Hutchinson, MN

#445895 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
Double Amen.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#445896 Feb 18, 2013
This is what our obnoxious/evil US right wing Christain nation representative of;

Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

" The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#445897 Feb 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz the lying atheist wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in torture worms. I'm fairly confident your word has little credibility.
Looks like you got some provin' to do, jackass.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445898 Feb 18, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Okey dokey, for anyone who might be still interested, I found the list I was looking for recently. It was tucked away in "Understanding Daniel", something I wrote a few years ago while the family waited for me dear ole dad to pass away.

Please feel free to scroll on by if it ain't your bag.

Identifying the Traits of Apocalyptic Literature:

1. Eschatology: Authors of apocalyptic literature are convinced that they are living in the ¬ďend times¬Ē, that very soon the deity will intervene and everything will change. It is imminent and it will happen soon.

2. Pseudepigraphy: Apocalyptic literature typically presents itself as being written during a previous time by a hero of old, someone recognizable from the past for the purpose of establishing credibility. We have apocalypses written in the names of Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Ezra, Daniel, John and others.

3. Mystical Visions: Apocalyptic authors have their heroes experience confusing divine visions that will often need to be explained by a divine being. These visions will typically be of surreal creatures or events used metaphorically to represent people or places of the author’s past, present and imagined future.

4. Failure: Apocalyptic literature is always wrong. The events leading up to the time of authorship are relevant and amazingly very accurate; the events following the time of authorship are always, always wrong. After all, who can truly tell the future, eh?

Now if I can just remember where I got the friggin' list.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
God can :-)
then he needs hire a better writing team. All he has produced so far, is stolen mythology and fake and false and failed prophesy, not counting the boat-load of prophesy that "has yet to occur".

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445899 Feb 18, 2013
karl44 the dishonest atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you admire intentional dishonesty?
Because that is what an atheist embraces.
duststorm

League City, TX

#445900 Feb 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>You are, silly. We already covered this.
Karnac, JustResults is not PopQuiz

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#445901 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It just amazes me how delusional a person gets not being a Christian.
Do you know that your Creator LOVES you?

I LUve you as well <3

My delusion is BETTER than your so there! HE hee hee :D<

Location hidden

#445902 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I really have to be more specific. At that time, God had not yet chosen His people but after long suffering as slaves, the Israelites/Hebrews, still loved God so He got them out, then was going to end it until Moses intervened on our behalf. God chose them in Deuteronomy. Until Jesus, now, we are once again *all* God's children.
Before Deuteronomy, all were God's children. Many couldn't care less.
slavery in, and the flight from Egypt is Mythology

(now I wonder, why I pointed that out, as it does not distinguish that writing from the remainder of the bibull.)

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445903 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:46
Yes, I believe there will be a literal worm who will eternally torture the man condemned to hell for all eternity.
They believe it too. It's why they know their future is bleak and their retaliation has already begun. We Christians are fully aware that they are rebelling now.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#445904 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect your embarrassment.
I detect your JUDGEMENT <3

Shame...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445905 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Karnac, JustResults is not PopQuiz
I'm not PopQuiz. I don't why that lunatic keeps saying that.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#445906 Feb 18, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
slavery in, and the flight from Egypt is Mythology
(now I wonder, why I pointed that out, as it does not distinguish that writing from the remainder of the bibull.)
You were trying to CLUE me in luverly and for that, I HUMbly thank you and I LUve you tOO :D<

Location hidden

#445907 Feb 18, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who or what do you believe created it?
rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe
duststorm

League City, TX

#445908 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that your Creator LOVES you?
I LUve you as well <3
My delusion is BETTER than your so there! HE hee hee :D<
Junker, how YOU doin'?

Location hidden

#445909 Feb 18, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I appreciate your reply, and I agree with you that we all have the freewill to choose what we wish to believe in or not. I personally find creation to amazing and intricate to not be by intelligent design.
humans have a very long history of making into gods, that which they do not understand.

christians are prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.

do you know ---- that the cause of gravity is not understood?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445910 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu the two-faced lying lizard wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect your JUDGEMENT <3
Shame...
You need to learn the difference between profiling and judgement..

Location hidden

#445911 Feb 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think did?
a clown

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445912 Feb 18, 2013
karl44 the corrupt atheist sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe
Christians are rewarded.
Athetards perish.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#445913 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you didn't. I need proof since your claim has nothing to do with Christianity.
The prOOf is all around you BELOVED, does your man god really love you, are you humming with J*O*Y?

THINK

Consider the location words of some posters, consider and SEE "Open you eyes"

I LUVE you <3
duststorm

League City, TX

#445915 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. You break into my house I have reason to believe you are here for no good whatsoever after stalking me for years. You break into my house and I'll do just what I said I would do. Otherwise, I have nothing to do with you.
You're telling things in the wrong way and you know it. You are the one who has threatened people. YOu are the one who spends every waking hour stalking people. You are the one who has threatened to meet people face to face. So go ahead and lie some more.
You come here and break into my house and I have every right and reason to shoot you and wouldn't hesitate for a moment. If you leave me alone, you'll never have a problem with me. I have a right to protect myself and anyone in my home and will do so. I also have the right to shoot you in a public place if you approach me in a threatening manner. After seeing your obsession with me and others, I have no doubt any meeting you arranged would be one with ill intent.
You are a liar and a coward. Period.
WaterNymph, it's only a movie, dear. You've been living on Golden Pond too long. You don't need to plot imaginary scenarios of shooting people. Now when I clap my hands, you will wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto Money Machines - Auto Money Machines Revie... 13 min piyaro 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 42 min kevin 1,031
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 43 min Richard bibbs 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min onemale 265,589
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Osmius 779,239
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web