Why I’m no longer a Christian
McStomp

Ireland

#444490 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. lolol do either side think the name calling and slams make them any more credible? They both look immature.
Whois taking sides? Are you another "above the fray"? Who comes to Topix for credibility? That would be pathetic. I'm here to smack around some Ego Christians and their Nitwit Leader, G-O-D.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#444491 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Based on the circular arguements, I would have to go with 'jerk'.
Ya, I think the Christian Circle Jerk fit that example better.
McStomp

Ireland

#444492 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You win a cupie doll.
Now what books did the Montanists revere?
Drum roll please....
Ohhhh, ohhhhh, Revelations!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#444493 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are in favor of lesbian couples raising children.
At least you aren't a complete moron. You're just a half-wit.
You obviously didn't read the entire post. I stated that in both scenarios they will be deficient of either a father or a mother. There can be no denying this fact. But because of money, votes, and vice our no good polititians continue to place children in harms way. Some say this even constitutes as child traficking to place a child into a home where two people forfeited the natural ability to conceive a child and forfeiting the parenting process entirely. There's no way around it except for the fact that this govt is owned and run by the decadent devil himself. And it is. Just ask the Muslims.
McStomp

Ireland

#444494 Feb 13, 2013
McDick in Yarmouth wrote:
STOMP!
Thanks for playing!
Come on, duststomp, regale me with more stories about how you are too good for this thread that uses all of your day and most of your night. Psssst, torture worm is listening.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444495 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, most of the Fundies here are practicing the 'heresy of Montanism' but are too clueless to realize it.
Funny, ain't it?

“And what's YOUR problem?”

Since: May 07

Country life - USA

#444496 Feb 13, 2013
I don't know McStomp, I would have to say that by your posts you seem to have more of a pre-occupation of the male anatomy and I'm a newcomer to the conversation.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444497 Feb 13, 2013
McStomp wrote:
<quoted text>We are watching three of them fall apart on this very day.
They were playing checkers while I was playing chess.

I am constantly amazed at how naive arrogant Christians can be.
McStomp

Ireland

#444498 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. lolol do either side think the name calling and slams make them any more credible? They both look immature.
Wait, let me mature it up a little bit:

Wait, damn, I was going to read a speech by a Republican, but that didn't mature it up at all.

Here:

Bob the Builder, can we fix it? 1

Bob the Builder, yes we can! 2

Better?

Wait, I'd better cite my source for those quotes or G-O-Delen Keller, the blind squirrel, who never posts sources, will get all angry again and pop a few more cancer cells into his liver.

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/bob-the-builder...

2. ibid.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#444499 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
<quoted text>
When has that ever stopped anyone ? LOL

It is almost as bad as watching CNN or Fox News.
McStomp

Ireland

#444500 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
I don't know McStomp, I would have to say that by your posts you seem to have more of a pre-occupation of the male anatomy and I'm a newcomer to the conversation.
Really? As I am the one who brought it up? You are another strange one. Are you an alter ego of duststomp, too?
Are you one of those Ego Christians?
McStomp

Ireland

#444501 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
They were playing checkers while I was playing chess.
I am constantly amazed at how naive arrogant Christians can be.
I'm not. It's a requirement.

“And what's YOUR problem?”

Since: May 07

Country life - USA

#444502 Feb 13, 2013
"So you are in favor of lesbian couples raising children"

I am in favor of good parents raising children. heterosexuality or religious doesn't mean shit.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#444503 Feb 13, 2013
McStomp wrote:
<quoted text>We are watching three of them fall apart on this very day.
Common sense and the the principles of morality reign eternal.
Religion and spirituality could vanish this very momoent and we'd still be left with vice, subversion, decadence and those wishing to steal our young. The good news is that through disease, excess, a central bank, greed, and war, evil over time destroys itself from within. And we are.

Goodbye Rome

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444504 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, ain't it?
I do find it intersting that they claim something is "the Word of God" in one post then call it Satanic in another.

At least I am still sane enough to admit my beliefs are just that, just my beliefs.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444505 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
Of course you would.

LOL *snort*
McStomp

Ireland

#444506 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
So, I have a fascination with the male anatomy for pointing out that the poster whose sobriquet is McDick in Yarmouth and the clown who wished me to be the victim of sodomy seem to be fascinated with the male anatomy. You can't be that painfully obtuse, can you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444507 Feb 13, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't read the entire post.....
I didn't see any point in doing so.

I do not have to drink a gallon of spoiled milk either.
McStomp

Ireland

#444508 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
I am in favor of good parents raising children. heterosexuality or religious doesn't mean shit.
You don't actually respond to posts, then, you just preach into the air. Can I get you a sandwich board and a stretch of beach?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444509 Feb 13, 2013
US Citizen 07 wrote:
Bingo!!!!!!

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 670,377
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 100,669
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Jehova Witness 980,184
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,289
What are your greatest skincare concerns? 2 hr Patricia Marie 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 17 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web