“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#443713 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy stalker Christian
LOL! another self-righteous hypocrite pointing it out everytime i joke around! how do you dorks live with yourselves?!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#443715 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
The One that scares you to death, the One that will throw you into Hell for being the defiant anti-Christian, Satan worshipping bigot that you are. That's the One. Somehow I get the feeling you already knew that.
Azathoth ?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#443717 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked why an atheist should not be called a fundamentalist - that was the original question as intended. I explained in my original post that this was not intended as a slam, but for simple clarification in my own mind.
I explained in the post you are responding to above, that I typed fundie due to the length of the word fundamentalist and that I am more than willing to type out fundamentalist instead to make our conversation clearer.
I am sorry if you are taking my question as derogatory because that was not the intention, and am more than willing to let the conversation drop if that is what you would prefer.
being accused of something has no more value that the source.

may I say again, that you asked about "fundie" not about "fundamentalist". Not the same word, not the same usage, not the same conversation.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#443718 Feb 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8c8M-YoYVLgXX
for you p-o-p! also WN
Thank you, T.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#443719 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with that ?
I'll pay their electric bill just to watch, the rent to join in.
i was just having fun with kait. once again you've proven that you have a sense of humor & i'm impressed!

did i crack you up with the 'personality of sheldon but wit of penny' comment?:)

Location hidden

#443720 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with that ?
I'll pay their electric bill just to watch, the rent to join in.
you usual pickup line?

to imply the lady is a prostitute?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#443721 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
What Would Jesus Drive?
(Whatever the believer likes?)
A Christler.
Acadia

United States

#443722 Feb 11, 2013
To be honest, I love wieners.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#443723 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
The One that scares you to death, the One that will throw you into Hell for being the defiant anti-Christian, Satan worshipping bigot that you are. That's the One. Somehow I get the feeling you already knew that.
Nope, no polytheism for me. Keep your "quad deity" beliefs, worship and or fear them all you like.

No, if I were to be concerned about a creator deity, it would be PANGU, but PANGU is dead, and has no need of my concern.

Location hidden

#443724 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
To be honest, I love wieners.
you big silly
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#443725 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it!
Turns out he was quite wild in his youth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
some of us did not become pope
I turned it down.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#443726 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christler.
Now, that's good.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443727 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443728 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
It has lots of points, but the one most important point is to keep atheists as angry as possible while keeping Christians happy; and it seems to be working.
LOL *snort*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443729 Feb 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! another self-righteous hypocrite pointing it out everytime i joke around! how do you dorks live with yourselves?!
I'm always delighted to help.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#443730 Feb 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Its because he loves you knuckle head...
Suck seltzer, Clown...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#443731 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
being accused of something has no more value that the source.
may I say again, that you asked about "fundie" not about "fundamentalist". Not the same word, not the same usage, not the same conversation.
I do not know how to make it any more clear that my question was Why would it not be ok to call an atheist fundamentalist?. I thought fundie was short for fundamentalist, you explained to me that is incorrect and not clear on my part. I think I have qualified enough times now what my actual question was - as I intended it. I am having a hard time understanding how or why we seem to be having an issue.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#443732 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You support nothing concerning the rcc...yet your fellow christian Protester says you are all one in your christ-being.
See how confusing the christian religion is??
No. Only those that belong to the Lord are aware that it has NO connection to religion whatsoever. Religion is no more of Christ than Atheism.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443733 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to find out the real reason!
Coz Notre Dam lost the game, an now he got's ta hide out from the cappers-That's why!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443734 Feb 11, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I support nothing concerning the RCC. He could have been shoved out for what, or who, is to follow. And that is what I am focused on more than anything. Still, short-term memory loss is quite common at that age, and would make it difficult for him to remain as an active public figure of leadership. Most of us witnessed the demise of Pope John Paul II due to illness and aging and it wasn't purdy, or necessary to continue in that manner.
You!

Ya might find out that he wakes up tomorrow morn'n an says--"I did WHAT???"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 13 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE