“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#445081 Feb 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:1
Good on ya mate. What does Clownie do?
If Clownie could get a hold on you boy he would slap you on both cheeks!!!!! up high and down low... Im afraid you would love that! so just on them jaws boy ya hear me

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#445082 Feb 14, 2013
thermuthis wrote:
<quoted text>melchisedec was holy
a priest forever
3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
OK! Clownie (rolls eyes)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445083 Feb 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was responding to someone who claimed that if one was not a christian, then they were an atheist.
I know, just putting my 2c in. More people believe in God than some churches would ever give credit to.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#445084 Feb 14, 2013
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You can insult me, or my family, or my wife. You can call me stupid, ignorant, ugly and even say that I smell like sweaty aardvark testicles.
But do not insult my chili.
sure:)

there's not a huge difference between all tomato based and ground hamburger chili's IMO, but i make a mean shreaded pork, tomatillo and jalapeno chili!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#445085 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
As most here, including you, already know, you have no witnesses.
You're simply lying for your religion.
What you accomplish is proving, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you are dishonest.
For that, we thank you.
huh?! just trying to be antagonistic now are ya? get yur hot grits over here....lol!

Since: Jul 08

Norwalk, OH

#445086 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HUH? You try'n ta say this satan fella's a coyote?
LOL.

Since: Jul 08

Norwalk, OH

#445087 Feb 14, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Good to see you NS.

Since: Feb 13

Fishers, IN

#445088 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome aboard Darth.
If you have some spare time, I would encourage you to read Dearth of Couth's opening essay at the beginning of this thread.
Thanks for the welcome mat.

And thanks for pointing out the essay. In some respects, it mirrors my experiences, albeit I was older when I finally lost any semblance of faith. But I did have that "aha moment", when I decided I had no choice but to commit fully, and unequivocally to truth. That no sacred cow could go unexamined, and if need be, ruthlessly destroyed.

Needless to say, over the years my herd has thinned considerably.

Fishers, IN

#445089 Feb 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im watching you boy O-O you have skills/game! I like it
LOL thanks. BTW, that's the secret ingredient in the chili -- sweaty aardvark balls.

Fishers, IN

#445090 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sure:)
there's not a huge difference between all tomato based and ground hamburger chili's IMO, but i make a mean shreaded pork, tomatillo and jalapeno chili!
MMM, sounds tasty
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445091 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you drunk Soma ?
Ah, so u read Huxley's Brave New World? My old English text...
I find it interesting how they deified Henry Ford.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#445092 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, I hope you liked it. I really dug it.
I think what I enjoyed most was the religious symbolism throughout the story.
The religious symbolism was definitely there if one opened their eyes with which to "see" as they would say.

Facing fear...

Accepting responsibility

Searching for truth

Fighting for what one believes in

...are just a few things that I picked up on.

I liked the line...go back to the source to find the answers.

One can do their own thinking in what that source might be...

Oh well...I know...I found a lot but I am the one that can find a message from raindrops hitting the surface of a mud puddle.

What can I say!
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445093 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am.
Let's see what you know about Tertullian.
Were these paganism-filled writings of Tertullian's that you "read" generated before or after he embraced Montanism and was declared a heretic?
You naturaly know that some call him the father of Western Christianity, eh?
I would propose that you've only read what some Christian apologist wrote about Tertullian that probably included selected quotes.
Let's find out, shall we?
Or you can have another emotional meltdown. Either will be just as entertaining for the readers, I'm sure.
I've got plenty to ask Google.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#445094 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?! just trying to be antagonistic now are ya? get yur hot grits over here....lol!
Acually, no. I was showing the readers your dishonesty.

How you feel makes no difference to me.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#445096 Feb 14, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
Was there an earlier mention of secrets and the catholic church??
Read on...
http://www.wtop.com/220/3225604/Litany-of-sec...
Very interesting.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#445097 Feb 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks WW I appreciate that
Happy to oblige. Hey, we have our differences but I like you just the same.

Cheers or should I say blessings?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445098 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH...They lived in that strip of grass between the interstate highway lanes?? Come ta think of it, I think I seen ther big ole' Omar tents under some o' them underpasses. Now it's start'n ta make sense!
Median strips? ROFLMAO!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#445099 Feb 14, 2013
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the welcome mat.
And thanks for pointing out the essay. In some respects, it mirrors my experiences, albeit I was older when I finally lost any semblance of faith. But I did have that "aha moment", when I decided I had no choice but to commit fully, and unequivocally to truth. That no sacred cow could go unexamined, and if need be, ruthlessly destroyed.
Needless to say, over the years my herd has thinned considerably.
Yes.

Once you've tipped one sacred cow, others seem to fall quite readily.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#445102 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really make me happy when you reveal your ignorance about your own Bible and then embarrass yourself further by trying to explain that the Bible doesn't say what the Bible does say.
It is hilarious, but I'm happy either way.
You are a great help indeed, especially since you had just previously blathered on about how everything written in the Bible was exactly what your deity had put there.
So let's have one more look at the words of your deity from the Levitical Holiness Code.
Leviticus 25:45
"Also you may buy slaves from the children of the foreigners who reside with you, and from their families that are with you, whom they have fathered in your land, they may become your property."
Then I'm glad people like Wiberforce and the Abolitionists disregarded what the Bible said. Instead they went with their idea of decent humanity.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#445105 Feb 14, 2013
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the welcome.
Sadly, I don't believe in Marduk, but if his worshipers were to bring back Temple prostitutes, I just might manage to drag myself out of bed on Sunday mornings.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lil whispers 603,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,075
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 555,032
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 263,608
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Prince Helmut von... 33,135
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Remnant of 144000 39,165
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 52 min WasteWater 4,964
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE