“We AreTheGranddaugh ters Of The”

Since: May 10

WitchesYou Were Unable To Burn

#443259 Feb 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie the Encyclopedia knows everything
Falsifying posts from other people is a pretty weak and crappy thing to do, even for you.

#443261 Feb 9, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
<quoted text>
Notice how she slams our country while defending her faith; what's with that??
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about slamming your country? Another assumption. What I meant was that all the Christians in the world don't act like the ones I keep reading about and that are on television, from the US. Sometimes it seems that it's assumed by a lot of Americans on topix. Christianity is a very different culture here and in many other countries.
You did.

"...regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world..."

Sounded to me like you were taking a shot.

#443262 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you're becoming an America basher because you're mad at me?
whiskey tango foxtrot?
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad at you,
Yes you are; you're a very angry christian.
Glendale Train

New York, NY

#443263 Feb 9, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>The number on your replies is stuck on 98,752. How can that be?
Gee, babysan, you're the only one obsessed with post counts. Why is that?

#443264 Feb 9, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I wasn't sure. I was thinking she just wasn't used to huge cocks.
8.5"STOMP!
You love a huge cock; in your ass or in your mouth, either way you're happy, Adolph.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#443265 Feb 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do flies have a savior-fly who died for the sins of all flies?
Did the fly-god create flies in his own image?
Help us wise clownie.
I'm think'n...ya might jist of discovered the "Lord of the Flies" here.
Glendale Train

New York, NY

#443266 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Falsifying posts from other people is a pretty weak and crappy thing to do, even for you.
You certainly can't be shocked at the depravity of the Topix Christian. Or your own.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#443267 Feb 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say if you want to apply the term fundie to an atheist when they display the same closed-minded attitude of a religious fanatic, you're free to do so.
I know I have, they love it.
LOL - you are trying to get me into trouble aren't you? ;O)

#443268 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point, and mine, was that buning human beings was not a Christian invention as Kate postulated. Now whydidn't you staighten Kate out but instead made a vendeta against JLu and myself ?
You are biased and sneaky, you start going to church or something ?.
I have never heard anything about Romans burning christians at the stake; NEVER. As far as I'm concerned, this is just another example of how christians try to write a history that shows how they've been persecuted while they themselves are the ones who were doing the persecuting.

It was the catholic church and the Spanish Inquisition that developed and fine-tuned the auto-da-fť.

#443269 Feb 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Atheist: Whatís this fly doing in my soup?
Waiter: Praying.
Atheist: Very funny. I canít eat this. Take it back.
Waiter: You see? The flyís prayers were answered.
GOD IS GREAT!
So, you worship the Lord of the Flies.

Okay.
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443270 Feb 9, 2013
In Auburn, Alabama, a florist goes to the barber for a haircut and when he goes to pay, the barber says `

'I can't accept any money, I am doing a community service. The florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A baker goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber replies:
'I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'. The baker is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen doughnuts waiting at his door.

An Tuscaloosa clown goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Bbrber and the barber replies:

'I am Sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a Community Service'.
The clown guy of course is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, he finds a dozen clowns waiting for a haircut. Fortunately, it was a stand your ground state, so the barber shot them all. What a fine day.
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443271 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You love a huge cock; in your ass or in your mouth, either way you're happy, Adolph.
In my country, you would be stoned for such talk. We have very good hashish.

#443272 Feb 9, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>$#iT in them pants again huh????? LOL!
I *thought* that smell was coming from you.

We don't want to know about your fecal activities.
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443273 Feb 9, 2013
What do you call a first offender in Saudi Arabia?

Lefty!

Two Jews are on an elevator in Tel Aviv when a Palestinian gets on. The Palestianian farts. He gets off on the next floor. The one Jew says to the other, "Zank G-tt, it vas a dud!"
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443274 Feb 9, 2013
How many Muslims does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

#443275 Feb 9, 2013
Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the American South, insurrectionists, traitors,....
The American South? The entire country--ask any Brit.
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443276 Feb 9, 2013
Two Christian preachers go to an Islamic country to convert the heathens to Christianity.

The local Mullah has them arrested and brought before him in chains.

The two preachers are forced onto their knees and their heads are forced down into a bow.
The Mullah says, "The penalty for prostelising a Muslim is death!
But to show you how Allah is all merciful, I will give you a choice.
You can choose to convert to Islam, or you can choose Cheech, or you can choose death.
Make your choice now, infidels !"

Well, the two preachers mumble to each other, "I'd rather be dead than a Muslim! But what's this Cheech? That doesn't sound too bad."

His decision made, the first preacher says, "I choose Cheech!"

The Mullah nods his head and says, very well. You have chosen Cheech, and it is Cheech you shall have!"

The first preacher is made to stand while crowds of angry Muslims hack at him with scimitars and daggers. Bleeding and armless, missing a foot, both ears, and one eye, the crowd lifts him onto a wrack where they pull him apart while disemboweling him."

The second preacher is speechless, seeing his friend die in such a cruel and horrible manner.

The Mullah smiles and looks at the second preacher. "You must make your choice or I will make it for you!"

The second preacher, after seeing what his friend went through, decides that he would prefer death. "I choose death", he says.

The Mullah nods his head and says, "You have chosen wisely. Death you shall have, but first Cheech!"
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443277 Feb 9, 2013
A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York.

Suddenly he sees the little girl being attacked by a pit bull. He runs Over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeds in killing the dog and Saving the girls life.

A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves a little girl's life"

But I am not a New Yorker!

Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning: "Brave American saves a little girl's life"

But I am not an American. I am Pakistani!

The next day the newspapers say: "Islamic extremist kills American dog. Connections to terrorist network are possible.
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443278 Feb 9, 2013
What do you call a clown with both a sheep and a goat?

Bisexual
Sheik Yerbootie

Egypt

#443279 Feb 9, 2013
Question: How do you tell when a Muslim goes from boyhood to manhood?
Answer: He takes his diaper off his butt and wraps it around his head.

I'll be at the Cairo Hilton March 1st and 2nd. Try the falafel and stone your waitress!

Stomp!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 809,724
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 17 min aasif 66
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Sherlayne 574,074
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 35 min ersin 5
sex (May '13) 45 min raju 85
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 1 hr nick 23
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Just Me 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 608,198
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr RADEKT 268,883
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 14 hr Coco 203
More from around the web