Why I’m no longer a Christian
Misdreaveau

Dallas, TX

#446494 Feb 21, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
About all you ever offer is nonsense from debunking sites and meaningless snotty quips stating how knowledgeable you are and how unlearned most others are. Only thing I've seen from you are your ears. Chances that anything significant can be found between them remains highly suspect.
The kindness and beauty of Christianity on display.
Misdreaveau

Dallas, TX

#446496 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
For sure my friend. I know many Catholics, but they only follow what they're told to do. I concern myself with the RCC's massive and lucrative 'business' and their 'government' or 'hierarchy'.
Yeah, too bad they were the impetus for the cult that you follow. Whoops.

I love the, "I'm more Christian then they are!", stuff. It is wonderful and shows how your beliefs are false and dying.
Misdreaveau

Dallas, TX

#446497 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, there's something I've studied more than many Catholics. I had a wonderful teacher for much of it, I put on the level of Gamaliel that taught Saul of Tarsus, in a word. Of course I'm prejudice. I will quite enjoy that. Are you doing that here or on another forum or thread?
"I'm prejudice"? Yes, of course you are, you are a Christian, so you are Prejudice. You probably meant "prejudiced", but, your Freudian slip was showing. If you are going to clean up Christianity, you should start with yourself. You are vile, prejudiced, and hateful.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#446498 Feb 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ... I believe the NT
Paul gets it wrong most of the time. How can you say he preaches the gospels? What's more, his quote about scripture being inspired by God predates all the Gospels. Did you realize that?
Lost In Transition

United States

#446499 Feb 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Another non-scriptural interpretation.
What'd you expect? I got my AA in Non-Scriptural Interpretation from the Community College of Detroit. Online.
Got mugged twice just logging on to their site.
Misdreaveau

Dallas, TX

#446500 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are feeling anger from someone, all right:
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.Psalm 7:11
So, your version isn't the Sugar God. It's a reflection of you. Got it.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#446501 Feb 21, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you're saying even though in some other countries reasons differ. However, try reading Scientific Psychological studies in the private sector, or look into what Neurologists have to say. Better yet, volunteer in a Mental Asylum or Psychiatric Hospital for a week or two. Then get back to me :-)
i have worked in both (longer than 2 weeks) funny thing.......most people in mental hospitals, like in prisons, claim to be christians!
duststorm

League City, TX

#446505 Feb 21, 2013
Misdreaveau wrote:
<quoted text>So, your version isn't the Sugar God. It's a reflection of you. Got it.
Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
7 Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

My sin is not imputed to my account, praise the Lord. We Christians are saved, sanctified, cleansed, and we have the assurance of eternal life.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446506 Feb 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
....although not very good or through intelligence.
Go and make a balloon animal to admire....
new age is a lie

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446507 Feb 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul gets it wrong most of the time. How can you say he preaches the gospels? What's more, his quote about scripture being inspired by God predates all the Gospels. Did you realize that?
I believe every word from Paul, because he was hand picked by God
duststorm

League City, TX

#446508 Feb 21, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Then again, if you saw Jesus eat sperm, it might be a bit overwhelming, eh?

Duststorm replies: There is a special place in hell for those who write words such as these.
duststorm

League City, TX

#446509 Feb 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that a supposedly omnipotent, omniscient deity would display the human failing of anger and need a Topix poster to convey that emotion, eh?
You sure have a powerful ability to disengage your true reaction to the wrath of God. They must have done a number on you as a child, with such compartmentalizing going on in your psyche.

Meditate on those words: God is angry with the wicked every day. That is you.
I am evil also, but Jesus has saved me, so I won't have to go to hell like you.
Jeff Junstrom

Anonymous Proxy

#446510 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Duststorm replies: There is a special place in hell for those who write words such as these.
Once you have a torture worm and have wailing and gnashing of teeth, isn't your sadistic god sated? What could be more special than that, immoral Christian?
Jeff Junstrom

Anonymous Proxy

#446511 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
7 Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
My sin is not imputed to my account, praise the Lord. We Christians are saved, sanctified, cleansed, and we have the assurance of eternal life.
No, babysan, you have a crazy delusion. Get help.
Jeff Junstrom

Anonymous Proxy

#446512 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Dick in Son: Jesus' favorite sex position.
Jeff Junstrom

Anonymous Proxy

#446513 Feb 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I believe every word from Paul, because he was hand picked by God
How many billions have made that same claim? Why believe that one?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#446514 Feb 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"to know one's self is the ultimate knowledge and to fu#@ one's self is the ultimate love" anonymous new ager
Making things up again waaasssuuup?

Please don't. You are embarassing yourSelf.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#446515 Feb 21, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>new age is a lie
...and so are your posts.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#446516 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:

If I ever run across Epiphanius I'll be sure to pass along your message.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#446517 Feb 21, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
You'll really dig this Christian behavior:

"Agape the ruler of sacred sexual rites with a brother. Some versions offered the man's ejaculate to the father and consume it. They also offer menstrul blood and consume it as part of the eucharist." … The Phibionites in Alexandria were a Gnostic sect described by Epiphanius. They gathered at banquets that became ecstatic orgies. Married couples changed partners for dramatic sexual performances. Sperm and menstrual blood were gathered and offered as a gift to God before being consumed as the Body and Blood of Christ. By such erotic communions they sought to regather the elements of the world-soul (psyche) from the material forms into which it had been dispersed through a cosmic tragedy at the beginning of time. The regathering amounted to salvation, for all things would be gathered up into the one glorious body of Christ."
http://www.goldenrule.name/Orgy_Epiphanius-Ph...

Of course, the Phibionites and Epiphanius would both probably say that you're not a real Christian either.

But don't worry, I've seen your hate-filled rants. You're a real Christian alright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Peace_Warrior 618,166
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min MUQ2 28,456
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min MUQ2 44,148
Abortion is the greatest deception since Lucif... (Nov '08) 57 min What 13,330
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman 968,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 637,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 181,905
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Voyeur 38,009
More from around the web