Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Annes wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not a christian, so yes, you are an atheist. i'm not an atheist.....too intelligent.
There ta have it folks...

Crister bigotry at it's best.

Need I say any more?

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect answer.
The right answer was Marcion, the first Christian to close a canon.
I hope I'm not a Rabbi, since I'm not Jewish.
I am circumsized though, if that makes any difference.
Visual aids are always helpful.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clarify.

Where did you get these 'ideas' that are cleary not in the Bible itself ?
They are in the Bible. They are not 'ideas' and I don't read my Bible with anyone standing over me. I'm usually alone. In the physical sense at least.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>If you are trying to convinve others, it most certainly is.
I'm not trying to convince anyone. Merely expressing my beliefs. Can you and X say the same? What with the 'cause' and all.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Annes wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem highly confused.
I am not at all confused.

I don't follow the teachings of errant men as you do...and I don't demean the ALL/IAM as you do either.

What your people have done to it is abominable.
You should be ashamed.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>It's irrelevant to my salvation anyway. The Antichrist is not required for Christ to do His will that He has prepared since the foundation of the world. There are certainly a sufficient number of antichrists, even within the religion, that a supreme Antichrist is not really required and will change nothing come Judgment Day. Religion likes to complicate God's Word and Salvation plan.
Yep. So do non believers.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Daniel doesn't use the word antichrist either. In fact,'Christ' nor Jesus is mentioned in the OT or any other Jewish scripture.

You must be thinking of the old man in that book by Nabokov.
Funny.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Annes wrote:
My name is pronounced likeAnus and I'm still a rocket surgeon!
You certainly are.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>That's not at all what humble means to all. It is to lower oneself. That includes wealth, power, and many things The Church cannot claim they do not require. It's nearly the opposite in too many cases.

Sheep don't lead, they follow the Shepherd. There is but one. Again, The Church has made too many shepherds, and those are often the very ones that lead the sheep astray.
I agree.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I would have been more inclined to ask G_O_D that question, but I understand your motivation.
I'm starting to think they're the same person. Filled with the ac spirit.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

2015 "SIGN" ----- ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No problema! I gotta da insida scoopa! Heresa da new popa.....
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-925761...
I use to watch that all the time. Didn't he die though?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'word' yes.
Yep.

The rest is imagination.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer only helps support exactly what I said. The christian religion is divided into 38,000+ identified cults/sects. Most if not all believe they are the "true believers" and the others are not saved. That drops the "true christian" count to to thousands from millions.
If you still wish to persist, please ask someone from the church of christ for starters and continue on through the other christian divisions to see for yourself.
By the way, I did not mention "churches" at all. I clearly stated the christian religion only. I fully realize a church is only a building.
Wanna try again??
Youíre still associating belief with buildings / organizations, even though I said,ďThe one true Christian church is the body of true believers, not a building or a business.Ē
Therefore, being a true Christian doesnít depend on which group you affiliate with, as I explained when I talked about why people choose different churches.
I even explained,ďYou're not running the show, and there isn't any way that you can decide who's a real Christian because of the building they go to, so their enemies can't easily find them. It's not a simple-minded agenda, but the truth is very simple. Jesus is the only Savior for the whole world, and only God can forgive sins - not a priest, etc.Ē
Therefore, being the true church is based on belief. You claim to know what each group believes about being saved, but you donít even get how that works, and do not know what they think.
Yours is the shallow opinion of the unsaved, but the truth is within the people, and only God knows who is saved because only He can know our minds. Again, youíre making yourself a god, able to judge Christians and their faith, based only on what you see.
I explained this very simply, but you donít get it because, most of all, you want to criticize them, not join them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in the Bible. They are not 'ideas' and I don't read my Bible with anyone standing over me. I'm usually alone. In the physical sense at least.
Sorry, JLu, I don't believe you.

You didn't sit down and read the Bible and come up with all those christian interpretations. You were taught that Revelation and Daniel is about "The AntiChrist".

Please try to be honest... with yourself at least.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

<quoted text>
I would have been more inclined to ask G_O_D that question, but I understand your motivation.
An Israeli might call me a rabbi. I would have to agree depending on the context.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in the Bible.....
No, they are not. You have been taught those things by Christians they are not what the Bible says at all.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You support nothing concerning the rcc...yet your fellow christian Protester says you are all one in your christ-being.
See how confusing the christian religion is??
You're confusing yourself.
I wrote just the opposite: "Jesus is the only Savior for the whole world, and only God can forgive sins - not a priest, etc."
Therefore, I was criticizing Catholicism, not calling it a Christian religion.
Confessing sins to God is a fundamental belief of all Protestant churches, and even cults, yet Catholics are told to confess to a human being.
It's THAT simple, not confusing except to unbelievers.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are trying to convinve others, it most certainly is.
Nowhere in the Bible does it tell us we must convince others of anything. Jesus didn't even tell his Apostles they must convince others of what they preached. We are only told to share His Word and do our best to uphold it. There is nothing forceful about God's intention or invitation. Neither are we to threaten others who don't believe.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to convince anyone. Merely expressing my beliefs. Can you and X say the same? What with the 'cause' and all.
I have no 'cause' but to try and communicate honestly and openly about the Abrahamic religions.

That so many with those religions are incapable of rational and honest discourse makes it very difficult to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

422 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min KENTUCKY 720,156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 172,254
truth is out 19 min -truthisout- 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Le_le 599,044
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 24 min cretin56 4,093
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 45 min End of Church Ages 32,919
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 4 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••