“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#444609 Feb 13, 2013
McStomp wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you claim I lied. Where is the lie in that post? Her statement was "Human hate is immoral, too." The operative word in that sentence, my functionally illiterate clown, is "too". She admitted human sacrifice is immoral, ergo, John 3:16 is immoral, ergo, your entire belief system is based on immorality.

You really should take English more seriously if you deign to communicate and you should really take the teachings of Jesus more seriously if you are going to pretend to be a Christian. Right now, you're just a clown. A terrible, immoral, illiterate, dissembling clown. Keep it up, though. It suits you.
There is nothing immoral in God's Holy Words. Man is immoral, God is not. Wipe your chin or get a bucket and change your shirt, that's just gross.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#444610 Feb 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I'm no longer a Christian because I have run into to many Clowns pretending to be Christian.
keep making excuses...

The reason Im no longer a atheist knuckle dragging fool, is because atheist are dumb... LOL

CLOWN STOMP

“The..”

#444611 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>I'm okay with that, silly Christian.

Were you thinking that this was all for you?
Only what you post directly to me. Ad nauseam. Mostly I think your posts are for you to amuse yourself with :)

“The..”

#444612 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Christian Gang Bang
"Polly want a cracker?" LMCPAO!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#444613 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
All trolls are liars, it's in their handbook. I'm making a new one. What do you think about the concept of demonic trolling? With so many people online nowadays, it would make sense for the wannabe's minions to pursue us angels in forums.
LOL yeah there are a few on here ...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#444614 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
All trolls are liars, it's in their handbook. I'm making a new one. What do you think about the concept of demonic trolling? With so many people online nowadays, it would make sense for the wannabe's minions to pursue us angels in forums.
Now that's funny.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#444615 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing immoral in God's Holy Words. Man is immoral, God is not. Wipe your chin or get a bucket and change your shirt, that's just gross.
Oh lord. Passing little virgins around, slaughtering captive little boys and old women, owning slaves?

You ever actually read the bible?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#444616 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>keep making excuses...
The reason Im no longer a atheist knuckle dragging fool, is because atheist are dumb... LOL
CLOWN STOMP
Excuses for what? Believing is foolish, superstitious nonsense?

You must be kidding!!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#444617 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing immoral in God's Holy Words.
Exodus 21:20-21 "When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property."

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 "They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

Isaiah 14:21 "Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants."

Exodus 12:29-30 "And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died."

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#444618 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, saved.
Praise Jesus!
"Saved"?

From what?

Oh, yes, eternal torment at the hands of their sadistic and remarkably bumbling deity.

Seems legit to me.

“The..”

#444619 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>think you can disprove it?
No one can or has. All they have is propaganda and the pretence of intellect (lol), if any of them could affect reality they would be too busy to live in topix, ranting away with their different 'socks'. God Bless all their cotton socks. Watch, now someone will tell me how many posts I've made...

If God doesn't want something to happen, it does not happen. No matter how much man and the wannabe want it to. That's why there is no concrete evidence, just theories, slander, concoctions, angry rantings, studies, suppositions etc, etc...

John 7:17
If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

All throughout history as well as in the Bible, the wannabe distorts and attacks the Word of The Lord our God. This is nothing new.

“The..”

#444620 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I feel great! walking in the house of my Lord Jesus Christ!
Yeah, I'm losing my fear of Church. Now I just feel joy, it's a beautiful thing <3

“The..”

#444621 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>God hates you then.

<face palm>
Lol...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#444622 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Just to please all the anal fucktards who would rather nitpick than grasp an idea.
Helen Keller may have seen a star before she was a year and a half old.
What a bunch of aholes.
Hellen Keller was amazing. You anal retentive peckerheads are pathetic.
<quoted text>
The only people that need to continue using this sort of language is those that are too uneducated to know true grammar or the true English language. You're no professor. My word skills and spelling were better than yours when I was 8 years old. Why are you Christ-haters so deceptive?

“The..”

#444623 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't understand your Bible at all, huh?

Here's one for you, your religion and your Antichrist.

Jeremiah 8:8
"How can you say,“We are wise! We have the law of the LORD”? The truth is, those who teach it have used their writings to make it say what it does not really mean.

You've been a great help, thanks.
Yes, he was pointing out Judah's rejection of God's word/Torah. I thank God for using Jeremiah to expose those naughty Jewish scribes and for getting the lovely Christians to make it right. I'm always happy to help X and your gratitude is both appreciated and refreshing. God Bless you <3

“The..”

#444624 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love Jesus Christ and the apostle Paul... McNutty
I do too. Praise God!

“The..”

#444625 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>This is a reference to Tertullian.

Thus proving the ignorance of this particular Christian.

Bet you don't even know why Tertullian was branded a heretic.

Google time.
I've read his writings and can easily see why, without reading more arguments and studies on philosophy.
I'm sorry if the truth bothers you X.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#444626 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
If God doesn't want something to happen, it does not happen. No matter how much man and the wannabe want it to.
Have you thought about what this statement means?

“The..”

#444627 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as you disprove Islam.
LMCPAO!!!

“The..”

#444628 Feb 13, 2013
McStomp wrote:
<quoted text>Where in either of those rants did you admit that you were wrong? You even lied when you said "under a year and a half". You really need to seek some help. Put down the cigarettes and pick up a bong. You need it.
So that's what it is. Pot really messes with your brain you know, you really should stop. I would direct you to some studies but I don't think you would comprehend them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 750,563
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min ChromiuMan 5,460
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 548,611
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 17 min dtong 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristineM 229,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min who 261,661
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 36 min flack 40
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 602,172
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE