“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#443743 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You!
Ya might find out that he wakes up tomorrow morn'n an says--"I did WHAT???"
A brain fart? Old age is like that. Often.

Topix Badlands

#443744 Feb 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Now what did James say?
James who?

Topix Badlands

#443745 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
I love to see you get oof on my responses.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443746 Feb 11, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
James who?
James said BibleGod likes religion.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443747 Feb 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Now what did James say?
"I would have never beat him up as a little kid if I'da known he was going to end up being God"?

Columbus, OH

#443748 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would have never beat him up as a little kid if I'da known he was going to end up being God"?
Don't mess with your little brother.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443749 Feb 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mess with your little brother.
In a week or so I'll fill you in on the profundity of that statement.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#443750 Feb 11, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In a week or so I'll fill you in on the profundity of that statement.
OK.

Topix Badlands

#443755 Feb 11, 2013
beijair wrote:
<quoted text>James 1:27 NIV - Religion that God our Father accepts as - Bible ...
www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being.
You are showing your ignorance, janitor.
No I'm not. What the hell does that have to do with my post? Religion of this day, particularly on Topix and TV, is nothing but a bunch of childish tards demoralizing and desecrating the Lord in the name of the Corporate $$$$ Religion of man which has NO association to God whatsoever. The posters here more than personify the falseness of their claims and using Christ as a weapon and tool for their lusts and perversions and depravity.

Topix Badlands

#443756 Feb 11, 2013
beijair wrote:
GOD is ALL in ALL!
Let's revive my dead thread!
ALLeluja!
Jerry Slunder LIVES!
How about just remove your dead head?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443757 Feb 11, 2013
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Topix Badlands

#443758 Feb 11, 2013
beijair wrote:
Let's try that again, stupid janitor...
James 1:27
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Pure Cambridge Edition
So is Pope Benedict a widow? Who was talking about widows? Black widow? What web are you attempting to spin now? Look out, I've got my RAID.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443760 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No I'm not. What the hell does that have to do with my post? Religion of this day, particularly on Topix and TV, is nothing but a bunch of childish tards demoralizing and desecrating the Lord in the name of the Corporate $$$$ Religion of man which has NO association to God whatsoever. The posters here more than personify the falseness of their claims and using Christ as a weapon and tool for their lusts and perversions and depravity.
Said every Hebrew prophet ... ever.*snort*

Those fat ole cows of Bashan.

-see Amos

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443761 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
Imagine... if you will...

Columbus, OH

#443762 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So is Pope Benedict a widow? Who was talking about widows? Black widow? What web are you attempting to spin now? Look out, I've got my RAID.
*We* were talking about religion.

Turns out BibleGod likes religion, according to James anyway.

Topix Badlands

#443763 Feb 11, 2013
beijair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe...
A Christian death threat.
Puppet.
Your cognitive skills are obviously pickled. Some of you religifakes can get threats out of your cereal box, can't you? Most of those I've seen here that claimed Christ have been nothing but a low-rate traveling sideshow on a road to nowhere.

Columbus, OH

#443765 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Do, do, do do. Do, do, do do. Wah wah.

Columbus, OH

#443766 Feb 11, 2013
beijair wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris who?
He's not here, fool.

Topix Badlands

#443767 Feb 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
*We* were talking about religion.
Turns out BibleGod likes religion, according to James anyway.
Yes, but that post wasn't directed to you. When the Apostles were with Christ, there was little religion save that of the Jews as in the OT. It was just beginning as Paul established the churches for the Gentiles.

Yes, the Gospels contain the words of Jesus, but the NT was composed after the death of Christ. Christianity was simply those that believed on Christ, and that had just begun. Since then it was been prostituted to nearly the equivalent of a whorehouse in TV evangelists and the RCC and other church businesses selling Christ for that which is magnetic opposite of God, His Word, and the teachings of Jesus as the Son of man. Religion is an entirely different entity than during the times the old and new covenant and testament were recorded. It is corrupted as prophesy foretold.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443768 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Your cognitive skills are obviously pickled. Some of you religifakes can get threats out of your cereal box, can't you? Most of those I've seen here that claimed Christ have been nothing but a low-rate traveling sideshow on a road to nowhere.
They make their money off of selling that snake oil stuff.

Okay...call me strange but after writing this I decided to see why snake oil has such a bad rap...it was quite interesting and (sorry Janitor) but the story sounds much like our resident "Christians" (ya know...clowny, gutty, wassupy) and their "cures".

In case your interested...

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/articles/how-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 830,326
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 40,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Aura Mytha 270,827
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Rick in Kansas 99,266
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 19 min Leebeepositive 98
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 26 min Doctor REALITY 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min janeebee 3,941
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min hojo 585,774
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web