“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#445406 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like some one done gots themselves an anger problem:-(
what's the point of 'tolerance' if you're only agreeable to those you agree with?- waaasssuuup 2/15/2013
That explains the intoleranceof Christianity.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#445407 Feb 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the "good" drugs...
<<face slap>>
That is how Heroin got its name. It was the "female hero" to rescue morphine addicts.

Heroin is nothing more than morphine heated in the presence of white vinegar.

15 minutes to turn $100 of white powder into $10,000 of white powder.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#445410 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all good, home-slice. let's agree to disagree and be friends then:)
No, because disagreement has nothing to do with it. You were just plainly, evasively wrong. To reiterate, no, you'd really have to clean up your act. You lack the discernment of boundaries and even the simple code of polite, human interaction. That happens among many who liken themselves as kindred spirits with a god they have wholly composed and fashioned after their own psyche. It is understandable but easily remedied.

Location hidden

#445411 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Pot and LSD were both used to treat alcoholism.
Baby bath water.

Location hidden

#445412 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the intoleranceof Christianity.
Yep.

Location hidden

#445414 Feb 15, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>But the Christian obsession with homosexuality would seem to indicate it's a feigned "hate," eh? ;)
Deflective. Uh, nothing to see here. Ahem.

In 1979, an 11 year old German boy was taken to the mountains by his priest, plied with alcohol, locked in a room, stripped naked and raped. The priest was assigned to therapy and made to promise to no longer have contact with children. Resigning Pope Benny the Rat (R - Picked by God, quits) was then a Cardinal. He moved the priest to another parish where he quickly resumed his pastoral duties and his dutiful rapes. This is but one story among the many. The most egregious, if these heinous acts can even be quantified, was at the school for the deaf. The priests could sign and knew which parents could not. Those boys were repeatedly raped. When visiting day came along, the boys would sign, "Father Nelson is raping me!" The priests would translate, "Billy is having a wonderful time here." Visitation was monitored and mail was censored. This RICO crime group needs to be disbanded and all its asserts need to be used for recompense and to actually help the poor.

It's all documented in Mea Maxima Culpa. Disgusting.

Location hidden

#445415 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
not much, but i'm sure if you were there it would have been done much better;)
Thank you for proving that you have the honesty of a Depression-era, filigreed Bible salesman and the intellectual capacity of a common sea slug. This has nothing to do with me. You made a claim about the Council of Nicea acting as a court. I asked you if you had any idea of the composition of that council and its denouement. I understand the answer is, "No." Whatever organization you are involved in must be performing criminal acts. There is no way a legitimate church would allow you anywhere near it as a representative.

Location hidden

#445418 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like some one done gots themselves an anger problem:-(
what's the point of 'tolerance' if you're only agreeable to those you agree with?- waaasssuuup 2/15/2013
The post you responded to contained this and only this simple quote.

的t is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.薄 Upton Sinclair

Please illustrate what this has to do with anger or tolerance. Please explain why anyone should tolerate your inability to respond to even the most direct questions with anything even approaching sense or honesty. Please illustrate what this has to do with being agreeable. You clearly are in the employ of a ritualistic, antagonistic, pathologic, absolutistic, dystrophic shaman of the worst order. You have the scales of a con man on your eyes and should be treated as a three card monte shill.

Location hidden

#445419 Feb 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing here...life is good.
Excellent.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#445420 Feb 15, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of mine was a member of the Native American Church, or whatever it's called; they actually have an exemption from the DEA that allows them to use peyote as a sacrament. Anyway, my friend knew I was Strega, and had invited me to take part in this ceremony. We were sort of exploring each other's paths and comparing notes.
Once was enough for me.
;)
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah! I would'a jist loved ta sit back an watch ya. Ya must'a been quite a sight after the pipe! Seriously though, it sounds like it opened yer mind to things that ya never even dreamed of...an ya learned the real mean'n o'{{RALPH}}.
Peyote is a little cactus button that you chew, and which grows in northern Mexico and southern Texas. It contains something like 25, 28 different alkaloids--one of which is either strychnine itself, or chemically similar to it. Hence the vomiting. It's just the body's way of getting rid of the toxin.

I actually did learn something valuable that night, it was truly an eye-opening experience, but I don't think I'd ever do it again.

Location hidden

#445421 Feb 15, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BBJ... In German it says, Hello, good day!
In Swedish it says, I can speak a little Swedish, can you understand me?:)
How are you today BBJ?
Ich weiss.

Ja, ik begrijp de woorden als ik deze studie. Weet u geen Nederlands?

Oder im Deutsch,

Ja kann ich die Wrter verstehen, wenn ich sie studiere. Kennen Sie irgendwie Niederl舅disch?

I'm doing great. It's fun to expose a religious con man.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#445422 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
One of the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous describes being a patient of such a "treatment". I believe in his case though it was Belladona and Henbane derivatives that were the agents used.
Some roughshod "psychedelics" there, btw.
G_O_D wrote:
As an aside, many of the hallucinogens sold on the street in the late 70's were actually belladona and other prescription pharmaceuticals. LSD was one of the few that was almost always pure LSD.
Agreed.

