Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#444021 Feb 12, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>Do they?
When?
Where?
Who -- the people or the organizations?
It's actually 42000 now but facts don't matter here unless they help the 'cause'. Love your name :-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#444022 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am being honest. Whether you believe me or not is of no consequence.
You have my sympathy then, I have to assume that you are simply just another brainwashed christian.

Had my hopes up there for a while.

< wipes tear from corner of eye >

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#444023 Feb 12, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Titus 3:9 applies here. We can accept or deny any writings we wish. Although I've read much of what is not included within the KJV, such as the Apocrypha and more, I believe God included just what I needed within my Bible, and that it is the Word of God as He wishes it to be. That is why we are all entitled to believe as we are so led.
Amen and I agree :-) you are a God send sis, many Blessings heaped upon you <3

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#444024 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree. I find the RCC continues to oppose a huge majority of Christ's teachings alone. What you stated is just the tip of the iceberg. They are once again changing the interpretation of sound doctrine to adapt to the "modern times" including the secular majority. After all, their livelihood and world wealth depends on them keeping their congregations lulled into a false comfort level that incorporates their sin.
Yes, there are so many red flags that the Catholic masses freely choose to ignore. They wouldn’t blindly trust their money to investments based on somebody’s opinion, so they know better, but they throw away their eternal life, because it’s not as important to them.
I understand Catholics are taught not to read the Bible for themselves, but they’d run from a financial advisor who ordered them not to do any research on their own.

I used the example of confessing to priests, and all people have to do is look at the Catholic Mafia as an example of how wrong that is. They confess sin, murder, confess sin, etc. Their confessions mean nothing because they aren’t sincere, therefore their confessions are false, and priests can’t forgive sins.

They also teach that others can pray them into eternity after they die. I can’t even imagine the number of people lost because they wanted sin more than eternal life. Mormons have adopted that lie too. It’s shocking that people will lead others to hell for money and power.

They’re also taught to pray to dead human beings, but that’s idolatry.

People obey other people because they don’t want to grow up and take responsibility for their own actions. I think they intend to blame those who deceived them, so it’s a sick, twisted kind of ‘loyalty’.(Republicans do the same when they let FOX, etc. tell them what to think instead of looking at the obvious truth, and they also have that sick loyalty to Protestant leaders who tell them that God wants them to vote Republican.)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444025 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a religion. After my life, your claim that I listen to religion is insulting. I am an individual human being with faith in God. The rest of the things you put so much effort into 'communicating' don't matter to me. How I interpret God's word has nothing to do with you and you do not possess all absolute truth. I share God's word but you ram your words down my throat sometimes. Then you get grumpy if I don't agree with you. Isn't that how you've said religion behaves?
You're own post contridict you.
I am not grumpy, I merely point out the truth about what is written in Bible and can't graps why people lie about what is there in black and white.
I could care less what you believe or how you interpret words.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444026 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't.
ROFLMAO

I swear you are just trying to get my attention.

Good thing you are in Australia.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#444027 Feb 12, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not read the PEOPLE that have called the Catholics...Mormons...Jehovah' s Witness...cults. Ask Dusty...she will tell you...every one but hers is a cult.
No I asked YOU to prove your statements, so obviously you can't.
You're just desperate to attack others and post nonsense as fact.
Are there really any posters dumb enough to accept that?
(Except for conservatives - we all know they're America's village idiots.)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#444029 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You have my sympathy then, I have to assume that you are simply just another brainwashed christian.

Had my hopes up there for a while.

< wipes tear from corner of eye >
Lol... There there...(((hugs)))

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#444030 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO

I swear you are just trying to get my attention.

Good thing you are in Australia.
:D

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#444031 Feb 12, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>'waving scripts from old star trek episodes' "repent and believe these scripts or forever persish!!!" i'm still LMAO over that!:)

I have no idea of what you're babbling about. I don't think you do, either.
he is comparing his bibull and its truth to that of a star trek script!!!!!!!

I don't think he realized how funny that really is!

