! it's your end, not ours;)
Sounds to me like a terrorist threat. You tell yourself you're persecuted in order to justify your attacking us by calling it "defense."

Are you planning a second Mt. Carmel, Mr. Koresh?
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says that eternal torture is blasphemy against the God of the Bible:
Jeremiah 3:12 ...I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
You shall have no mercy if you have never repented and surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
You need mercy. At least you recognize that.
You see mercy as a good thing. At least you recognize that.
Without his mercy, there shall no flesh survive the 7 years of tribulation.
God in his mercy sent his only begotten Son to die in my place and in your place.
I admitted I was a sinner and believed upon him when I was 9. He saved me then and I am still saved. And you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min KiMare 226,082
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Aquarius-WY 538,438
Can U Sell Someone Else 2 The Devil? 5 min PDX Dave 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 257,613
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 05... 97
Dear Mr. Fantasy 13 min pusherman_ 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min bmz 36,729
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min WSH 732,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Holy dr Shrink 599,709
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 173,230

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••