Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443791 Feb 11, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. xoxo. I will humble myself to stand for the Bible and my Savior, but I cannot condone what many others so in the name of Christianity. It has no conditions to qualify for the name-tag. It is as superficial as me claiming I am invisible at the moment.
I prefer more that the Shepherd calls me as being of His flock than me telling others that I am. My need to prove that to others is meaningless. Neither did my God tell me to hate, persecute, judge, or condemn those that do not believe as me.
Well, good.

But somehow Numbers 31 comes to mind. I guess he was just telling others to persecute in his behalf.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#443792 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Antichrist that's not actually found anywhere in the Bible?
Sure, why not. If Christians are interpreting what the Bible never says, it can be whatever Christians want it to be.
If you're talking about the Beast from the Apocalypse of John, well, he died a long, long time ago. Or he never came back to life, depending on how one wants to interpret the text.
That is, hands down, the funniest thing you've ever posted! LMCAO! Thank you X :D <3

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#443793 Feb 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You must be a friend of that pathetically impotent gut stomper.
What are the rituals of atheism? Do atheists gather together once a week, or once a month, and light candles and incense, and chant sonorously, "There is no god, there is no god, there is no got?" To they ask for donations at airports? Do they pass collection plates asround?
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists rally together to be ugly and hateful 24/7 on forums about a God they imagine doesn't exist.
As opposed to your friendly neighborhood christians like your buddy gut stomper, for example, who come here 24/7 to spew *their* hatred and empty threats at a bunch of people whose sole "crime" is to not be christian.
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text> I find you to be a part of an ever-growing population of loonies.
From the Latin "luna," the moon. Yeah, every full moon I open a bottle of Merlot and drink a toast to the Goddess and her Consort.

Good ol' christians like you, though, masturbate and dream about murdering people like me.
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text> Your rituals go on endlessly as you continue to realize you are going to Hell after your wasted empty life is over.
It's your hell; you go there.
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>I think you realize you are pathetic and the trap you are in has you expressing shame.
There is a God.
Thanks for sharing your delusions.

Location hidden

#443794 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Except....
Yours.
*doink*
Mine? The religion people tell me I am of is the worst of the lot is it not? Religion is an abomination in the sight of me. But what do I know about my own beliefs compared to the wisdom of topix? It's a worldly thing of man to categorise beliefs or lack thereof. I belong to God not some man made corruptible concept.

“How You Treat Me”

#443795 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Please share.
<quoted text>
Such as?
<quoted text>
Like I said; please share.
You *can* prove this, right? I'm betting no.
<quoted text>
Okay; prove it.
The very fact that you have to lie about me like this proves that you see me as a threat to your little cause, whatever that might be.
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You all can be divided into two groups:
The adults who accept the truth of what I know and the immature people who choose to stick their fingers in their ears and say "nah, nah, nah, nah"!
Good job.
What truth would that me? You wouldn't know a truth if it grew fangs and bit you on the ass.
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>I've already called you by name.
(Cue denial.)
And ACTION!
Newsflash: My name is right up there with every post, dumbass; it's Kaitlin. That's hardly a secret.

Tell me about my Facebook page and my Twitter account. I'm all a-Twitter!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#443796 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...maybe this will help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jGIbUK4nw00XX
I think it's got something to do with be cool! Are you cool? Me...not so much.
Oh yes...it says to put an ice pack on your head...now how cool would that be?
Thanks. Now I know who to seek out to answer those mysteries of life. I haven't quit yawning since I watched that. lol. I wonder if I could be influenced into a hypnotic state as easily as I am into yawning. Yawn.

Location hidden

#443798 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Harold Camping.
LOL! Not my prediction but thanks for sharing :-)

“How You Treat Me”

#443799 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
The "Woodsville, WA" stomper obviously feels threatened by me somehow.
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least.
Yeah, right.

Be afraid, Adolph, be very afraid.

Columbus, OH

#443800 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine? The religion people tell me I am of is the worst of the lot is it not? Religion is an abomination in the sight of me. But what do I know about my own beliefs compared to the wisdom of topix? It's a worldly thing of man to categorise beliefs or lack thereof. I belong to God not some man made corruptible concept.
Incorrect.

You belong to a religion created by -- yup -- men. Mostly Paul, but not exclusively.

Columbus, OH

#443801 Feb 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, liar Rusty. I will.
Good for you, Rusty.

Topix Badlands

#443803 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Antichrist can come into power?
Exactly what crossed my mind. I laugh when some stated Benedict to be the Antichrist. The Antichrist is to be quite a charismatic figure, certainly not one of that Pope's persona. There was really nothing to be loved or hated about him. They are now considering choosing a younger replacement, which is quite wise. Just makes you wonder how long this may have been in the works.

Topix Badlands

#443805 Feb 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good.
But somehow Numbers 31 comes to mind. I guess he was just telling others to persecute in his behalf.
Christ was the final sacrifice.

“How You Treat Me”

#443806 Feb 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Pope Benedict resigned today, the first Pope to do so in 600 years. What is the point of religion? Does religion have a point?
You mean, other than controlling the masses?(No pun intended.)

“How You Treat Me”

#443808 Feb 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Pope Benedict resigned today, the first Pope to do so in 600 years. What is the point of religion? Does religion have a point?
Actually, I guess it depends on which religions you're talking about. The great big organized ones are all about Control and Power Over Others; the little bitty, disorganized, independent ones are about enlightenment and personal connections with the divine.

Columbus, OH

#443809 Feb 11, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ was the final sacrifice.
Yup. He's a bloodthirsty god.

Killing little boys, passing little virgins around, commanding his son to commit suicide.

It seems to me you are better than this religion.

“How You Treat Me”

#443810 Feb 11, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
The one true Christian church is the body of true believers,...
All 39,000 different kinds of "true" believers, each of which condemns and denies the other 38,999.

Topix Badlands

#443811 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a distinct feeling that you really don't know the history of your religion, or religion in the first-century Geco-Roman world.
There were at least three distinct "religions" or more accurately, sects, just in Second Temple Judaism alone at that time,... at least.(See link below) Paul's Greco-Roman world was as filled with as many different religious choices as...
...well...
... this little town of mine with at least a hundred different churches, including Pastor Bob's Trailer of Deliverance down by the railroad tracks.
Link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D8WmvMCTW_gXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Yes indeed. The macabre. A cornucopia of mans desires. The variety of ways to accommodate and condone sin. The fulfillment of mans lust for material wealth. The twisting of scripture to find ways to earn salvation through procurement by different means. Which all in all has nothing to do with Christ, His sacrifice, and eternal salvation. Religion is of man. Being born through Christ is of the Spirit. One will NOT replace the other.

“How You Treat Me”

#443813 Feb 11, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan痴 big sin was that he wanted to be God,...
The only "Satan" is the one that lives in the wild and vivid imaginations of those who believe in it.

“How You Treat Me”

#443814 Feb 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how about we all watch together as you "go down on" stephie;)
Are you bringing your wife?

“How You Treat Me”

#443815 Feb 11, 2013
Invite her on over, and have her meet your wife.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how about we all watch together as you "go down on" stephie;)
How does that address your desire to commit adultery, which is expressly forbidden by your "word of god?" Or does your god make special exceptions just for hypocrites like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Women (Dec '09) 5 min i yam rade 397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 585,822
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumatrix 830,457
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Vinod S 6,403
_#1CAUSE of USA RIOTS, ID'd (FOX news wont say) 1 hr YTubeNews 1
why do blacks feel theit always being wronged o... 1 hr waaasssuuup 5
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 92
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Epiphany2 611,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web