Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I appreciate your reply, and I agree with you that we all have the freewill to choose what we wish to believe in or not. I personally find creation to amazing and intricate to not be by intelligent design.
humans have a very long history of making into gods, that which they do not understand.

christians are prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.

do you know ---- that the cause of gravity is not understood?

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu the two-faced lying lizard wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect your JUDGEMENT <3
Shame...
You need to learn the difference between profiling and judgement..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think did?
a clown

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

karl44 the corrupt atheist sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
Christians are rewarded.
Athetards perish.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you didn't. I need proof since your claim has nothing to do with Christianity.
The prOOf is all around you BELOVED, does your man god really love you, are you humming with J*O*Y?

THINK

Consider the location words of some posters, consider and SEE "Open you eyes"

I LUVE you <3
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. You break into my house I have reason to believe you are here for no good whatsoever after stalking me for years. You break into my house and I'll do just what I said I would do. Otherwise, I have nothing to do with you.
You're telling things in the wrong way and you know it. You are the one who has threatened people. YOu are the one who spends every waking hour stalking people. You are the one who has threatened to meet people face to face. So go ahead and lie some more.
You come here and break into my house and I have every right and reason to shoot you and wouldn't hesitate for a moment. If you leave me alone, you'll never have a problem with me. I have a right to protect myself and anyone in my home and will do so. I also have the right to shoot you in a public place if you approach me in a threatening manner. After seeing your obsession with me and others, I have no doubt any meeting you arranged would be one with ill intent.
You are a liar and a coward. Period.
WaterNymph, it's only a movie, dear. You've been living on Golden Pond too long. You don't need to plot imaginary scenarios of shooting people. Now when I clap my hands, you will wake up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Been thinking about the hard time you gave Bro. Clown about his name.
WTF does "Janitor of the LORD" mean?
Did Jesus leave a mess?
Where is it?
What is it?
Your up, JACKASS! Answer time!
"janitor" refers to that person who orally "cleans up" the organic residues from two other persons' coitus.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
I plan on ridding our world of the freedom to express hatred on topix, especially by atheists.
Obviously you don't know your own First Amendment. I do - and I'm not even American.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>My cat is named Jackson, he showed up one day and I give him some grub... the rest is history we now bunk together...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
same way women get husbands.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're changing what was said to get pity points. I said if you came into my house (breaking and entering), I would shoot without hesitation. No one was trying to kidnap you to take you to my place, fool. You are mentally ill. We all realize this. Still, you know a lie from the truth but choose to lie to make yourself look like a victim.
Had there been any real threats, there would already have been action taken by law enforcement.
Now, go look up someone else on the computer. It seems so important to you to live vicariously through others.
WaterNymph, how's the collection going for Dearth of Couth? Do you have thousands of dollars in the kitty yet?

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is what an atheist embraces.
"Judge not lest you be judged."

The way your fake has taught you to neglect the words of Jesus The SON of GOD to judge your fellow humans, is precisely how your fellow humans, the FATHER"S angels, THE TRUE KING and THE LORD FATHER OF ALL CREATION WILL JUDGE you !!!

You are LOVED !!! THINK, BELIEVE TRUTH, there is no need for hate and misery, it is over, you can be happy... LIFE IS so much better than this.

HE LOVES you I luve you FEEL HIS LOVE

111+1=1??? NOO!!!

<3

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wants to go to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
humans have a very long history of making into gods, that which they do not understand.
christians are prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.
do you know ---- that the cause of gravity is not understood?
You will burn in Hell. Learn from his mistakes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
altho i don't need any encouragement, i always know that i hit the nail on the head when my antagonist friends from the opposite kingdom go out of there way to comment;)
if you do not wish replies, quit "lobbing" your deliveries.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"janitor" refers to that person who orally "cleans up" the organic residues from two other persons' coitus.
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things,

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NO ONE Accomplished what JESUS accomplished. We have been evaluated.

LOVE. PEACE and J*O*Y to ALL, connect with HIM.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The way your fake has taught you to neglect the words of Jesus The SON of GOD to judge your fellow humans, is precisely how your fellow humans, the FATHER"S angels, THE TRUE KING and THE LORD FATHER OF ALL CREATION WILL JUDGE you !!!
You are LOVED !!! THINK, BELIEVE TRUTH, there is no need for hate and misery, it is over, you can be happy... LIFE IS so much better than this.
111+1=1??? NOO!!!
<3
LoveSpell, you confuse lust for love.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't know your own First Amendment. I do - and I'm not even American.
The fact that you are not American is why you are not aware that the American athetard is trying to remove the 1st amendment. It's one of their communistic tactics. I've read the history books.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
111+1=1??? NOO!!!
<3
You are not credible. Piss off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like some one done gots themselves an anger problem:-(
what's the point of 'tolerance' if you're only agreeable to those you agree with?- waaasssuuup 2/15/2013
the promotion of evil, should not be tolerated.
Just Results

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you are not American is why you are not aware that the American athetard is trying to remove the 1st amendment. It's one of their communistic tactics. I've read the history books.
Does this make sense? I have no idea what I'm talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421,021 - 421,040 of440,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

660 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 216,241
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 679,155
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 511,590
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 89,370
Remember there's always someone suffering mor t... 11 min kandikisses44 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min PetesaKe 109,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min RADEKT 250,251
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
•••
•••
•••