nor does he realize the star trek script is more interesting!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#444034 Feb 12, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do with lovebug guts?
Actually small flies, these sex-crazed insects, for the most part, live their short lives copulating and committing suicide upside a vehicle windshield.
Originally from Central America, most swarms of lovebugs now converge in the states bordering the Gulf of Mexico including Florida, Louisiana and Texas with an occasional sighting in Georgia and South Carolina. They don’t bite, sting or carry diseases. As adults, they live to copulate. As larvae they live by eating dead plant matter. Fish have been seen spitting the bugs out and birds have been seen avoiding the pesky insects. That has lead even scientists to say that the bugs only known predator is the moving vehicle.
The adult lovebugs’ life span is only about three to four days – almost 13 hours of that spent mating. Once mated, the male and female split and are both able to mate with different partners which will take up another 12 to 13 hours of their life. However, the male bugs die after mating twice, and the females die after laying up to 300 eggs. Female bugs lay their eggs – anywhere from 100 to 350 – beneath decaying vegetation. The eggs only take two to four days to hatch. However, depending on the outside temperature, the larva can take anywhere from 120 days to 240 days before becoming adults.
The male larvae become adults quicker than the females. The male adults hover in a swarm over the females waiting for them to take flight. As the females fly up, the males grasp onto them. The pair fall to the ground where they couple. Initially the male is on the back of the female with both of the bugs facing the same direction. Afterwards, the male turns 180 degrees and faces the opposite direction. It is at that time, and the hours afterwards, that these coupling adult bugs splatter vehicle windshields and clog radiator grills. Their acidic, fatty guts have been known to pit paint jobs and to cause motors to overheat.
To prevent the bugs from splattering on your vehicle, go nocturnal and limit driving to night. The bugs rest in low vegetation during the dark hours, and swarm at peak times of daylight to 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until dusk. Try driving slower – it will reduce the number that go splat on the vehicle. To prepare for the bug guts, put a good Teflon finish or a layer of cooking spray on the vehicle. The cleaning job will be a little easier.
However, if it seems that an entire colony has performed mass suicide on the front of your vehicle, try the following home remedies: 1. Use warm water and a strong arm. 2. Rub the guts with wet dryer sheets to help remove. 3. At the first sighting, put a layer of a cooking spray such as Pam onto the exposed front end of the vehicle. 4. Use a mixture of Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo and water then scrub. You can also used a mixture of cola and water or white vinegar and water.
Bottom line, the fatty guts need to be removed before 48 hours in order to keep the acidic innards from ruing a vehicle’s paint job. I little warm water and “elbow grease” will go a long way in keeping your vehicle’s finish lovebug gut free.
http://www.wisegeek.com/contest/what-do-you-d...
i remember these bugs! i grew up in new orleans! you knew it was getting warmer when these started swarming!

they also clog butterfly nets!

thanks for the memory annie!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#444035 Feb 12, 2013
Annes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong
You must be a Christian.

That is a common Christian response to verifiable facts.

That's why the religion is in the toilet.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444036 Feb 12, 2013
Annes wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right. you must be a Christian. seems the atheists are having trouble making wise choices in life.
Am I good, or what?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444037 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That is why there were first the books of the Prophets. It is not for me to know who God intends to save or damn other than Satan and his entourage.
Hate to burst your bubble but the Books of Moses preceded the Prophets. Genesis is simply a retelling of the Sumerian religions tales with a Hebrew twist. WE know this because we have the Sumerian texts from 5000 years ago.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444038 Feb 12, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have opened your link for reading later on today...thanks.
Growing up you are told so many things...things passed down from generation to generation. You just accept them as "truth".
Growing up...I heard of THE anti-christ...often. Now...I most often hear that term applied to me by some Christians that I have managed to piss off!
Okay...I had serious thoughts...just couldn't manage to get them written so...maybe after I do some reading.
The book of Revelation is why I left the faith the last time. We were studying it in a class...sounded like a nightmare gone bad to me...really bad.
I looked around and other people were nodding their heads...smiles on their face...any minute I expected to hear "AMEN". These people acted as if they couldn't wait. I thought...
Not for me...
Nice people but they seem to have derived pleasure from some strange stuff.
I had to do a lot of study in Revelation before I finally figured out that it is not the writing of some burned out acid freak. It is a representation of a genre of literature that was rather common for about 3-4 hundred years around the time of Jesus.

I have called it ancient science fiction.

We still have apocalyptic stories written today. A few popular examples include the Terminator movies and the Matrix trilogy.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444040 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcion.
You da man, G.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444041 Feb 12, 2013
Annes wrote:
<quoted text>
if you open up X's link and read it, you will just be filling your head up with more lies. trash will go in, and trash will come out.
The Christian response to education.

Cattle mentality.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444042 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Faith cannot be proven. There is no contradiction. Not everyone or everything requires proof in the manner you do. The burden of proof is not upon me.
Dishonesty is never the best response, but such is the way of the myth, I suppose.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444043 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
They still continue. There are some religions that believe we must earn our way to heaven. The largest "Christian" religion at that.
Thanks for admitting your mistake.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#444044 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I disagree. It is foretold through the prophets such as Daniel, first.
I don't care if you agree or disagree.

Daniel was written against the Hellenistic influence in Second Temple Judaism in the second century BCE. It never mentions The Antichrist. The little horned beast is a reference to Antiochus Epiphanes. Any credible biblical scholar could tell you that.

You've been duped by the liars of Christianity.

Let me know if you need help understanding Daniel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Happy Lesbo 64,743
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Internet Reality 45,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 973,959
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min who 281,956
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 34 min Leo 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael 654,461
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 49 min ImFree2Choose 2,602
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,612
More from around the web