“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#443024 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Okay...to lighten the mood...

While I was cruisin' the farmer's market today There was a guy doing 2 hoola hoops while playing an harmonica and balancing a guitar on his nose. It was a spiritual moment...

I think it was either a miracle...or a prophet trying to tell me something...I just couldn't figure out what...so I kept on movin'!
That's impressive, I can't even manage one hoola hoop.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#443025 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>But that's part of what I wondered. I typed 'Adam Lanza religion' in Safari and the first page that appeared was full of satanic stuff. I lost track of that shooting when I left the gun thread so last I read, region info had not come out.
*religion info

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#443026 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>No. My argument about Romans burning people before Christians existed was not with you X. They were brutal. Yes and so were Christians.
But the Romans started it!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443027 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's part of what I wondered. I typed 'Adam Lanza religion' in Safari and the first page that appeared was full of satanic stuff. I lost track of that shooting when I left the gun thread so last I read, region info had not come out.
Now I would think that the next question should be who are the people claiming that Adam Lanza was not a Christian, but a Satanist, which is technically just another cult of Christianity.

Was it Muslims, or Hindus, or atheists, or are they Christians?

It certainly appears to be an attempt to separate the atrocity from the religion. We see that a lot from the No True Scotsman Christians.

Notice that I have also never stated that his religion, or other Christians were to blame for his actions, only clarified, in response to your humorous internet based satanic-claim, that he and his mother were Catholics.

I said that the first link I saw was a reference to a mass killing by a Christian, not an example of persecuted Christians being killed for being Christian.

The reality throughout history, even in the Greco-Roman world is that Christians were usually officially convicted for breaking the law, not for being Christian.

The crime of early Christians was refusing to obey the laws of Roman society, which involved offering a token sacrifice to the gods, which was supposed to keep the culture in the good graces of the particular deities.

When modern Christians smuggle Bibles illegally into places where they are not allowed, or when Christian missionaries attempt to illegally convert people of other faiths, they are not persecuted for being Christians, they are convicted for disobeying the laws of the land.

They're criminals according to pertinant laws, willful lawbreakers, regardless of whether you or I happen to agree with those laws.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443028 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. You think I attempted to cover up, no, I was wrong and didn't check much before making my statements. I have no issues with being wrong.
Okay, back up. I do not think that you were actively trying to cover it up, only that you ran with a story that fit your bias rather than search for the truth.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#443029 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Romans started it!
I imagine that it was going on long before the Roman Era in one form or another. Look at how Antiochus Epiphanies tried to stamp out Second Temple Judaism.

Read the first couple of chapters of 1 Maccabees.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#443030 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a deep breath, formulate your thoughts, and try to post in a coherent manner, clown.
Hey numb-nuts How many times do I have to flush to get you outta here? you just hang around & around and won't go down....

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443031 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup and I followed her link and found 7 links to christians being killed for being christians and two about mass mudrers with no religious agendas.
What is your point ?
Now if you had said that a google link is far from a citation I would have been there right along with you. Instead you went off an assinine tangent about a mentally ill mass murderer being Catholic and how "all of them are theists".
You are getting old, x.
U B so old your farts turn to dust.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443032 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
And voila
<quoted text>
Oops
S*&T in them pants again huh??? LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443033 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, back up. I do not think that you were actively trying to cover it up,
Don't talk to my cat like that boy... ya hear

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443034 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey numb-nuts How many times do I have to flush to get you outta here? you just hang around & around and won't go down....
Piffle from a fool.

Columbus, OH

#443035 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>S*&T in them pants again huh??? LOL
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>U B so old your farts turn to dust.
Some day you may actually post something of consequence -- assuming someone helps you.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443036 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only speak for yourself.
And given your repeated dishonesty here -- plagiarism, modifying my post, lying -- I accept your self-evaluation.
And I thank you for repeatedly demonstrating the vacuousness of your religion.
You're the reason God created the middle finger. see mine??

Columbus, OH

#443037 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You're the reason God created the middle finger. see mine??
Of course you think nothing of your lying, stealing, and forgery.

That's why you do it.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#443038 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it takes time to undo 2,000 years of "propoganda", Robert.
Don't undo find the good and embrace it.

Columbus, OH

#443039 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk to my cat like that boy... ya hear
More nonsense from a fool.

Columbus, OH

#443041 Feb 8, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't undo find the good and embrace it.
No good comes from embracing a lie.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#443043 Feb 8, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You have now officially met the true waaaaasssup "christian", always willing to cheat on his wife.
He "preaches" in Prisons to inmates...scary huh??
Lol, He's a funny guy...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#443044 Feb 8, 2013
I'm glad you guys made up...and Please, this is all in fun...:) No peanut gallery remarks...Lol

"Elmer Fudd and Costello:

Just change the names to... X and G_O_D_

ELMER FUDD: I'll be wight back. I just need a short bweak.
COSTELLO: Okay. How long will you be.
ELMER FUDD: Not vewwy wong at all. I just need to take a weak.
COSTELLO: A week?! You expect me to wait that long? I can't wait a whole week!
ELMER FUDD: You misunderstood me, Costewwo. I'll be wight back in a wittle while.
COSTELLO: Oh, well that's better! Where are you goin'?
ELMER FUDD: I'm just going to take a weak.
COSTELLO: You just said you're only goin' to take a little while! Well, a week is not a little while! That's seven days!!!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about seven days?
COSTELLO: You just did, Elmer!
ELMER FUDD: I most certainwy did not. All I said was I'm going to take a vewwy short bweak. I pwomise you I will be wight back if you just wait wight here.
COSTELLO: I can wait right here for a minute. Even ten or twenty minutes. But not for a week!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about waiting a week? I just need to step out for a few minutes.
COSTELLO: A few minutes is fine. Just let me know where you'll be.
ELMER FUDD: Alwight. I'll be taking a weak.
COSTELLO: There you go again!!!!

You may find one about me if you like...

Hope you laughed too, life's too short... All in fun...:)

Columbus, OH

#443045 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
I'm glad you guys made up...and Please, this is all in fun...:) No peanut gallery remarks...Lol
"Elmer Fudd and Costello:
Just change the names to... X and G_O_D_
ELMER FUDD: I'll be wight back. I just need a short bweak.
COSTELLO: Okay. How long will you be.
ELMER FUDD: Not vewwy wong at all. I just need to take a weak.
COSTELLO: A week?! You expect me to wait that long? I can't wait a whole week!
ELMER FUDD: You misunderstood me, Costewwo. I'll be wight back in a wittle while.
COSTELLO: Oh, well that's better! Where are you goin'?
ELMER FUDD: I'm just going to take a weak.
COSTELLO: You just said you're only goin' to take a little while! Well, a week is not a little while! That's seven days!!!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about seven days?
COSTELLO: You just did, Elmer!
ELMER FUDD: I most certainwy did not. All I said was I'm going to take a vewwy short bweak. I pwomise you I will be wight back if you just wait wight here.
COSTELLO: I can wait right here for a minute. Even ten or twenty minutes. But not for a week!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about waiting a week? I just need to step out for a few minutes.
COSTELLO: A few minutes is fine. Just let me know where you'll be.
ELMER FUDD: Alwight. I'll be taking a weak.
COSTELLO: There you go again!!!!
You may find one about me if you like...
Hope you laughed too, life's too short... All in fun...:)
Good stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,856
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 560,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 39,369
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min yon 4,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr neizak 119,688
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,310
More from around the web