“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#443631 Feb 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>Another threat by an impotent Topix self-proclaimed god.
STOMPRETARD!
You really are insane.

BTW,
I don't make threats, I keep promises.
Chris

Ireland

#443632 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wholly Sh!t !!!
You are such a Fundie!
Says the Fundie!

STOMPUNDIE!
Chris

Ireland

#443633 Feb 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>was you looking at your unit again mac, and wondering what happen?
You sure do like peen! Me too!

STOMPAWEENIE! Mmmmmmmmm!
GenoGirl

Welland, UK

#443635 Feb 11, 2013
Your post was inpiring, and yes we choose what path to go on not god, ive never tried to be an ego about it at and I respect your dicsion to choose what you want. Have a nice day :)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#443637 Feb 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety, when do i ever try to tell you what to do/not do?........
everytime a "non-christian" points out your hypocrisy/vrebally spanks you..., you ask kait, and others, how come that person isn't blah blah blah.

and each and everytime someone has told you please don't address them as sweety, hun, etc etc....you have screamed YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

when you utter those words.......YOU are telling OTHERS what to do/not do.......:-)

don't flatter yourself, this post is a one time exception to my VIM rule for you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443640 Feb 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>You sound so hot! Will you strap one on and stomp me in the rear?
STOMPADIRTYSANCHEZ!
Let me make sure that I understand...

Each time that you "STOMP"...you are fantasizing about having sex with someone here?

I didn't know...I don't think that I wanted to know...

Well...you have been fantasizing a lot...your hand and your pen!s must be rubbed raw by now.

Okay...carry on...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#443641 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time that you "STOMP"...you are fantasizing about having sex with someone here?
Well...you have been fantasizing a lot...your hand and your pen!s must be rubbed raw by now.
Okay...carry on...
Nah, he uses Jerkins Lotion. LOL

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443643 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not because of Christianity, it's because of a fight against tyranny. The atheists are what has corrupted America to it's lowest point in history. All once great nations are first divided by atheists, then destroyed by atheists. The atheism sets into motion un-called for violence because that is what atheism teaches....killing.
America was not immune to the poison of atheism.
I watched these facts develop, while you slept through it all.
Someone is obvoiusly scared to death of atheists.

Probably projecting his own doubts, eh?
Gut Stomper

United States

#443644 Feb 11, 2013
My wiener is the size of a sewing needle.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#443645 Feb 11, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
My wiener is the size of a sewing needle.
That is because it is your clitoris.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#443646 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
From CNN...
It appears our observations about christian hate are being noticed by others as well...
By John S. Dickerson, Special to CNN
Last week a high-profile American writer and news personality asked me a painful question:“Hey pastor, can a Christian tweet hate?”
It was not a hypothetical question. He was asking because some of his 1.3 million Twitter followers claim to be “Christian,” and some of the meanest, most perverse hate-tweets he receives come from these self-proclaimed Christians.
Here's the link to the rest of the article...
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/09/my-t...
Thank you for the link Mr. Wiggley! My favorite quote out it:

“The Apostle Peter is more or less saying: If you suffer for sharing the good news of Christ, great, you’re blessed. But if you suffer just because you’re being a criminal or acting like an idiot, then don’t blame it on Christ.”

Now that’s what I am talking about!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#443647 Feb 11, 2013
The Pope is resigning! Guess the false god cannot keep him healthy enough to run the show.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#443648 Feb 11, 2013
Pope Benedict resigned today, the first Pope to do so in 600 years. What is the point of religion? Does religion have a point?

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#443649 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it relative at this point whether we were saved at one point or not? Not really since we all made the choice to walk away from whatever we had...or didn't have.
Why would it be relevant unless one believes in the "once saved always saved" doctrine? I don't think that you will find many of those amongst the non-Christians here.
Maybe you should be asking yourself the question of how did those ministers, evangelists and priests become so deceitful. Could it be because the church members just sat back and believed everything they were told and said a lot of "Amens" at the wrong times? My honest opinion is that the "body of Christ" only has themselves to blame for the deceit (if there is any) that goes on in the pulpits.
BTW
Whether the originator of this thread was ever saved or not is only relevant to you and other Christians. I am not sure why but...oh well.
I don’t believe in ‘once saved always saved‘. The Bible talks about the saved being deceived, and it would be a bad idea if people could be saved then do whatever they wanted. That would drive people away from the true faith.
I was taught as a child that the bigger and more powerful you get, the more you’re tempted. Evidently everybody gets the same general amount of temptation so nobody has that as an excuse for failing. I think the temptations that leaders face are very great - the money, the power, the ability to be worshiped and adored as a god, the women who blindly trust or seduce, etc.
I also think that a lot of them were fakes from the start, just as all lawyers didn’t start out wanting to be career criminals, but all are unless they’re exposing that our legal system is the most sophisticated form of organized crime in our history. So, I blame those who fill their heads with deceit and have positions of authority, success, and respect.
I made the comment about the originator not being saved because it applies to most people, and is something they need to think about.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#443650 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...carry on...

