Why I’m no longer a Christian
McStomp

Ireland

#444275 Feb 13, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so nice to see you kiss and make up after a weekend of telling him he was dishonest and nothing what he was a year ago. How quickly you forget when gang-bangs come into play, eh? <smile>
So, that whole forgiveness thing confuses you, eh, Ego Christian.
McStomp

Ireland

#444276 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you for making note it is your opinion. Opinions of others differ vastly. I find yours no more convicting than most others that believe they know it all. I'm sure you do though. You've heard it said, opinions are like nipples, everyone has them, some just serve a purpose.© I actually just made that up.
Yeah, the Ego Christian claiming others are "know it alls". Doesn't that just make the belly ache with laughter?
McStomp

Ireland

#444277 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe Al Gore invented the Internet, too.
Gore never made that claim. He did authorize funding for the development of the Internet.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

But, you can continue to spread that nonsense, Fundie.
McStomp

Ireland

#444278 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
So where is your home? Temporary at best. Where and what is your point, and who does it serve other than self? And most important, who is driving, and are you going to go along with the ride off the cliff? It certainly appears to be your fate.
Haha. An Ego Christian claiming another is self serving. Ain't it a hoot?
McStomp

Ireland

#444279 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
And exactly what is your badge of honor? Isn't it better to futilely represent something, then to represent nothing at all? I'm dying to know what you represent other than persecuting others beliefs. Seems you have nothing whatsoever.
This is what Ego Christians do. They lie about the positions of others and make claims about them for which they have zero evidence. Ego Christians, just another schism of Liars for Jesus.
McStomp

Ireland

#444280 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> all Scripture is inspired of God
2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.");
the writers are inspired of God
2 Peter 1:21-- "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.");
every letter is also inspired
I believe the whole bible... not X or G_O_D or any chump on topix
(Galatians 3:16-- "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.")
All Scripture?

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Well, then, your god is quite the asshole..
McStomp

Ireland

#444281 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I agree with every word and admire your posts. Very well put.
Ego Christians flocking.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#444282 Feb 13, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Said child is sure to be deficient for the lack of a 'female' mother for nurturing, compassion, and care in the child's most indelible years of their lives. The same can be said the other way around. The facts are only a male father and female mother should be provided when the state is involved for it is the basic 'human right' of any child to be afforded such an environment and proper 'balance' but because of political corectness, votes, and money, the principles of morality and the family structure are abrogated.
These people are insane and you can thank in part the zionist bastards ruining this nation.
The subversion and decadence of America continues.
Glad to know u have such a low opinion of single parents, too. Some of them don't raise idiots, as your parents clearly did.
McStomp

Ireland

#444283 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's hear about your honesty big boy. You only judge others. What do you stand for, or is that why you can only sit here on your butt? You have nothing to stand for, and are not equipped to do so?
The Ego Christian is too stupid to notice the judgment contained in a post admonishing another for judgment.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#444284 Feb 13, 2013
McStomp wrote:
<quoted text>Gore never made that claim. He did authorize funding for the development of the Internet.
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
But, you can continue to spread that nonsense, Fundie.
No, the internet existed long before Gore even knew it did, that is why the exaggerated "Al Gore created the internet" meme started in the first place. The internet existed as clusters of bulletin board systems that were linked, typically through dialup, long before even the 80's, actually. The only thing he funded was the development of a dedicated system of networks to help connect all these clusters so you didn't have to hang up and dial a new number each time you wanted to access a different server. Internet isn't a proper noun, it's actually a type of network.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#444285 Feb 13, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we go out and slaughter Midianites and all their children?
Oh, wait; "god" told moses to go out and kill them all. There ain't none left.
Never mind.
Ironically, Moses' wife and father-in-law were Midianites.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#444286 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
"He shall save his people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).
"Through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins" (Acts 13:38).
"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace" (Ephesians 1:7).
"Who gave himself for our sins" (Galatians 1:4).
"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" (1Timothy 1:15).
"Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures" (1Corinthians 15:3).
"When he had by himself purged our sins" (Hebrews 1:3).
"He hath appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many" (Hebrews 9:26, 28).
"By one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified" (Hebrews 10:14).
"The Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).
SAVED BY THE GRACE OF JESUS
Beautiful words. Amen Brother <3

