Comments
419,361 - 419,380 of 441,187 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#444329 Feb 13, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Your figs are probably quite good for figs also. Most of our fruits are picked green from the tree or bush and ripen through shipment and sitting in the store. Bananas for instance. They taste entirely different then the bananas in the tropics picked ripe from the tree. It must be done that way or they are rotten on arrival here. Same thing with sweet corn and tomatoes. Those we have plenty of available fresh in season.
Hmm... Corn...:D

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#444330 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto ;) Also, you keep changing your mind as to whether the antichrist is mentioned in the Bible or not. Not very credible luv.
Nope.
You are mistaiking "antichrist" in John's Epistles with "The Antichrist" of Christian invention.

A common error among those semi-literate in Proper English <wink>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#444331 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there is no immoral scripture
Then why did your religion burn and ban a few hundred Scriptures 1600 years ago ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#444332 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have you notice when you just post scripture, the evil ones go bananas? they hate the holy word of God.I love watching them get nutty
So...you admit...you only post scripture for the entertainment factor. You use "God's holy word" as an irritant to others.

Okay...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#444333 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
-Helen Keller
I would say many here are quite pessimistic of the wonders that exist outside of our available senses. Some just cannot think outside of the safety of their little box. The proof they demand through man may only be discovered in their personal search of that which is beyond mans control.
Incorrect. If we cannot sense them either through our own innate abilities or though instrumentation, then they are just pretend.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#444334 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
-Helen Keller
I would say many here are quite pessimistic of the wonders that exist outside of our available senses. Some just cannot think outside of the safety of their little box. The proof they demand through man may only be discovered in their personal search of that which is beyond mans control.
I see it differently...

Most of us have gone on that personal search...some of us still continue along that path.

What I don't understand is why there are those that feel as if my personal search must end up at the same spot that theirs did.

I have never asked you nor anyone else to prove what they found...I have only asked that you do not use it to try and direct my search. If by some chance that you feel you have to...at least do it according to your own set of rules...use those rules as they were intended...not as some entertainment value that gives you a laugh.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#444335 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have you notice when you just post scripture, the evil ones go bananas? they hate the holy word of God.I love watching them get nutty
You mean the Christians, right?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#444336 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
-Helen Keller...
Helen never saw a star in her life.
It is difficult to sail on land.

Helen was amazing but not a genius.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#444337 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I have noticed that. It's very entertaining then, later, it's very sad. God bless ya Clownie, you always bring joy with you, I think deep down they like your posts, the poor dears are so angry and miserable.
Maybe so to some...maybe there are those that think his posts about pickle lickers is funny...talking about how "big" he is "down there"...I don't.

Nor am I angry and miserable.

Maybe there are those of you who want to see us that way...I am not sure why...

Even the Bible states...it will rain and the sun will shine on all of us.

If that is true...why would someone be miserable...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#444338 Feb 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you admit...you only post scripture for the entertainment factor. You use "God's holy word" as an irritant to others.
Okay...
What is worse, he doesn't even understand the verses he posts.

Do these folks realize that they appear to be using their Bible as little more than toilet paper ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#444339 Feb 13, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Christians, right?
Of course! He wouldn't lie about the Bible.
McStomp

Ireland

#444340 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>there is no immoral scripture
Human sacrifice is immoral.
McStomp

Ireland

#444341 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I have noticed that. It's very entertaining then, later, it's very sad. God bless ya Clownie, you always bring joy with you, I think deep down they like your posts, the poor dears are so angry and miserable.
You're projecting your fear and doubt, Ego Christian. Keep going. It suits you.
McStomp

Ireland

#444342 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen never saw a star in her life.
Incorrect, again. Ms. Keller lost sight and hearing at the age of 19 months due to childhood illness. I can't wait to see how you spin this one aggrandizingly.
McStomp

Ireland

#444343 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Wrong, again. You and G-O-D should get together for a Wrong Off.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#444344 Feb 13, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. If we cannot sense them either through our own innate abilities or though instrumentation, then they are just pretend.
So many talk of the indoctrination to believe in God at a young age. The same can be said for the indoctrination to NOT believe what has not been scientifically proven, recorded, and accepted or cannot be seen or touched by most. Many are taught any such beliefs outside of those known factors is false and only of our imagination. There is no proof that the subconscious cannot be communicated with, particularly by a force powerful enough to create the heavens and earth and all that have lived within it.

Are you not aware of the senses we were given that remain inactive in many? Some of the same senses that animals possess. Why young children are so much perceptive to the outside forces before they are convinced we do not have that ability. Why many animals sense things that cannot be seen or even heard. Those that are blind generally develop those unused senses much more frequently than others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

This is just a scientific link opposed to a spiritual one. The mind is a terrible thing to waste. It has much more possibility then many give it credit for. God created us. He most certainly has a means to communicate when He wishes. "Visions" of many of the prophets and of the book of Rev. comes to mind. I don't think they can be dismissed as mere dreams.
McStomp

Ireland

#444345 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. When I stop laughing my heart breaks for them.
Sure it does, Ego Christian. Should I illustrate which of Jesus' teachings your post violates or can you figure t out for yourself? Your heart should break for your ignorance in the face of reality, all to assuage your manic ego.
McStomp

Ireland

#444346 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I love figs! They are in season atm and so delicious but you are right, our figs probably don't compare to the city of pretty white shrubs :)
Jesus hated figs, so much so that he destroyed a tree that was bearing fruit out of season.
McStomp

Ireland

#444347 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto ;) Also, you keep changing your mind as to whether the antichrist is mentioned in the Bible or not. Not very credible luv.
Ego Christian, you are committing an equivocation fallacy. Keep going. It suits you.
McStomp

Ireland

#444348 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that Jude uses an extrabiblical Jewish work to make his point. Jude's use of literature to show an example of judgement, does not make the literature God's words.
I don't see what that has to do with Tertullian, although, he did admit that both the Jews and the Christians rejected Enoch's writings. Some thought it was not from God, some said it was not scripture. He wrote so much rubbish, uninspired writing, they did a good job in rejecting it. You don't seem to understand what the Bible is.
Sure. I know exactly what it is. Bronze Age fairy tales.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 732,901
Michael Jordan says he used to be..'against ALL... 6 min Senecus 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 538,906
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Sheen is a LIAR 257,926
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Senecus 2,422
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Thinking 226,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Senecus 599,876
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••