Fool if think its over

Clownie + Annie

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#443651 Feb 11, 2013

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#443656 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you here bitching about it. Why aren't you and all the other christians going out and cleaning up your own back yard?
You've only got 38,000+ sects/divisions to work on.
Good luck...come back when you have unified your religion and we'll talk.
The one true Christian church is the body of true believers, not a building or a business.
Some people pick churches because they're looking for a social club.
Some pick ones that are close by.
Some follow friends.
Some pick ones that are approved by mommy-daddy.
Some like to let their emotions control them and flail about, falsely speaking in tongues, etc.
Some pick them for political reasons. Republicans like to believe that they own God and tell people that they should hate liberals, that God demands they vote Republican, etc.
Some like the songs, the entertainment, or what their kids like.

Some people make up their own gods - that can be anything from money, sex, and gambling to worshipping frigidity and celibacy.

You've almost made yourself a god, by demanding that there only be one 'religion' and that it all be made clear enough for you to approve of.
Well, guess what. You're not running the show, and there isn't any way that you can decide who's a real Christian because of the building they go to, so their enemies can't easily find them.

It's not a simple-minded agenda, but the truth is very simple. Jesus is the only Savior for the whole world, and only God can forgive sins - not a priest, etc.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#443657 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Communication is an issue
O.K.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a different interpretation of the word "rant" than do I. My definition does NOT include censure.
You said “Where in your rant is "fundamentalist" defined?” found in the post below:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Since the definition was in the very post you were responding to, I even broke it down to the exact place my question comes in at (#3) and had rewritten it outside of the link (for those that do not follow them)… perhaps I did read what you consider “rant” as a negative, since you kind of ignored half of what I wrote in my opinion.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were "definitions" of the word "fundamentalism" or "fundamentalist" before your post including "the question" wrt the term "fundie"; I missed those posts.
The definitions of the word fundamentalist started by the second post after my question. Several people started giving the definition and they were in the posts you responded to as well. My posts with the definition is found here:

You are correct that fundie was never discussed. I have always taken it to mean (on here) one that reads as a fundamentalist. That is why we were discussing the term fundamentalist….not fundie.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you asked about the term “fundie” NOT the term(s) fundamentalism or fundamentalist. I yet see where you (or any other person) has defined the term “fundie”
How is anyone to comment upon the use of an undefined term?
Wrt theists, the term “fundie” usually refers to a particular approach to the understanding and interpretation of (biblical) scripture, and reliance upon (Christian) apologetic in the understanding of dogma and scripture. Beyond that: the term is quite frankly, one of derision.
In my original post I asked why an atheist should not be called a fundamentalist….I write fundie for short because….well its shorter. If you would like for me to write out fundamentalist for the remainder of this discussion and I will do so.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
A-theists have no dogma or apologetic to interpret. To apply the term “fundie” to an atheist would be inappropriate in the first Instance of “MY DEFINITION OF FUNDIE”. In the second instance, where the term is derisive, well the theists are quick to paint the atheists with their sins, appropriateness be damned.
Atheism is NOT a philosophy, it is a philosophical position with respect to a very narrow aspect of philosophy.
Never said that atheists have a dogma or apologetic to interpret, and in this case you are barking up the wrong tree if you think that I would ever even imply such. Did you read #3 in the definition I provided?
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
communication is an issue.
I agree.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a different interpretation of the word "rant" than do I. My definition does NOT include censure.
I covered this earlier in my post. I admit that I may have taken it the wrong way due to the way that you were responding.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were "definitions" of the word "fundamentalism" or "fundamentalist" before your post including "the question" wrt the term "fundie"; I missed those posts.
Please see my above response to this.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443658 Feb 11, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
The one true Christian church is the body of true believers, not a building or a business.
Some people pick churches because they're looking for a social club.
Some pick ones that are close by.
Some follow friends.
Some pick ones that are approved by mommy-daddy.
Some like to let their emotions control them and flail about, falsely speaking in tongues, etc.
Some pick them for political reasons. Republicans like to believe that they own God and tell people that they should hate liberals, that God demands they vote Republican, etc.
Some like the songs, the entertainment, or what their kids like.
Some people make up their own gods - that can be anything from money, sex, and gambling to worshipping frigidity and celibacy.
You've almost made yourself a god, by demanding that there only be one 'religion' and that it all be made clear enough for you to approve of.
Well, guess what. You're not running the show, and there isn't any way that you can decide who's a real Christian because of the building they go to, so their enemies can't easily find them.
It's not a simple-minded agenda, but the truth is very simple. Jesus is the only Savior for the whole world, and only God can forgive sins - not a priest, etc.
LOL *snort*

If nothing else, Christianity is certainly entertaining

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443659 Feb 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Pope Benedict resigned today, the first Pope to do so in 600 years.
I can't wait to find out the real reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 573,685
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 13 min someone 1,903
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Seentheotherside 608,118
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min photoNewsYTube 808,925
____ANTICHRIST ID'd on world stage____ 26 min photoNewsYTube 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Commander Bunny 268,798
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 33 min Man of Science 48,301
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr Coco 202
More from around the web