Location hidden

#444287 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? That would be both worthless and silly. Who cares what you or G or I believe? People can believe whatever the hell they want.
I wasn't expressing my beliefs, I was providing the verifiable facts.
You've learned about The Antichrist from Christianity, not from the Bible, because The Antichrist is a Christian invention not found in the biblical texts.
And that's a fact.
Or as Edith Anne used to say...
And that's the truthpthpthpthpth
Verifiable facts? An American TV show? Ok. I doubt very much that you know truth X. Your words are not facts no matter how much you and your buddies say they are.

Isaiah 13:2
On a bare hill raise a signal;
cry aloud to them;
wave the hand for them to enter
the gates of the nobles.

Location hidden

#444288 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course. And there are also dual meanings to the prophesies such as Daniel as is the view of the dispensational believers opposed to the preterest such as you. BTW the Jews do not consider Daniel a prophet of within the books of prophecy. Any Bible Scholar can tell you that too. That is why you will find much stated once again in the NT.
It's all how one views what they read. The Bible is much more than a mere novel or history book. It can become the living Word through the Holy Spirit.
Amen <3

The Holy Spirit is always guiding and teaching us what God wants us to learn and know. I love reading my Bibles, I learn new things every day. Praise God!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#444289 Feb 13, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Verifiable facts? An American TV show? Ok. I doubt very much that you know truth X. Your words are not facts no matter how much you and your buddies say they are.
Isaiah 13:2
On a bare hill raise a signal;
cry aloud to them;
wave the hand for them to enter
the gates of the nobles.
Erm, sorry, but what does your quote here have to do with the assertion that the "antichrist" is not in the bible?

Location hidden

#444290 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Circle Jerk
I reject your projection and laugh heartily at your name calling. LMCPAO!

Ow...my abs...I had a long day, this is fantastic.

Location hidden

#444291 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
and much younger.
The 'much younger' part I believe, the rest is just too funny to respond to...LOL...

Location hidden

#444292 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
We already did that, although I resist posting scripture on a thread of this sort. You may have missed these replies while recounting your post number for accuracy. Giggle.
Considering I ask no one to believe as me, I need no proof of my interpretations. I certainly haven't seen you give any proof of the reasoning for your beliefs. Oh yeh, I haven't even seen you mention having any.
He won't either. His words alone are proof. What inspires me to giggle is someone attempting to 'expose' our lies by lying, simply hilarious :D

Why not post scripture every now and then luv? It might help them, poor darlings.

Location hidden

#444293 Feb 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> all Scripture is inspired of God
2 Timothy 3:16-- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.");
the writers are inspired of God
2 Peter 1:21-- "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.");
every letter is also inspired
I believe the whole bible... not X or G_O_D or any chump on topix
(Galatians 3:16-- "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.")
That's just so beautiful Clownie, brings tears of joy into my eyes. I believe the whole Bible too <3
Praise God!

I love the Lord our God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind and with all my strength. I think that you do too, how joyful it is to feel His Holy Presence :)

Location hidden

#444294 Feb 13, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Clownie, this brings up an important question
If all scripture is as described by the Pastoral author, why did Christianity combine a small hand full of texts that they deemed important and reject those that didn't say what they liked?
It obviously didn't apply to the Bible, since the Bible did not exist at that time.
You're a great help, bro.
Demonic texts have no place in the Bible and God made sure those writings were not included.

Psalm 12:7-8
You, O Lord, will keep them;
you will guard us from this generation forever.
On every side the wicked prowl,
as vileness is exalted among the children of man.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
Do not add to his words,
lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Bongo 52,741
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 6 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 6 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 6 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 9 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web