“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#446046 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah bla blah bla...Blah!
In other words, atheism.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#446048 Feb 19, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you have at least 3 sock puppets because you judged your post 3 times.
People who are secure in their faith would never have a need for the type of anger, contempt and intolerance you routinely display toward those who don't believe as you do.

Your crisis of faith is noted and I appreciate the fact you have proven you don't actually follow Jesus.

Trussville, Alabama

#446049 Feb 19, 2013
Just Results wrote:
duststorm? would you please scratch my balls? have mercey, i'm dying here.
I hear a torture worm will remove all itching and irritation.

Trussville, Alabama

#446050 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He is the kind of person that strives to make the world worse than it already is.
Indeed. If we ask him for one example of a teaching of Jesus he follows, his posts demonstrate he would be lying regardless of his response. The irony is so rich.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#446051 Feb 19, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't lying. Neither was Mary.
You know this how ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446052 Feb 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit lying and stick to the poster you started this deception with. It wasn't me.
You aren't very intelligent.... or honest.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#446053 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Which sect? Got anything on them? I assume the "birth" story originated, supposedly, with Mary?
Every child thinks their mother is a virgin and every mother thinks her children are God's gift to the world.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446054 Feb 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very intelligent.... or honest.
so what?? I have a good time..

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446055 Feb 19, 2013
Are atheist dumb? DUH YEAH...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#446056 Feb 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "spin?" If it's a tobacco product, why would anyone mix weed with tobacco?
smooth the taste, provide a uniform burn, dilute the potency,
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#446057 Feb 19, 2013
Why I am lo longer a Christian?. Well because God literally performs oral sex on some people yet kills other people that hasn't done a thing to Him!!!. For example, in the Bible Judas betrays Jesus and God punished Him severely for this, this is kind of a long story, I cant tell you all the details but there's this one man, Tkach is His name, He did the exact same thing Judas did in the Bible. He betrayed a trust to Him, He also betrayed God!. Yet God blessed Him!!!. Gives Him everything.

Location hidden

#446058 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Please don't misquote me and say things I didn't state, as I do that to no one. The Words in red are the ones I most focus on. I said nothing about the OT being "worthless". But, a good portion was simply addressed to the Jews of the time. I'm not a Jew, I'm a Gentile. Jews may believe as they wish. Had it not been for Christ believers would still need to make daily sin sacrifices. Of course, that had no power of Salvation. Only One sacrifice could do that, once.
"the red words" : the definition of simpleton

Location hidden

#446059 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I'm a Jesus Freak. It says so on my avatar and I'm sure I have God's blessing, for that label. We (meaning those of Christ) cannot believe one part of the NT without believing it all.
As disgusting as I find the credit given to Mary when it is due Christ, I also will not condone being attached to Paul, as He is not my Savior or my God, and I do not worship him or pray to him. I will bear no mortals name as any sort of spiritual label, as that would be blasphemy. I am a Christian or of Christ.
but you choose to follow paul.

odd

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#446060 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
He wasn't lying. Neither was Mary.
I still remember our conversation.

I still hold my same opinion as to why they had no nipples.

Remember why I said?

Be back soon, folks.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#446061 Feb 19, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone has a crush on you... and I think X is here... Hhmmm
I know which puppet he is... lol
X is always here, even when not participating. I use no sockpuppets.

Do good and love each other.

Don't make me come down there, thus sayeth the Lord.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#446062 Feb 19, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Then your previous comment about the Council of Nicea has no credibility. Why bring it up if you don't actually know what you're talking about? Oh right, Christian.
a common message throughout the bible is; "let God be true and every man a liar". take this message and apply it to what was done at the council of nicea and one can conclude that God will still be able to accomplish His purposes despite the council's strengths and/or flaws.

bottom line: me likey likey the Bible cuz me sees the will of God clearly revealed through it despite the flaws of those who were used to write some of the things in it;)

Location hidden

#446063 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I apologize. Your posts have never indicated anything but. Some of you like to dissect us but seem to have no beliefs of your own worth sharing. Kinda makes it easy for you to always be right when you interrogate others but share nothing of yours to be scrutinized.
atheists do not support belief(s)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#446064 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Which sect? Got anything on them? I assume the "birth" story originated, supposedly, with Mary?
The Phibionites.

Unfortunately, we don't know much of the Greater or Lesser Questions of Mary or the Phibionites, or if they actually existed. Epiphanius was a nutcase.

Mary was an overwhelmed spectator.

Then again, if you saw Jesus eat sperm, it might be a bit overwhelming, eh?

Location hidden

#446065 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I thank God my homes aren't on Topix as that is a pathetic life as I've seen those of you display quite handily. I only have one that is of any concern and it is reality and eternal. In the meantime I do all I can to make others lives as meaningful as God intended we do for others in this brief life.
If paranoia may be said to be "the" universal christian attribute, then Hubris needs be second.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#446066 Feb 19, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a group of Gnostics Christian he identifies as Phibionites.
I have nothing on them.
What he said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 739,609
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 542,768
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 227,607
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 259,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min lisw 173,712
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 30 min girls united states 168
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 40 min Rachael13 1,856

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••