Location hidden

#445423 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
A friend of mine was a member of the Native American Church, or whatever it's called; they actually have an exemption from the DEA that allows them to use peyote as a sacrament. Anyway, my friend knew I was Strega, and had invited me to take part in this ceremony. We were sort of exploring each other's paths and comparing notes.
Once was enough for me.
;)
<quoted text>
Peyote is a little cactus button that you chew, and which grows in northern Mexico and southern Texas. It contains something like 25, 28 different alkaloids--one of which is either strychnine itself, or chemically similar to it. Hence the vomiting. It's just the body's way of getting rid of the toxin.
I actually did learn something valuable that night, it was truly an eye-opening experience, but I don't think I'd ever do it again.
A stregasaurus? Careful, the Christers will try to put a saddle on you. After all, Jesus just left Chicago on the back of a tricerotops.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#445424 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Sh!t sis...ya can't even grow regular tobacco without "supervision" an permits. Costs more than the damn stuff is worth.
It doesn't take much room to grow three or four plants. I've done...*cough! cough!*... I know people who've done it themselves.

If I were to do it ag--I mean, if I were to ever do it--I wouldn't do anything really elaborate.

Location hidden

#445425 Feb 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck trying to find any Bible verses to support that...
That's not necessary. The Bible is the ultimate handbook for the Arthur Murray School of Interpretive Dance.

Location hidden

#445426 Feb 15, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done lots of research and from what I gather you have not. Or at best your information is coming from gov't sponsered studies.
There are very few true, really true Private Scientific studies. The reason is the gov't wants it that way. They make obtaining Cannibus so difficult and prohibitive that Private studies aren't possible.
Cannibus is less addictive and harmful than caffine. It has many beneficial uses aside from recreational uses. It's been shown to relieve muscle spasms in the lower back and legs. It's been shown to be very useful to people experiencing nausia from chemotherapy. And on and on.
Hemp...contains so little THC that one could not possibly get high from smoking it. It has been being used to make products like clothing and rope and paper for years. If farmers would be allowed to grow and harvest it we could litterally almost put the tree harvesting industry out of business. It's a weed and grows like crazy.
There are many special interest groups that do not want either Cannibus or Hemp legalized. Not for the scary reasons given to the general gullible public. Thousands of high paying jobs would be lost in the law enforcement field and thousands of jobs would be lost in the tree harvesting industry. Also, the big Drug companies stand to lose plenty because their opiates could/would be replaced by Cannibus. What they don't want you to know is that there would be plenty of new jobs created by by legalizing Hemp and Cannibus to offset those other lost jobs.
PS...I in no way condone allowing anyone under the age of 21 to partake of Cannibus and believe the legalization of it would kill the black market and the cartels associated with it.
Dont forget that we have privatized our prison system and made it a for profit concern. We are the only nation that profits from the sick and from incarceration.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#445427 Feb 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you guys like Red Dwarf?
I don't drink that much beer.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#445428 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>A friend of mine was a member of the Native American Church, or whatever it's called; they actually have an exemption from the DEA that allows them to use peyote as a sacrament. Anyway, my friend knew I was Strega, and had invited me to take part in this ceremony. We were sort of exploring each other's paths and comparing notes.

Once was enough for me.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to try it, well, I used to... Nah, I'd love to try it but have never come across it.
I... aiyaiyaiyai... I don't think I'd recommend it. It's powerful stuff, and in my case it really took me by surprise. I was unprepared for what was to happen.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#445429 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>"His" people?

Tell me *that* doesn't smack of jewish supremacy! Whatever happened to "We are *all* god's children?"
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I really have to be more specific. At that time, God had not yet chosen His people but after long suffering as slaves, the Israelites/Hebrews, still loved God so He got them out....
It's still just myth, written by those who invented it and passed off as "god's word." I don't know of any Stregheria, Wiccan, Witchcraft, Druid or even Native American pagan group that claims to be the one and only chosen/god's favorite group.

To claim that "we're god's chosen and you're not" is just...plain arrogant. That's the root of religious or spiritual superiority.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#445430 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
... There's no reason or excuse for it not to be.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is....$$$$$$
What industry is already geared up for mass marketing of smoking products ?
I have friends who learned from their parents how to grow it. A handful of seeds, y'throw 'em on the ground, water 'em and watch the little sprouts grow. The only parts they didn't smoke were the stems. It's the easiest thing in the world to grow.

I once made my own waterpipe. That, too, is the easiest thing in the world to do. Want to make a carburetor? Poke a hole in the side of an empty toilet paper or paper towel cardboard roll, stick a joint in it, place your mouth over one end and the palm of your hand over the bottom. Boom--instant and free carburetor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innoc... (Oct '13) 8 min Former Customer 23
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 4,777
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Seraphima 548,669
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 261,675
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 23 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 750,699
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE