“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#443597 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Leprechauns are funny too...troll has no hope...lol...
I saw a leprechaun once.

I think. It was rather late in the evening...

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#443598 Feb 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a leprechaun once.

I think. It was rather late in the evening...
Lol...
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#443599 Feb 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing more comedically entertaining than an angry Goob.
LOL.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#443600 Feb 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He's a strange person.
I've never claimed to be a sniper of any kind.
I do like kayaking in the 'Glades - that's 30 minutes West of me, so why not?
I've never claimed to be any kind of medic.
And, like most men with even pretensions to civility, I regard my love life as my own business.
I'm with you, Mac.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#443602 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Karl, I put your posts to me in one post to respond to. If you need to go back to see your post’s as intended they start here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
I do not feel that I was ranting. I asked for opinion’s when it comes to the term fundie being used when it comes to an atheist, and several of the posts have the definition of fundamentalist in them. I was not questioning the definition of atheist, simply why some would say that the term fundamentalist can not be used when it comes to an atheist. I was questioning if it is simply offensive -or- truly not appropriate.
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Karl, I put your posts to me in one post to respond to. If you need to go back to see your post’s as intended they start here:
I do not feel that I was ranting. I asked for opinion’s when it comes to the term fundie being used when it comes to an atheist, and several of the posts have the definition of fundamentalist in them. I was not questioning the definition of atheist, simply why some would say that the term fundamentalist can not be used when it comes to an atheist. I was questioning if it is simply offensive -or- truly not appropriate.
Communication is an issue

You must have a different interpretation of the word "rant" than do I. My definition does NOT include censure.

If there were "definitions" of the word "fundamentalism" or "fundamentalist" before your post including "the question" wrt the term "fundie"; I missed those posts. AND you asked about the term “fundie” NOT the term(s) fundamentalism or fundamentalist. I yet see where you (or any other person) has defined the term “fundie”

How is anyone to comment upon the use of an undefined term?

Wrt theists, the term “fundie” usually refers to a particular approach to the understanding and interpretation of (biblical) scripture, and reliance upon (Christian) apologetic in the understanding of dogma and scripture. Beyond that: the term is quite frankly, one of derision.

A-theists have no dogma or apologetic to interpret. To apply the term “fundie” to an atheist would be inappropriate in the first Instance of “MY DEFINITION OF FUNDIE”. In the second instance, where the term is derisive, well the theists are quick to paint the atheists with their sins, appropriateness be damned.

Atheism is NOT a philosophy, it is a philosophical position with respect to a very narrow aspect of philosophy.

communication is an issue

You must have a different interpretation of the word "rant" than do I. My definition does NOT include censure.

If there were "definitions" of the word "fundamentalism" or "fundamentalist" before your post including "the question" wrt the term "fundie"; I missed those posts.

Location hidden

#443603 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Communication is an issue

If there were "definitions" of the word "fundamentalism" or "fundamentalist" before your post including "the question" wrt the term "fundie"; I missed those posts. AND you asked about the term “fundie” NOT the term(s) fundamentalism or fundamentalist. I yet see where you (or any other person) has defined the term “fundie”

How is anyone to comment upon the use of an undefined term?

Wrt theists, the term “fundie” usually refers to a particular approach to the understanding and interpretation of (biblical) scripture, and reliance upon (Christian) apologetic in the understanding of dogma and scripture. Beyond that: the term is quite frankly, one of derision.

A-theists have no dogma or apologetic to interpret. To apply the term “fundie” to an atheist would be inappropriate in the first Instance of “MY DEFINITION OF FUNDIE”. In the second instance, where the term is derisive, well the theists are quick to paint the atheists with their sins, appropriateness be damned.

Atheism is NOT a philosophy, it is a philosophical position with respect to a very narrow aspect of philosophy.

Location hidden

#443604 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is difficult for me to read your mind through the internet.
My apologies.
something you are not the best at

I'll be damned
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443605 Feb 11, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, how cute! Pop quiz is now posting as Acadia. I'm impressed that you learned the art of isp changing!
Oh, how cute. I'm not Pop quiz. Your helplessness just showed.
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443606 Feb 11, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is non-belief a belief?
<quoted text>
You must be a friend of that pathetically impotent gut stomper.
What are the rituals of atheism? Do atheists gather together once a week, or once a month, and light candles and incense, and chant sonorously, "There is no god, there is no god, there is no got?" To they ask for donations at airports? Do they pass collection plates asround?
Atheists rally together to be ugly and hateful 24/7 on forums about a God they imagine doesn't exist. I find you to be a part of an ever-growing population of loonies. Your rituals go on endlessly as you continue to realize you are going to Hell after your wasted empty life is over.

I think you realize you are pathetic and the trap you are in has you expressing shame.

There is a God.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#443607 Feb 11, 2013
This Is What our US right wing Christian nation stand for

US iNTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -

UNITED STATES WAR & INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Above is just tip of iceberg of US evils as Christian nation, not include are US wars since the inception of a US militaristic US imperialistic Empire !
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443608 Feb 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
This Is What our US right wing Christian nation stand for
US iNTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -
UNITED STATES WAR & INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Above is just tip of iceberg of US evils as Christian nation, not include are US wars since the inception of a US militaristic US imperialistic Empire !
What a load of bullshit
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#443609 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bullshit
Do the research! Over 179 natins already awake and had give US thee Middle Finger, because OF US wars , bullying, plundering, killing... don't believe DO THE RESEARCH, u Ignoranus!
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443610 Feb 11, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, how cute! Pop quiz is now posting as Acadia. I'm impressed that you learned the art of isp changing!
Thanks for putting on a good Shadow Boxing contestant. Pop Quiz (whoever he/she is), has knocked your lights out.
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443611 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll be damned
Yes, you will be.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#443612 Feb 11, 2013
Acadia wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bullshit
Your deity sure has made a change in you, huh.

What are you, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, or is it another deity that you call yours?
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443613 Feb 11, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Do the research! Over 179 natins already awake and had give US thee Middle Finger, because OF US wars , bullying, plundering, killing... don't believe DO THE RESEARCH, u Ignoranus!
It's not because of Christianity, it's because of a fight against tyranny. The atheists are what has corrupted America to it's lowest point in history. All once great nations are first divided by atheists, then destroyed by atheists. The atheism sets into motion un-called for violence because that is what atheism teaches....killing.

America was not immune to the poison of atheism.

I watched these facts develop, while you slept through it all.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#443614 Feb 11, 2013
The trolls are at war. LOL!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#443615 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, or is it another deity that you call yours?
Most likely he's A (Dumb or clueless) Christian (fundie or right wing ) as he protect US war mongers/War-for=profiteers/Arm -weapons manafacterers...
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443616 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I've just shown up on the scene, I take it you are another one of the ignorant atheists I've seen so many times on other forums as expressed by your lunacy-driven comments.

Your first sentence above infers that God exists, so you just called yourself a liar, you liar.
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#443617 Feb 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely he's A (Dumb or clueless) Christian (fundie or right wing ) as he protect US war mongers/War-for=profiteers/Arm -weapons manafacterers...
Yep, once again I see that is a myth that atheists can be good without God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min i want it 1,099
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min dirty white boy- 753,782
She looks great even without any makeup !! 1 hr Better bones than... 7
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr prajju 189
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 262,098
mycashbot.com Review : MY CASH BOT SCAM? 2 hr dess71 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 37,359
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Little Voice 174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr marge 550,997
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr BenAdam 602,855