Why I’m no longer a Christian
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445741 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It just amazes me how delusional a person gets not being a Christian.
Even more amazing is the pattern established by a very curious species, the Topix Christian. Refusing to evolve, they butcher the English language like Sweeney Todd on a bender.

It is almost as though you are all really Al Qaeda subversives, sent here to undermine our nation and its predominant religion. Why do you hate America?
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445743 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a gaia me? Can I play tOO ???
HOOT!!! HOOT!!!
This is so fUn :D<
I LUve yo U
The holy one of god? My, my, hasn't your religion given you a faux pedestal on which to prop yourself. Observing Christians in the wild is fascinating. It's like when they pretended to teach Koko the gorilla to "talk". It's hysterical how every Christian anoints themselves as the chosen one while simultaneously pointing outward at all those who somehow don't make the grade in their opinion, yet claim it is the opinion of their chimerical golden calf. Fascinating.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445745 Feb 18, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
G_O_D_ is X still on vaca...?
When you shun the "tion", you ask if X is still on cow. Rumor has it that the grits-shilling "second Daniel" prefers ponies.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#445746 Feb 18, 2013
Galatians 1:6-7

No Other Gospel

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO LRDPEACE

United States

#445747 Feb 18, 2013
Penny Lernoux American journalist and author and Roman catholic.

If a Christian acknowledges a code of moral behavior, it cannot condone, even by default, the unethical practices of U.S. executives or government officials in the poorer countries that are most in need of justice and real charity—not handouts, but an attempt at understanding.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#445748 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning to all my christian peeps!!! and to all my knuckle dragging, crazy, lazy,dummies, called atheist,X christians,goobers,loony tunes,on topix! this fine day!!!!

DON"T WORRY BE HAPPY
BRO. CLOWNIE
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445749 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Beeecause G***D LUves us all!
HE wants us to feeel JOY in our hearts, not misery and ANGer and hate...
I LOOVE U WW !!!
<3
Funny isn't it? You know what motivates your phantasmic visage. Every other Christian knows what motivates their phantasmic visage, yet, there are at least eight times more versions of Christianity than there are years in a literal Biblical universe and finding two Christians who agree on those motivations is more difficult than finding a brain cell after it has "stomped" itself to death. Then, of course, there are the over one million other gods, the thousands of other religions, and all those personal interpretations of them.

What mechanism would an outside observer use to determine which of these billions of conflicting opinions of the nature of a non-manifesting, non-evidential entity is correct, especially in light of the origins of individual belief being nothing more than a geographical accident of birth and cultural conditioning.

Oh, and tell the priest to put down that little boy. The days of wine and pederasty have passed. No more castrating young boys when they accuse priests of molesting them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/dutc...

"Dutch journalist Joep Dohmen, reporting for the NRC Handelsblad uncovered ten cases of the castrations, one of which was suffered by Henk Heithuis, who was castrated as a minor for reporting to police sexual abuse by a priest that he endured while in the boarding home."

Yes, this is what pretending to be a mouthpiece, a chosen one, or a warrior brings to the table. Onward Christian soldiers, indeed!
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445750 Feb 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Galatians 1:6-7
No Other Gospel
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.
Confusion would be any clown car with you at the helm.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445751 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
dOO ya reckon we can tAL k those prettiess to STOMP on DEM lizards???
(((*()*)))
AOL called. They want their vocabulary back.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445752 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
IM drOOnk On LUveee *** i KNOW U !!! Always tryin''' to ki ss aLL de GAIAls !!!
Lindsey Lohan called. She fears for your sobriety.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445754 Feb 18, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Good morning to all my christian peeps!!! and to all my knuckle dragging, crazy, lazy,dummies, called atheist,X christians,goobers,loony tunes,on topix! this fine day!!!!
DON"T WORRY BE HAPPY
BRO. CLOWNIE
Isn't it a little too early for delusion cakes?
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445755 Feb 18, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Parrot... Silly Pirate, guess again... That is funny, and in a way u r correct... Lol
A warrior princess too lazy to type the words you and are.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445756 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're changing what was said to get pity points. I said if you came into my house (breaking and entering), I would shoot without hesitation. No one was trying to kidnap you to take you to my place, fool. You are mentally ill. We all realize this. Still, you know a lie from the truth but choose to lie to make yourself look like a victim.
Had there been any real threats, there would already have been action taken by law enforcement.
Now, go look up someone else on the computer. It seems so important to you to live vicariously through others.
It seems to me, as that mentally ill poster has divulged your personal information and is now publicly making false accusations against you, that you have a solid case of defamation of character at the very least and probably a criminal case of terroristic threats could be also made.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445759 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when you would dust this insane line of thought off and put it in a dress and put some lipstick on it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PATRIOT STOMP!
No, you weren't. Besides, you don't even understand the charge of terroristic threatening. It has nothing to do with patriotism.

For example, in Georgia:

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 11 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY
ARTICLE 2 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER
§ 16-11-37 - Terroristic threats and acts; penalties

(a) A person commits the offense of a terroristic threat when he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence, to release any hazardous substance, as such term is defined in Code Section 12-8-92, or to burn or damage property with the purpose of terrorizing another or of causing the evacuation of a building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation or otherwise causing serious public inconvenience or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

"when he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence"

This thread is full of your threats of violence. Your Witopia account will not insulate you from your eventual immurement. But, carry on warrior princess. Any discredit to religion is a credit to humanity.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445760 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when you would dust this insane line of thought off and put it in a dress and put some lipstick on it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PATRIOT STOMP!
You do realize that your name alone could be construed as a threat of violence, I'm sure.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445764 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Reference? Captives are prisoners. Minions, serfs, vassals are slaves. Great job documenting my lack of knowledge :-)
he does not have a book big enough for that
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445766 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it of an episode of "LAW and ORDER"!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
STOMP! STOMP!
Kindergarten out today, or what?
So, you are unaware of Federal holidays. Perhaps you are not only capable of terroristic threats but also a foreign subversive. I never liked that show. Is there any part of your life that embraces reality?

Perhaps you should start watching Dr. Phil for some cheap psychological advice.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#445767 Feb 18, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove faith.
but you do prove to be a liar

why should anyone think you actually have faith
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445768 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Then it should be very easy to provide an example for everybody!
I'll wait.
STOMP! STOMP!
All bluff and no gruff...
Ah, there is no need to wade through your morass. You'll getcha own gotcha. Keep going. Any discredit to religion is a credit to humanity.

Besides, this is only an Internet forum. I consider you a wart on the end of a clown's nose, with about as much import. I'm going to go hike to the beach and kayak to Catalina Island, now. That statement should send you into hysterics.
Dash Riprock

Fpo, AP

#445771 Feb 18, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from "DASH RIPROCK"!
QUOTE-"Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the ROCKs!"
QUOTE-"They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be
DASHed to the ground, their pregnant women RIPped open."
Sounds like you got a problem there, Mike.
That's from the Bible, silly. That's your problem, not mine. My name is not Mike, numbnutz. It's Scott. There must be over a hundred thousand Scott's in the Valley. If you start hoofing it now, you might catch up to me one day. I'll buy you a grape Nehi, Radar. I have no need to hide my identity. I'd give you my last name, but, where is the sport in that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 21 min --IslandGurL-- 4,370
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Insults Are Easier 989,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Ice Man 42,605
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 3 hr His Eminency dr S... 26
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 4 hr what I do 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
More from around the web