Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
... There's no reason or excuse for it not to be.
<quoted text>
I have friends who learned from their parents how to grow it. A handful of seeds, y'throw 'em on the ground, water 'em and watch the little sprouts grow. The only parts they didn't smoke were the stems. It's the easiest thing in the world to grow.
I once made my own waterpipe. That, too, is the easiest thing in the world to do. Want to make a carburetor? Poke a hole in the side of an empty toilet paper or paper towel cardboard roll, stick a joint in it, place your mouth over one end and the palm of your hand over the bottom. Boom--instant and free carburetor!
I have only one problem with pot.
If u mix it with "spin" - it makes u hooked on nicotine. Now I've given up pot, but still smoke cigarettes.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The full name is diacetylmorphine. It was invented by Bayer in the 1890s, as a cough mixture.
From 1898 through to 1910, diacetylmorphine was marketed under the trademark name Heroin as a non-addictive morphine substitute and cough suppressant. Bayer marketed the drug as a cure for morphine addiction.

Diacetylmorphine was first synthesized in 1874 by C. R. Alder Wright, an English chemist working at St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London.

Wright's invention did not lead to any further developments, and diacetylmorphine became popular only after it was independently re-synthesized 23 years later by another chemist, Felix Hoffmann. Hoffmann, working at the Aktiengesellschaft Farbenfabriken (today the Bayer pharmaceutical company) in Elberfeld, Germany, was instructed by his supervisor Heinrich Dreser to acetylate morphine with the objective of producing codeine, a constituent of the opium poppy, pharmacologically similar to morphine but less potent and less addictive. Instead, the experiment produced an acetylated form of morphine one and a half to two times more potent than morphine itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin

“Here's Lookin' At You, Kid”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
If u mix it with "spin" - it makes u hooked on nicotine. Now I've given up pot, but still smoke cigarettes.
What's "spin?" If it's a tobacco product, why would anyone mix weed with tobacco?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is how I found out about you hateful atheists. You just don't realize how quickly your atheism is tumbling to the ground.
HAHAHAHAHA

coming from a christurd from hagerstown, md! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I can agree with that :-)
LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Schooner ? We got enough hot air to fill a ballon. LOL
I'ld rather fly than float.
Well, hell, whatever yer more comfy with brother!
Prolem is...where we gonna stash all the shine?
I know...we'll drag the schooner ahind us!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I never had the priviledge, you must have been well respected to be invited. Cudos!
That's no kidd'n. Ya know it wasn't no high council meet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who or what do you believe created it?
The name has not been uttered in well over 15000 years and there were no letters or symbols to denote it...and you expect someone to speak it?
LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
It doesn't take much room to grow three or four plants. I've done...*cough! cough!*... I know people who've done it themselves.
If I were to do it ag--I mean, if I were to ever do it--I wouldn't do anything really elaborate.
STOP IT!! Git the frebreeze out...an wipe the footprints off the dang windshield.
OH! LOL We'er on the scooter LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given up drink'n water! Fish does terrible stuff in it y'know. I'm still hooked on wimmens, but I'm work'n 'n that too...you know... a piece at a time.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
All very interesting, thanks.
You are welcome...now look up Hemp. It was wrongfully clumped together with Cannibus. It has no THC value whatsoever. It's a weed that grows quickly and could supply jobs and material to many industries.
Look into it's possibilities...the injustice of it being illegal is a travisty.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Life is so much more pleasant now that the two of you have kissed and made up.
What, you missed the 'wedding'?

Had a great 'honeymoon', too;)

(smiles at them both...)

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately it is being challenged daily and by more compelling and vociferous people than ever before. The times, they are a changing.
The times may be, but God remains the same. So does His salvation plan and His definition of sin. His Word is timeless and the altering of it by man and The Church changes nothing but their false perception and teachings.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The times may be, but God remains the same. So does His salvation plan and His definition of sin. His Word is timeless and the altering of it by man and The Church changes nothing but their false perception and teachings.
Yes, he remains the same: nonexistent. That mere mortals can alter the infallible word of an omnipotent makes him..........not so omnipotent.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
STOMP!
STAMP

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is Free Will incompatible with an omniscient, recent studies have shown that it is not even a valid concept. Don't equivocate choice with Free Will as espoused by theists. They are not analogous. Given almost identical scenarios, and individual will respond in an almost identical manner every time. We are products of our phenotypes, our DNA, and all that has passed before us throughout our evolution. While environment influences choice, heredity seals the deal. There are copious amounts of writing and study out there for you to peruse. It may make the theistic scales drop from your eyes. Use caution if you don't want your faith challenged. <quoted text>Ah, but you are begging the question here. You call it creation and then claim it is intelligent design. How do you tie that into your culturally-conditioned idea of what a god or gods is, then, exactly?
From our fine friends at the Discovery Institute:
“The theory of intelligent design holds that certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection.”
To have any scientific validity, theories need to set constraints on possible outcomes. That means there have to be potential observations and measurements not explicable by the theory. What potential observation or measurement could show that “certain features”(whatever that may mean) of the universe are not “best explained”(who judges whether or not an explanation is “best”?) by “intelligent cause”(what exactly does that mean? How does one distinguish between intelligent and non-intelligent cause?) To make a scientific case,(DI, not you, as i know you were not doing that) they need to come up with an hypothesis which can be tested, just as any other scientific hypothesis can be tested.
Here’s an example of a theory for those who consider ID as relevant, one that can be tested, and falsified. Listen to how precise it is, how predictive and specific it is.
“Any two material particles, or bodies, if free to move, will be accelerated toward each other with a force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.”
THAT is a robust theory, capable of being tested, observed, and falsified.
“We can’t explain some stuff so therefore design” isn’t a theory. It doesn’t deserve to be treated as one. It has no predictive power. It has no specific claims. It is vague and general. It has all the hallmarks of pseudoscience. I realize you are operating through emotion,,and not science, and that is fine, but to make the claim while begging the question, you do yourself a great disservice.
Good post.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Incorrect. BibleGod changes across the canon -- regularly. And his word has too. Thus, the notion of dispensations -- an explanation from some Christians of why BibleGod and his message changes.

So now tell me, what part of the canon is BibleGod's work and which part is the work of "The Church"?

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. BibleGod changes across the canon -- regularly. And his word has too. Thus, the notion of dispensations -- an explanation from some Christians of why BibleGod and his message changes.
So now tell me, what part of the canon is BibleGod's work and which part is the work of "The Church"?
It wasn't until the sacrifice of Christ that the Old Covenant was no longer applicable in many areas. Thus the New Covenant should never change following the final sacrifice and the inclusion of Gentiles.

The current work of The Church is the changing of Biblical Doctrine and adding their own Dogma. The Church has decided to keep up with the times by assuming what God would mean had He written the contents of the Bible now. Which basically means that little of what they now teach and cherish to incorporate their perpetual sin is from the Word of God.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing was overlooked, not by me and SL is busy and can't be here all the time. Is this post written in hope of a respectful and open discussion? I'm very sorry that my short, affirmative posts bore you into joining Annie in passive aggressive mockery. I don't always have the time to sit here typing for hours so I quickly acknowledge some and go. I was going to respond to your excellent post to me privately and a bit later. I really admire that you take responsibility for your words and assumptions, most people don't. When I want to verbally retaliate, I don't usually follow with a cover especially after rebuking equal behaviour, this particular tactic is very unexpected coming from you NS but each to their own I suppose, no one is perfect, not one. It's very easy to lose perspective here and fall in with joking, mocking, futile debates, mimicking troll tactics etc...You are right.
<3
You have never been disrespectful nor abusive in your comments to or about homosexuals…that is the negative and harmful behavior Annie and I were discussing. The post you are responding to above had absolutely nothing to do with you.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
What's "spin?" If it's a tobacco product, why would anyone mix weed with tobacco?
Spin = tobacco. And a lot do, unfortunately.
:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 420,621 - 420,640 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min wilderide 679,291
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Zioni 109,370
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min LTM 511,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min KiMare 89,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 216,329
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min Al Capone 3,303
Gay Snapchat Names 48 min Gaydish523 1,295
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216