Why I’m no longer a Christian

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#445864 Feb 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that Hutchinson, MN reciprocates that feeling.
Ahhh, another sock puppet. How many are you using?

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445865 Feb 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Funny lil' thing, innit?
Not overly bright, of course.
Talking to yourself again???

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445866 Feb 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't paying much attention (well, who would?), but I think he responded to one of mine three times a page or two back.
Just wanted to triple expose your foolishness, sock puppet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#445867 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are a sock puppet. Does this make you grit your teeth?
Yes LOL! Now ya got's magickal powers too huh? Nurse! We founded him ! He's over here! Nurse! Yes! Bring a new diaper with ya!
duststorm

League City, TX

#445868 Feb 18, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still working on ridding Topix posters of the right to express hatred.
Just Results is not PopQuiz.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445869 Feb 18, 2013
atheist sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text> coz nobody listened ta ya the first two times either nunzio!
Do you wurk for Chik fil a?
Rosa Winkel

Chiswick, Australia

#445870 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you adore the hatred from this atheist.
<quoted text>
Hadn't read him. But I sure don't adore all the hatred from YOU.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#445871 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, another sock puppet. How many are you using?
Don't use 'em at all.

Never felt the need.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445872 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of religion is everywhere, like proof of politics. I am not my religion and faith cannot be proven or disproven, much like love. My faith is not in men and religion but in God, I found God through other believers but that does not mean that my faith lies with them or their denominations. It was my personal experience and I try to keep it simple without all the additional things some men in some churches have added. To assume every single individual with the man made label of Christian or any religion; is exactly the same, behaves the same, thinks the same is illogical and one of the very things christians are accused of doing. People who play chess can be completely different but for their love of chess. Shall I assume that because you are an atheist that you are also an extremist politician who lies constantly and has a small arsenal? Because I know a not small group of atheists just like that and that's just what one can observe on the outside. I can't prove my faith and I'm not even sure I can explain it any better. I do not condone what some people of my religion have done and are still doing, or any evil acts committed by anybody, but I am only responsible for my own actions, no one else's. Do you approve of Stalin's actions? Are you just like him? I certainly don't approve of Hitler's actions and am nothing like him.
christianity is a failed moral system

substitutional atonement is immoral and leads to evil.

you personally are a liar, a deceiver and a Poe.

the base philosophy is objectionable, either you follow it or you lie. Either way, you advance a failed philosophy.

christianity employs xenophobia and paranoia, and produces hate. You are a spokesman.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445873 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Just Results is not PopQuiz.
who is pop quiz.?
'. I've seen that several times.

Location hidden

#445874 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves that atheists are the kings of sock puppet usage. See how he switches proxies so easily????
I live in Hutchinson, MN. I'm proud to stay there.
We'er really sorry that ya cant go back ta Futchinson, Mn. They meant what they said when they said "Never Come Back". This lil' padded room is gonna be yer new home now Jist Insults...

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#445875 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="atheist sock puppet]<quoted text> Yes LOL! Now ya got's magickal powers too huh? Nurse! We founded him ! He's over here! Nurse! Yes! Bring a new diaper with ya![/QUOTE]

atheist meltdown.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#445876 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The art of atheist sock puppetry folks. Take note!
If this is what it comes to, I'm about to move on and sign off. I thought maybe I could at least get some intelligent feed back.
LOL @ entering the thread, telling everyone you hate them and then feigning the solicitation of intelligent feedback!

Have a good night, pop quiz.

Location hidden

#445877 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to triple expose your foolishness, sock puppet.
Well thanks fer try'n Dusty.

Trussville, Alabama

#445878 Feb 18, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Just Results is not PopQuiz.
You believe in torture worms. I'm fairly confident your word has little credibility.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445879 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to discuss Bible passages there is one as to why God allowed certain things His people were doing to continue, something about people being hard of heart. Also, I'm pretty certain that freeing His people from Egypt was a very loud and very obvious statement about God's thoughts on the immorality of slavery, unfortunately, the Jews also decided to have slaves, just like the Egyptians. No, babies and children did not incur the wrath of God as far as I know, the Pharaoh did and prayed to his statues whilst doing it, unfortunately the little ones were innocent victims of a war that could have been avoided but for the actions of man, much like Vietnam and any other war. You can blame God for that if you like but then again the law can be blamed for a murderer getting the death penalty or spending the rest of his life in prison for his crime. There are consequences to breaking God's laws just like there are consequences to breaking man's laws, school rules, parental rules etc...That is why we are so grateful for Jesus, he changed all that, we are now given every chance and every warning, in the end, we choose our fate.
you offer apologetic for evil.

by their fruit ye shall know them

Location hidden

#445880 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is what it comes to, I'm about to move on and sign off. I thought maybe I could at least get some intelligent feed back.
Geeeeze Stop yer wimper'n will ya?

Trussville, Alabama

#445881 Feb 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Funny lil' thing, innit?
Not overly bright, of course.
Rocket surgery doesn't require a high GPA.

Trussville, Alabama

#445882 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
who is pop quiz.?
'. I've seen that several times.
You are, silly. We already covered this.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#445883 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
kthanxbai

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 56,140
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min another viewer 650,189
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min andet1987 6,079
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min andet1987 2,323
Ayurveda oil massage 1 hr rahul 2
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr another viewer 971,759
More from around the web