Why I’m no longer a Christian
Franny

Bronx, NY

#446792 Feb 23, 2013
Send your daughter to me. I abort them up to 9 months!

American politicians continue their hypocritical ways in the U. S.

The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.

We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”

Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
Do we see any parallels in modern America?

Top 11 similarities between the fall of Rome and the fall of America
1- Over-Extended Military
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
4 -Obsession with Sports and Entertainment Redistribution of Wealth
5 -The breakdown of marriage and rise of divorce.
6. The loss of the traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony.
7.. The rise of Feminism.
8. Increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
9. Acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion.

How soon will the U.S meet its demise?

is it any wonder we are now that “barbaric” nation?

Frank Cunningham
Citizens Concerned with Human Life Mifflin Juniata Inc.
Franny

Bronx, NY

#446793 Feb 23, 2013
Franny wrote:
The other evening Bill O'reilly had Kirsten Powers and Kate Obenshain on his TV show to talk about “two big recent issues that they argued are part of an overarching acceptance of the nanny state: a judge not prosecuting a mother for taking cocaine while pregnant, and New York governor Andrew Cuomo pushing for no restrictions on abortion in New York. O’Reilly told both that these are clear signs the United States is becoming a “barbaric” nation.” O'reilly emphasized that Coumo was Catholic and was disobeying his religion.
We can add other Catholics such as Kerry, Giuliani, Schwarzenegger, Daschle, Dodd, Durbin, Leahy, Mikulski, Pelosi, Delahunt, Capuano, Markey, McGovern, Meehan, Granholm, Sebelius, Pataki, Richardson, Cellucci, and Biden support a culture of death, and disobey their religion. Add to those names other Catholics such as Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH), Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-D), Betsy Markey (CO-D), and Carol Shea- Porter (NH-D) and we see hypocrisy reigning. We are being led by excommunicated Catholics. The law, Canon 915, provides that those... who obstinately persist in manifest grave sin, are not to be admitted to Holy Communion. A priest who knowingly gives Communion to a pro-abortion politician commits a grave sin as well as the unworthy recipient. And Congresswoman Pelosi tells us how important going to communion is to her. And Pelosi says,“I am going to stick with fellow Catholics’ in supporting Obama birth control mandate.”
Pelosi and that ilk would be right at home following their Caeser during the Roman Empire. The Romans practiced infanticide, contraception and abortion –
2- Government Corruption
3 -Birth Control - Decrease of Roman birth rates. Abortion, contraception, infanticide, prostitution, and perversion dramatically lowered birthrates
Frank Cunningham
White Power!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446794 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Clownie is a Genius!!!!
WasteWater says so.
Absolute irrefutable and infallible proof.
Need I say more?
Everybody agrees with you WW

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446795 Feb 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're a beautiful clown.
thanks baby girl!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446796 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
But based solely upon my personal opinion, is it proof you are a genius?
Im putting you in as president, of the Clownie fan club.. you have skills/game...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446801 Feb 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly! rome hijacked and paganized christianity and forced it's version on the known world....
Correct. It is called Modern Christianity.

You don't even know the history of your own religion.

You are just another retard following the parade.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#446802 Feb 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the fact that the actual disciples of Jesus were teaching Judaism, which Paul tossed to the trash heap. And his own words say that he was not with them...
Galatians 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
So, Paul hallucinated (possibly a result of a certain form of epilepsy) and thought that he saw Jesus, but he preached something completely different from what the people who actually knew Jesus taught.
Exactly!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#446803 Feb 23, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>For a few dollars more, I have been called over here to nail your ass to the wall before I shoot you straight between those uglyi big eyes of yours.
AAhhhh, Christian Love! Ain't it beautiful ?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#446804 Feb 23, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Your questions are those of an honest nature. Have you ever thought your asking the wrong one/s. I mean that sincerely. Are you still seeking?(you don't have to answer that if you don't want too)
Btw, I know, and Wasp knows you're not the 'Antichrist', or a 'neo-Nazi.. Wasp means well...:)
Questions of an honest nature deserve honest answers so no, I've never felt my questions were the wrong ones.
Seeking is a relative term...we all are seeking for answers. Logic has given me a new outlook and perspective which is free from any religious concepts.
As far as waaasssap...he is evil. If you wish to consort with him, so be it.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#446805 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>For a few dollars more, I have been called over here to nail your ass to the wall before I shoot you straight between those uglyi big eyes of yours.
I wonder who the gutless wonder was that "called" you here.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#446806 Feb 23, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Murder" you? How could you possibly get that out of what I said, or even anger? You realize by bringing up murder you are projecting your thoughts, not mine. I don't believe in killing anything for any reason, and never have including animals. So you believe disagreeing with another on a forum should provoke thoughts of murdering them? That's scary.
I don't care what you do or think as long as it isn't represented as Christianity, because I certainly want no attachment to a belief of that sort. There is no such thing as popular or unpopular Christianity. You either believe in Christ and His Word or you don't. We either follow Him in the manner He asks or it's not Him we're following.
You 2 are great reminders that christianity is by no means a legitimate religion. The divisions you display are only the tip of the iceberg.

Please keep posting so as to show the world what a hoax religion is.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#446807 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
AAhhhh, Christian Love! Ain't it beautiful ?
Probably only equaled by the "love" of islam...believe as I do or die...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#446808 Feb 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference is that Islam is allowed to get away with it in many countries. No different than Chrisianity had been for over 1500 years.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446809 Feb 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Its here Wiggles!!!!!!!! Lets go racing

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446810 Feb 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference is that Islam is allowed to get away with it in many countries. No different than Chrisianity had been for over 1500 years.
bloviating ignoramus! Yep-Yep thats how I feel.. about your dumb posts, day in and day out! and all night.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446811 Feb 23, 2013
Brain Damage.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446812 Feb 23, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! That sounds rough.
She got a bullet-proof invisible wonder dog.
And, she can get you to hang yourself... Long distance... With her Strega magic wand!
Brain Damage.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446813 Feb 23, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clown.
Still fretting about what I presented.
Why don't you do us both a favor - don't read my posts, and in turn, you won't be angry with others telling you such.
If you wanna stay stupid that is fine with me but I would move on. Doesn't matter what forum. An intelligent person would understand when someone like the Great Clownie post! others listen & learn...
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446814 Feb 23, 2013
Franny wrote:
2- Government Corruption
Frank Cunningham
Brain damage.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#446815 Feb 23, 2013
The pope gave up his administration because of the growing gay terror in the catholic churches. Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 11 min Happy Lesbo 196
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 12 min Truthiness 615
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min truth 88,280
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min RiversideRedneck 977,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Pegasus 284,609
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Buck Crick 271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 665,403
More from around the web