Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#446315 Feb 20, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Better late than never...lol.
And here I thought we were behind because Blackbirding ended only in the early 1900s, after Federation.
Putting it mildly..NO?
The work o' desperate scoundrels!..Many of which we visit on the bottoms of Poseidon's carpet as a reminder of the treachery o' mankind.

Location hidden

#446317 Feb 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll hafta ask the Jews. yeah, they even have wells still marked where they were originally dug and recorded in the Bible.
you should go on one of them tours of the holy land where you walk the same places and see the preserved markers!
what in the blazes do ya think the many 'final solutions' throughout history have been all about, dummy?! y'all and your devil can't stand to have living, breathing truth staring you in the face day in and day out;)
Evasion.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#446318 Feb 20, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
waaasssuuup wrote:
btw - archeologist's are continuously confirming biblical history....
<quoted text>
How is this considered "New Age".
Fact - archeologists are finding lost cities all the time, that resemble biblical cities.
Not fact - that these archeological digs are related to a "New Age" theology or even ideology.
Citation please.
bew age movment is a big ol turd

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446319 Feb 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop lying.
your posts are not very good!!!!! I have to BOO your silly posts!!!!!!!!

B-O-O

Location hidden

#446320 Feb 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had 190. Not sure it is even available here.
Maybe this summer I will git together with ya an ya kin sample the "real" honeydew vine squeez'n!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#446321 Feb 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>190-proof alcohol is, alas, illegal in Ohio.
You'll have to settle for the 151-proof Everclear.
I say I say stay outta my shine boy! ya hear

Location hidden

#446322 Feb 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Only ta sell...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#446323 Feb 20, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
The times may be, but God remains the same. So does His salvation plan and His definition of sin. His Word is timeless and the altering of it by man and The Church changes nothing but their false perception and teachings.
If only you could understand what you wrote. If you believe that God does not change and His salvation plan remains the same, as does His definition of sin, then you MUST convert to Judaism immediately. Christianity is a HUGE change from what was taught about the God of the Bible.

#446324 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't until the sacrifice of Christ that the Old Covenant was no longer applicable in many areas. Thus the New Covenant should never change following the final sacrifice and the inclusion of Gentiles.
Gross conceptual error.

The so-called "new" covenant was to be EXACTLY the same as the Old Covenant given to the children of Israel, except Jeremiah says that it will be written on men's hearts so that none need study it to know it.
The current work of The Church is the changing of Biblical Doctrine and adding their own Dogma. The Church has decided to keep up with the times by assuming what God would mean had He written the contents of the Bible now. Which basically means that little of what they now teach and cherish to incorporate their perpetual sin is from the Word of God.
In other words, they are exactly like all other christians, keeping some parts of the Bible while ignoring others, and changing everything that they don't like.

#446325 Feb 20, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much - I appreciate that. We all need to support each other because there are plenty of those who hate us.
I truly believe we’re in the End Times and that Christians have the personal responsibility for spreading the Gospel as much as possible, both online and personally.
Our leaders have failed us, as evidenced by the widespread ignorance of true Christianity and how simple the Gospel is. Then there’s also the Clergy Response Team and those who have turned a simple faith into satanic large corporations that take the money which should have been used to spread the Gospel around the world.
So, we carry on because we have no choice. People are dying faster because of extreme poverty and greed, and I believe we’re about to see the worst at the same time as we’ll be denied internet access (666=www).
(next post)
And xians have been claiming the "end times" ever since Jesus gave that false prophecy that the end times were going to happen during the lifetime of some of the people in his audience.

Oh, and could you spread a little of that "gospel" on my lawn? The grass could use it...

#446326 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Please don't misquote me and say things I didn't state, as I do that to no one. The Words in red are the ones I most focus on. I said nothing about the OT being "worthless". But, a good portion was simply addressed to the Jews of the time. I'm not a Jew, I'm a Gentile. Jews may believe as they wish. Had it not been for Christ believers would still need to make daily sin sacrifices. Of course, that had no power of Salvation. Only One sacrifice could do that, once.
The real Messianic prophecies say that when the true Messiah comes, there will no longer be any need for the sin sacrifices, but the thanksgiving offering will still continue in the Temple.

Oh, and yet another gross conceptual error, since the sin sacrifices IF offered with a sincere heart were always enough to gain salvation.

But then, you would have to actually read the Bible to understand that...

#446327 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I'm a Jesus Freak. It says so on my avatar and I'm sure I have God's blessing, for that label. We (meaning those of Christ) cannot believe one part of the NT without believing it all.
As disgusting as I find the credit given to Mary when it is due Christ, I also will not condone being attached to Paul, as He is not my Savior or my God, and I do not worship him or pray to him. I will bear no mortals name as any sort of spiritual label, as that would be blasphemy. I am a Christian or of Christ.
So, you blaspheme in the name of Jesus. That is what Paulists do. You may not worship Paul, but you worship the false god he invented.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446328 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this summer I will git together with ya an ya kin sample the "real" honeydew vine squeez'n!
Cool.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446329 Feb 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
I wasn't sure but figured so.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446330 Feb 20, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>your posts are not very good!!!!! I have to BOO your silly posts!!!!!!!!
B-O-O
Said the clown.

#446331 Feb 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There's no such thing as USED to be a christian. If you're not saved today...you were NEVER saved in the past.
Silly child. That is totally false. Once upon a time, I was a xian believer, until I learned what the Bible REALLY said.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#446332 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Only ta sell...
I was unclear.
That was what I meant.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#446333 Feb 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, yes.
http://www.voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html
I can provide many other references, if you're interested.
That's great stuff mac, cheers, makes me a bitty bit mad though, whose flooging spirit is Paul yalking through???
Madness...

<3
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#446336 Feb 20, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Like calling me "Chris" clueless?
Or, calling me a "woman" kind of clueless?
You were the one who was "really close" at a "big reveal" "really soon" ...
THAT kind of clueless?
You're mumbling, Child.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#446338 Feb 20, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Moses Code!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA
What are you trying to say now?

Stick to your clown job - theology is not your best suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 min Exposing Devil Lies 476
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Repub Family Values 47,111
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 990,701
LeBron James: Should he STAY or should he GO?? 2 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 692,113
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr MWHAHAHAHAHHA 619,846
More from around the web