Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#445180 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove faith.
You're not supposed to; otherwise, it isn't faith.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445181 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Free TV ?
That's it. I'm moving to Australia. LOL
Just stick an antenna on your roof. You won't get many channels, but the ones you will get will be free.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#445182 Feb 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've always enjoyed it... I think Im gonna win this time! I stayed @ Hoiday Inn Express till I was evicted... I'am ready
Where we gonna stay now? I selled the camper truck fer 36 cents ta a buddy. No kidd'n neither. All I got is the scooter an a tent. It'll jist hafta do. Less we kin git them chicks ta rent the room. Ya gotta watch fill'n them new acrylic tubs with shine. Last time I done that, it melted the tub an ran down in the lobby, an everbody what come in was stagger'n all over the dang hotel! Hahahahah!

Location hidden

#445183 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you're saying even though in some other countries reasons differ. However, try reading Scientific Psychological studies in the private sector, or look into what Neurologists have to say. Better yet, volunteer in a Mental Asylum or Psychiatric Hospital for a week or two. Then get back to me :-)
As a patient or a stripper?
I seen some folks do that an never comed out again. Cept'n maybe Jack. That ole' boy got's a way with folks y'know.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#445184 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It may have been in early Africa. There were those with larger heads and brains who taught peace and compassion, and those with smaller heads who were not. The smaller conspired to kill off the docile leaders, and the result was warring generations and nations. I forget now what they were called, but it is a very ancient legend.
australopithecus africanus (AKA Gracile)

and

australopithecus robustus

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445186 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Enki, Enlil, & Marduk-silly.
The seven Anunnaki, four got lost in translation. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445187 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Devils Cut sis, Devils Cut! Honeydew vine water...the true clarifier o' intention ...makes the tongue wag truth
In Vino Veritas !

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445188 Feb 14, 2013
Duststomp wrote:
<quoted text>You stand in reality, nitwit. Of course, after your divorce, you and reality are no longer on speaking terms. It's a pity.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
care to define your idea/theory of reality as it pertains to the origin of our universe?
No one knows the actual origin of the universe; including you buybull beaters.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>warning - it's gonna look pretty absurd when you put it in writing!;)
Anything is "absurd" to you, if it doesn't come out of your book of lies and fairytales.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445189 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What's the "other" choice?
Don't be a clown.

LOL

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445190 Feb 14, 2013
Duststomp wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to "believe" about the origin of our existence. "I don't know", is a much better answer that making up imaginary friends that allow you to act like an a-hole.
And you still haven't answered, the origin of what? I know where Girl Scout cookies come from. Richmond, VA.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"you don't know" is a lazy and evil way to escape the same scrutiny that you like to put on believers.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid...

You prefer a made-up lie over an honest "I don't know."

"I don't have to think or be responsible; I'm *forgiven!!*" Now, THAT'S lazy and evil.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445191 Feb 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I'm no longer a Christian because I have run into to many Clowns pretending to be Christian.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a poor excuse, because we all have the biographies/gospels of Goodness Personified as our standard of reference.
You have no such thing; you have a book of lies.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"judge not, lest you be judged" Jesus....
"...unless I'm the one doing the judging." Waaasssuuup.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445192 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with much of what you're saying even though in some other countries reasons differ. However, try reading Scientific Psychological studies in the private sector, or look into what Neurologists have to say. Better yet, volunteer in a Mental Asylum or Psychiatric Hospital for a week or two. Then get back to me :-)
Worked at a drug and alcohol rehab for four years.

Hardly any potheads.
Alcohol, cocaine and opiates are the number 1, 2 and 3 most dangerous drugs in the USA.

Location hidden

#445193 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In Vino Veritas !
YA! LOL!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445194 Feb 14, 2013
Darth Bob wrote:
Hi all
I am new here. Just signed up because frankly, I like to discuss contentious things like religion, politics and chili recipes.
As for the topic of the thread, I would say I am no longer a Christian simply because logic and evidence tend not to support it. I view worship of Yahweh in much the same way I view worship of other iron-age deities like Ra, Zeus, Marduk and Jupiter.
The only difference is that Yahweh's fan base tends to be larger and more tenacious.
Welcome to the zoo. Be careful as you pass by the jesus-fundies' cages; they have a nasty tendency to crap into their hands and fling it at the horrified visitors.

Here's your umbrella, and watch your step.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445195 Feb 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:1
Good on ya mate. What does Clownie do?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you can mistake me for clownie any day of the week. that thar's me brother!
I'm beginning to see a strong resemblance.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445196 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i got 4 witnesses already and the law only requires 2 for facts to be established.
No you don't. You have four samples of hearsay, at best.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#445197 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah?! well your chili sucks!;)
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You can insult me, or my family, or my wife.
He will. He'll also ask you about your wife's pubic hair; he has a fettish...
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You can call me stupid, ignorant, ugly and even say that I smell like sweaty aardvark testicles.
He's not that imaginative, but he'll do his best to steal that line.
Darth Bob wrote:
<quoted text>But do not insult my chili.
Do you use beans, or no?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445198 Feb 14, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Okey dokey, for anyone who might be still interested, I found the list I was looking for recently. It was tucked away in "Understanding Daniel", something I wrote a few years ago while the family waited for me dear ole dad to pass away.
Please feel free to scroll on by if it ain't your bag.
Identifying the Traits of Apocalyptic Literature:
1. Eschatology: Authors of apocalyptic literature are convinced that they are living in the “end times”, that very soon the deity will intervene and everything will change. It is imminent and it will happen soon.
2. Pseudepigraphy: Apocalyptic literature typically presents itself as being written during a previous time by a hero of old, someone recognizable from the past for the purpose of establishing credibility. We have apocalypses written in the names of Enoch, Abraham, Moses, Ezra, Daniel, John and others.
3. Mystical Visions: Apocalyptic authors have their heroes experience confusing divine visions that will often need to be explained by a divine being. These visions will typically be of surreal creatures or events used metaphorically to represent people or places of the author’s past, present and imagined future.
4. Failure: Apocalyptic literature is always wrong. The events leading up to the time of authorship are relevant and amazingly very accurate; the events following the time of authorship are always, always wrong. After all, who can truly tell the future, eh?
Now if I can just remember where I got the friggin' list.
The Mystical Visions seem to harken back to the Oracles whose incoherent mutterings were "translated" by the attending preists/preistesses. It also is characteristic of Shamanistic pracices around the globe and may be a common "facet" of the entire human species.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#445199 Feb 14, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The same way I call Pluto, Neptune and Athena non-existent deities.
<quoted text>
Jl, come on; that doesn't even make any sense. What are you talking about, "Topix logic?"
There are many people--myself included--who believe that jehovah is no more real than Zeus or Neptune, Pluto or Athena. You don't believe in those four Greek and Roman gods; why do you expect anyone to believe in yours?
Can you point out any difference between them, other than claiming, "Well, the bible says...." Your bible cannot be used to prove itself accurate.
Exactly! Well said!

Location hidden

#445200 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
australopithecus africanus (AKA Gracile)
and
australopithecus robustus
They were close in the timeline weren't they.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 69
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Stubborn Things 110,380
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min New Age Spiritual... 675,728
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,092
10 yr old suspened from little leugue over comm... 1 hr scott12171969 2
____ POPE FRANCIS rebuked publicly ____ 2 hr YTube 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr USS LIBERTY 121,928
More from around the web