Why I’m no longer a Christian

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443376 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
in order to have any political power (influence) "they" need to organize. Such a challenge!
So..."they" need to organize to have the political power to make sure that "others" will lose their political power?

Silly authors of the constitution when they wrote "we".

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443377 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to read that Tennessean every day when I lived in Nashville. When I moved there I was a Christian...when I left not so much. Ya think that I could sue the Tennessean...blame my heathenness on them?
I think ya gotta case.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443379 Feb 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ya gotta case.
Will you represent me...for free??? If we win...I'll buy you a case of your favorite wine...from Walmart!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443380 Feb 10, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
I posted this article over on WSJLM. I thought it would be interesting to have some insight as to how Christians felt about this.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#443381 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
one assumes you intend the term to be meaningful?
then define: "fundie"
and we shall discuss it's appropriateness.
We already did. You should have been here yesterday.

Columbus, OH

#443382 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you represent me...for free??? If we win...I'll buy you a case of your favorite wine...from Walmart!
Oooo.

Chef Boyardeaux is my favorite, hon.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#443383 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted this article over on WSJLM. I thought it would be interesting to have some insight as to how Christians felt about this.
Just another thing to make all of us look pathetic...sigh...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#443384 Feb 10, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They copped a plea, as I explained. And it happened over a year a go, dumass. Pay attention to what you read, and quit making up your own time line.
<quoted text>
Did I say his ulna was destroyed? No. You love to make shit up, don't you, christian?
I wasn't there to watch how he did it; but when a classmate of mine once broke his arm, he was still able to tie his own shoelaces.
After my own, erm, incident, I learned how to tie my shoelaces one-handed.
Also I learned to change a baby's diaper in less than a minute - my daughter was born two months after the accident.

It's amazing what one can learn to do when one must.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#443385 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sliver vs plank
from the poster who would like to be considered GOD
that time of the month ???
Thanks for making the case for using the term Fundie in reference to certain atheists.

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, might as well call it a duck."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#443386 Feb 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw no rant, Karl.
Karl is being a fundie at the moment. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443387 Feb 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo.
Chef Boyardeaux is my favorite, hon.
LOL Of course it is!

:-)

Columbus, OH

#443388 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is being a fundie at the moment. LOL
Yup.

Columbus, OH

#443389 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Of course it is!
:-)
:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443390 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No JL...that might have been what you would have done...but that was not my reasoning.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are some of us that is not afraid of another perspective?

I resent your implication.

I have posted on that thread for years...I have learned much...have a better understanding of what they believe and why.

Think what you want...find enemies where there are none. Find more reasons to widen the gap between us.

Not all of us think as you do...trying to one up the other side.

If you think that article makes you look pathetic...that is your problem...not mine.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443391 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW What part of this did you not understand...

"I thought it would be interesting to have some insight as to how Christians felt about this."
Gut Stomper

Greeneville, TN

#443392 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that she has not changed her story i over a year, I am inclinded to believe she is telling the truth.
I wish such a thing didn't happen to her but sadly it probably did.
I'm not sure you understand. I know her name. I've seen her social sites. I've googled the incident, names, time period, location. There is a similar story that doesn't involve her... that's all. No Marlowe, no mention of Marlowe, no pictures of Marlowe, no hint of a Marlowe by her anywhere...else but here. She ain't no vet assistant either, Professor.

Columbus, OH

#443393 Feb 10, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure you understand. I know her name. I've seen her social sites. I've googled the incident, names, time period, location. There is a similar story that doesn't involve her... that's all. No Marlowe, no mention of Marlowe, no pictures of Marlowe, no hint of a Marlowe by her anywhere...else but here. She ain't no vet assistant either, Professor.
No one cares, fool.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443394 Feb 10, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You must really care to spend that much time.

Location hidden

#443395 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>No JL...that might have been what you would have done...but that was not my reasoning.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are some of us that is not afraid of another perspective?

I resent your implication.

I have posted on that thread for years...I have learned much...have a better understanding of what they believe and why.

Think what you want...find enemies where there are none. Find more reasons to widen the gap between us.

Not all of us think as you do...trying to one up the other side.

If you think that article makes you look pathetic...that is your problem...not mine.
I think you took my post the wrong way. My comment was about the actions of the guy in the article, not you posting it or the article itself. We've already agreed on our thoughts about the guy so I don't understand why you would take my comment this way...When Christians act the way that man did, it does impact all of us.

Location hidden

#443396 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>BTW What part of this did you not understand...

"I thought it would be interesting to have some insight as to how Christians felt about this."
That's how I felt about what the guy did. Again, you misunderstood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min lightbeamrider 30,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RCC satans FAKE C... 687,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 987,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 5 hr Voice of Reason 3
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 13 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 13 hr meetsnapgirls 3
More from around the web