Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445916 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Been thinking about the hard time you gave Bro. Clown about his name.
WTF does "Janitor of the LORD" mean?
Did Jesus leave a mess?
Where is it?
What is it?
Your up, JACKASS! Answer time!
"janitor" refers to that person who orally "cleans up" the organic residues from two other persons' coitus.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445917 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
I plan on ridding our world of the freedom to express hatred on topix, especially by atheists.
Obviously you don't know your own First Amendment. I do - and I'm not even American.

Location hidden

#445918 Feb 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>My cat is named Jackson, he showed up one day and I give him some grub... the rest is history we now bunk together...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
same way women get husbands.
duststorm

League City, TX

#445919 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're changing what was said to get pity points. I said if you came into my house (breaking and entering), I would shoot without hesitation. No one was trying to kidnap you to take you to my place, fool. You are mentally ill. We all realize this. Still, you know a lie from the truth but choose to lie to make yourself look like a victim.
Had there been any real threats, there would already have been action taken by law enforcement.
Now, go look up someone else on the computer. It seems so important to you to live vicariously through others.
WaterNymph, how's the collection going for Dearth of Couth? Do you have thousands of dollars in the kitty yet?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#445921 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is what an atheist embraces.
"Judge not lest you be judged."

The way your fake has taught you to neglect the words of Jesus The SON of GOD to judge your fellow humans, is precisely how your fellow humans, the FATHER"S angels, THE TRUE KING and THE LORD FATHER OF ALL CREATION WILL JUDGE you !!!

You are LOVED !!! THINK, BELIEVE TRUTH, there is no need for hate and misery, it is over, you can be happy... LIFE IS so much better than this.

HE LOVES you I luve you FEEL HIS LOVE

111+1=1??? NOO!!!

<3

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#445922 Feb 18, 2013
karl44 wants to go to Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
humans have a very long history of making into gods, that which they do not understand.
christians are prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.
do you know ---- that the cause of gravity is not understood?
You will burn in Hell. Learn from his mistakes.

Location hidden

#445923 Feb 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
altho i don't need any encouragement, i always know that i hit the nail on the head when my antagonist friends from the opposite kingdom go out of there way to comment;)
if you do not wish replies, quit "lobbing" your deliveries.
duststorm

League City, TX

#445924 Feb 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"janitor" refers to that person who orally "cleans up" the organic residues from two other persons' coitus.
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things,

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#445925 Feb 18, 2013
NO ONE Accomplished what JESUS accomplished. We have been evaluated.

LOVE. PEACE and J*O*Y to ALL, connect with HIM.
duststorm

League City, TX

#445926 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The way your fake has taught you to neglect the words of Jesus The SON of GOD to judge your fellow humans, is precisely how your fellow humans, the FATHER"S angels, THE TRUE KING and THE LORD FATHER OF ALL CREATION WILL JUDGE you !!!
You are LOVED !!! THINK, BELIEVE TRUTH, there is no need for hate and misery, it is over, you can be happy... LIFE IS so much better than this.
111+1=1??? NOO!!!
<3
LoveSpell, you confuse lust for love.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445927 Feb 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't know your own First Amendment. I do - and I'm not even American.
The fact that you are not American is why you are not aware that the American athetard is trying to remove the 1st amendment. It's one of their communistic tactics. I've read the history books.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445928 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
111+1=1??? NOO!!!
<3
You are not credible. Piss off.

Location hidden

#445929 Feb 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like some one done gots themselves an anger problem:-(
what's the point of 'tolerance' if you're only agreeable to those you agree with?- waaasssuuup 2/15/2013
the promotion of evil, should not be tolerated.
Just Results

United States

#445930 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you are not American is why you are not aware that the American athetard is trying to remove the 1st amendment. It's one of their communistic tactics. I've read the history books.
Does this make sense? I have no idea what I'm talking about!
Just Results

United States

#445931 Feb 18, 2013
Please don't ask me to explain what I mean. I have no idea!

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445932 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
<3
Why do you think this atheist is so vile and unhappy within his atheism?

Read his ugly statement below and tell me why you support his hatred.
madscot the upset vile atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Post some proof, you lying sack of shit.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445933 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results the wimpering imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Does this make sense? I have no idea what I'm talking about!
I can see you are without any refutation. You're incapable of giving us anything of substance.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445934 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
Please don't ask me to explain what I mean. I have no idea!
Quit playing with your proxy. You'll go blind.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#445935 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>WaterNymph, how's the collection going for Dearth of Couth? Do you have thousands of dollars in the kitty yet?
Tell me BELOVED,,, did Jesus teach you to speak this way??? Where did you learn this behaviour??? Who behaves this way??? Have you read the words of the SON or do you only have the words of your emperor in mind??? Has it ever occurred to you whY your god did not KNOW whY a bat is not a bird??? Or whY you cannot answer anY of oUr questions??? I do believe the Bible contains the WORD, but it is not complete my luv, there IS PROOF. THINK, BELIEVE, LOVE, ASK and you WILL receive. Mark.

I lUve you

GOD LOVES you, HIS SON LOVES you so much HE died FOR you <3

11:11 it's a funny time ain't it? LOVE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#445936 Feb 18, 2013
Jist Insults wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect your embarrassment.
You ain't real good at detect'n is ya ToDo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 774,851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min atemcowboy 559,296
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min shyam 5,511
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Rick in Kansas 265,078
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 24 min Konny 654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min lil whispers 604,944
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 50 min andet1987 5,711
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,595
More from around the web