Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#445252 Feb 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some damn sonofabitch always has to try to control us... It's a *weed,* fer god's sakes. Growing one's own is the safest way to go; that way, you know where it came from and how strong it is.
Home cultivation HAS TO BE part of the decriminalization/legalization package. It's *got* to be. There's no reason or excuse for it not to be.
Call or write or email your state's senators and your representative in the House. We have got to start a grass roots movement to push for total decrim--including for home cultivation.

No compromise.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#445253 Feb 14, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fond of it, prefer to drink Carlton Cold.
With Italian food, it would be a good red.
I like red wines with hot sandwiches--meatball or sausage, and of course with any red-sauce pasta dishes. But for cold sandwiches, gimmie a cold beer every time.

Oh, and I kinda like Foster's; but then, I'm no beer connoisseur. Dos Equis is good, Corona is good (if you like Mexican beers), Bass Ale is *damned* good, and I like Tsing Tao, if you're into Chinese beer.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#445254 Feb 14, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Parrot! I'd stay away from those 'ole' bats... They'll bite.
Yes! An them ole' CATS scratch an bite TOO! It's even worser when yer sipp'n. Ya can't tell if them one eyed cats is com'n or go'n!
Oh me, oh my, now wasn't that a party!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445255 Feb 14, 2013
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>MMM, sounds tasty
Hi Darth :-) great pic!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#445256 Feb 14, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
R U going to grandpa's too? Maybe you'll find old comic books :)
Comic books are certainly a possibility, ain't no tellin' what I'll find. That's what makes it so fun.

Location hidden

#445257 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
A friend of mine was a member of the Native American Church, or whatever it's called; they actually have an exemption from the DEA that allows them to use peyote as a sacrament. Anyway, my friend knew I was Strega, and had invited me to take part in this ceremony. We were sort of exploring each other's paths and comparing notes.
Once was enough for me.
;)
Hahahah! I would'a jist loved ta sit back an watch ya. Ya must'a been quite a sight after the pipe! Seriously though, it sounds like it opened yer mind to things that ya never even dreamed of...an ya learned the real mean'n o'{{RALPH}}.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#445258 Feb 15, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Comic books are certainly a possibility, ain't no tellin' what I'll find. That's what makes it so fun.
I know! Lol Doing things like that is like opening a present...:)
I want to play too!

Okay...#&#1497;&#1496;

Location hidden

#445259 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Some damn sonofabitch always has to try to control us... It's a *weed,* fer god's sakes. Growing one's own is the safest way to go; that way, you know where it came from and how strong it is.
Home cultivation HAS TO BE part of the decriminalization/legalization package. It's *got* to be. There's no reason or excuse for it not to be.
Now ya know the federalies ain't gonna allow nuth'n that ya don't "PAY" for...so now ther gonna tax weeds coz folks likes 'em.

An we jist smiled an waved...sitt'n on that sack o' seeds...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#445260 Feb 15, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that number did not come out correct..Lol #19

Location hidden

#445261 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Call or write or email your state's senators and your representative in the House. We have got to start a grass roots movement to push for total decrim--including for home cultivation.
No compromise.
Sh!t sis...ya can't even grow regular tobacco without "supervision" an permits. Costs more than the damn stuff is worth.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445262 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I based it on a thesis I read that the ancient drug called Soma was a prepartion of the Fly Agaric mushroom.
You should read it, great book!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445263 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I saw something totally different.

Each doll was a piece of the scientists soul...

The source...the answers...found within man.

Here are the lines from the movie Stigmata:

"The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you,
Not in a mansion of wood and stone.
Split a piece of wood and God is there,
Lift a stone and you will find God."

http://www.guardiansofdarkness.com/GoD/god-ki...

I have not seen this movie...can anyone give me a recommendation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmata_%28film...
It's ok if you don't mind horror.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445264 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>It may have been in early Africa. There were those with larger heads and brains who taught peace and compassion, and those with smaller heads who were not. The smaller conspired to kill off the docile leaders, and the result was warring generations and nations. I forget now what they were called, but it is a very ancient legend.
Lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445265 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie's my pal too! He jist lives on the bad side of the tracks. We sneak in the races an sip some shine fer a bit. Then we goes back out an throws some maters at each other. It's fun y'know.
Lol... I didn't mean Clownie :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445266 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I only do that when the food stuff starts ta walk'n 'round by itself...then it's time ta pour some shine on it an pray ya don't die from it.
So far so GOOD!
Hahahahaha! Gold.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445267 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try it G_O_D. I didn't git 50 yards off the coast, an the scooter sank! Ruined all me leathers TOO!
LOL!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445268 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What's the "other" choice?
You might not want to know luv...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445269 Feb 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've always enjoyed it... I think Im gonna win this time! I stayed @ Hoiday Inn Express till I was evicted... I'am ready
Lol!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445270 Feb 15, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world is WN, I think she is pulling a Casper on us...
I was wondering that myself...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#445271 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahah!
Welcome aboard matey! It seems yer countenance jist might add some spice in the abominable constituency o'dastardly swabs, an lanlubbers!...
Chilli does that :) I do love chilli.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Dr Banonator 64,266
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 973,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min marge 654,267
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 45,258
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min MUQ2 281,919
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 48 min MUQ2 496
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min andet1987 2,593
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 106,578
More from around the web