“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#446064 Feb 19, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Which sect? Got anything on them? I assume the "birth" story originated, supposedly, with Mary?
The Phibionites.

Unfortunately, we don't know much of the Greater or Lesser Questions of Mary or the Phibionites, or if they actually existed. Epiphanius was a nutcase.

Mary was an overwhelmed spectator.

Then again, if you saw Jesus eat sperm, it might be a bit overwhelming, eh?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#446065 Feb 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank God my homes aren't on Topix as that is a pathetic life as I've seen those of you display quite handily. I only have one that is of any concern and it is reality and eternal. In the meantime I do all I can to make others lives as meaningful as God intended we do for others in this brief life.
If paranoia may be said to be "the" universal christian attribute, then Hubris needs be second.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#446066 Feb 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a group of Gnostics Christian he identifies as Phibionites.
I have nothing on them.
What he said

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#446067 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the intoleranceof Christianity.
yes - Christianity is intolerant of political correctness brainwashing because PC brainwashing promotes tolerance of everything EXCEPT for Judeo/Christianity.

you do what you gotta do to promote political correctness and i'll do what i do to expose it as antichrist(ian)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446068 Feb 19, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>No, because disagreement has nothing to do with it. You were just plainly, evasively wrong. To reiterate, no, you'd really have to clean up your act. You lack the discernment of boundaries and even the simple code of polite, human interaction. That happens among many who liken themselves as kindred spirits with a god they have wholly composed and fashioned after their own psyche. It is understandable but easily remedied.
"No"

i rest my case that through PC brainwashing, the common brainwashed man thinks it appropriate to exclude a Christian from normal tolerance and civility.

can anyone say "neo-nazi facism is alive and well among the politically correct activists, as revealed here by the Big Baby?"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446069 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Thank you for proving that you have the honesty of a Depression-era, filigreed Bible salesman and the intellectual capacity of a common sea slug. This has nothing to do with me. You made a claim about the Council of Nicea acting as a court. I asked you if you had any idea of the composition of that council and its denouement. I understand the answer is, "No." Whatever organization you are involved in must be performing criminal acts. There is no way a legitimate church would allow you anywhere near it as a representative.
but i gets to be a thorn in the side of all y'all antichrist(ians) here and that's enough fun for me right now;)

Location hidden

#446070 Feb 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think missionaries do these days, and even in days gone by? I listen to stories of missionaries throughout the world going back as far as they were recorded every day. It is a labor of love. Backbreaking work, nothing like TV Evangelists reaching around the world and taking from others opposed to giving. Dangerous areas and many have lost their lives in an attempt to help others have theirs.
Missionaries have built schools and homes, built fresh water sources in areas that have little, furnished medical aid and education including that of population control. They have donated clothing, food, water, medicine, teaching aids, regularly in addition to being there during natural disasters. Moreover they have educated people to provide for themselves such as growing their own needed food, so they may have a better chance of survival as a people in the future.
God's Word is only one part of the offerings given to people around the world. Brag all you want, but your time on Topix alone would make it impossible for you to live up to all your claims.
well, you are not a "missionary" ---- either,

and

it is a poor trade indeed for the recipients of that christian "kindness"

the cost of being evangelized by christians far exceeds the poor "gifts" bragged about.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446071 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>The post you responded to contained this and only this simple quote.
的t is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.薄 Upton Sinclair
Please illustrate what this has to do with anger or tolerance. Please explain why anyone should tolerate your inability to respond to even the most direct questions with anything even approaching sense or honesty. Please illustrate what this has to do with being agreeable. You clearly are in the employ of a ritualistic, antagonistic, pathologic, absolutistic, dystrophic shaman of the worst order. You have the scales of a con man on your eyes and should be treated as a three card monte shill.
****attention all available employees*****

we have a meltdown on post 445418!!!

Location hidden

#446072 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paulinism is the branches of Christianity that spring from the Roman Church and Paul.
I do not care for this definition.

I think it sufficient to say, those who ascribe to the philosophy of "paul" (as found in the "christian" bible)

Location hidden

#446073 Feb 19, 2013
The Trifecta wrote:
I didn't invent topix.
My job is to make it safe.
with hubris that large, you just, must be a christian

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446074 Feb 19, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care for this definition.
I think it sufficient to say, those who ascribe to the philosophy of "paul" (as found in the "christian" bible)
It isn't my definition to change:

Paulinism
the teachings of the apostle Paul, who believed that people should be emancipated from Jewish law and allowed to follow the faith and spirit of Christ. Paulist, n. Paulinian, adj.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Paulinism

Location hidden

#446079 Feb 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you really hate Paul!!!!
Paul set out to destroy christianity, and was very successful.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#446080 Feb 19, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
X is always here, even when not participating. I use no sockpuppets.
Do good and love each other.
Don't make me come down there, thus sayeth the Lord.
Yay your back!!! Did you find any worthy treasures?:) I agree, we should love each other...Lol

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#446081 Feb 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a common message throughout the bible is; "let God be true and every man a liar". take this message and apply it to what was done at the council of nicea and one can conclude that God will still be able to accomplish His purposes despite the council's strengths and/or flaws.
bottom line: me likey likey the Bible cuz me sees the will of God clearly revealed through it despite the flaws of those who were used to write some of the things in it;)
It's a good thing we don't use the same thinking when it comes to a book to fix our car or our Doctors using a flawed book to cure our illnesses.
Thankfully you admit your bible-book is flawed and therefore allows for differing intepretations which leads to countless differing christians and their god-beings.
I'll pass...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#446082 Feb 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - Christianity is intolerant of political correctness brainwashing because PC brainwashing promotes tolerance of everything EXCEPT for Judeo/Christianity.
you do what you gotta do to promote political correctness and i'll do what i do to expose it as antichrist(ian)
I guess you'd like to burn the Constitution also. Figures...it's there so you can be an idiot and wish it would go away. Only it won't and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thank goodness you are powerless to change the Freedom we enjoy and can only wish for your god-being controlled state/country.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446083 Feb 19, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing we don't use the same thinking when it comes to a book to fix our car or our Doctors using a flawed book to cure our illnesses.
Thankfully you admit your bible-book is flawed and therefore allows for differing intepretations which leads to countless differing christians and their god-beings.
I'll pass...
ahh, but y'all LOVE to toot your 'science-horns', and we all know how fickle and flawed yesterdays science was and how wrong today's will be when we look at it tomorrow;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#446084 Feb 19, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'd like to burn the Constitution also. Figures...it's there so you can be an idiot and wish it would go away. Only it won't and there's nothing you can do about it.
Thank goodness you are powerless to change the Freedom we enjoy and can only wish for your god-being controlled state/country.
the stubborn and ignorant bigotry from the PC brainwashed & neo-nazi mind:-(

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#446085 Feb 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
but i gets to be a thorn in the side of all y'all antichrist(ians) here and that's enough fun for me right now;)
No thorns here. They are on your side of the table. The persecution complex comes from Christians like you. Of course the thorns are imaginary.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446086 Feb 19, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul set out to destroy christianity, and was very successful.
Agreed.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#446087 Feb 19, 2013
I saw this on another thread. It's really funny

*Dane Cook's comedy act about a 'Sneezing Atheist'
It's not a slam, feel free to counter with your own jokes as well... Remember this is Topix... Lol

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 778,473
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 560,515
Moses never existed 10 min Khatru 833
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min Just American 4,898
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 48 min lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Just American 1,030
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web