Why I’m no longer a Christian

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443058 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>U B talking bout that well hung fella called Clownie, the crowd pleaser?
"Well-hung crowd pleaser?"

So adultery is okay with you, as long as you tell yourself your jeebus forgives you? How christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443060 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like...a few years ago in Atlanta in front of the CNN building a preacher was preaching. A CNN exec came out and asked him to move...the preacher refused so the law was called.
There was some type of ordinance that prohibited him standing in front of the door. He was told that he could move across the street. Instead of moving he file a law suit claiming that he was being persecuted because he was Christian.
Xactly.

But think about how many preacher miles he got out of the deal, and that's what it was really all about, eh? Exposure.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443061 Feb 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink. You're gay.
So what?
STOMPSKY!
I am?

Will you break it to Angela slowly?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443062 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christian" is a title or label, not an inheritance. Nowhere does God have His chosen congregated 96%, not in churches, and certainly not in locations. They are scattered throughout the world, inside and outside of the almighty church. After all, God's first people were the Jews.
Pfeh!! According to whom--the Jews?

It was Man who created "god," not the other way around.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443063 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.
Notice how she slams our country while defending her faith; what's with that??

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443064 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day as you sail across the Sea of Delusions on the Good Ship Lollypop ... ya hear!?
Get out there and sell some HOT GRITS!! BOY
***BOOOOM!!****

God *damn* it!! Back to Radio Shack.(Damn irony meter musta been made in China.)

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443065 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians persecuted throughout the world
The latest bombing in Nigeria shows how Christians are increasingly suffering for their faith – and how their plight is being ignored
Only two days ago, a suicide bomber crashed a jeep laden with explosives into a packed Catholic church in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, killing at least eight people and injuring more than 100 Photo: AFP/Getty Images
Good. I'm tired of arrogant christians goose-stepping their way into countries where they're not welcome.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443066 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Is the U.S. Government Funding Islamic Terrorists Who Are Killing Christians?
Posted on August 3, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Government Policy Leading to Persecution of Christians
Most Americans are Christians.
But few know that the acts of our American government are leading to the persecution of Christians in numerous countries.
According to the Vatican’s official news service – Fides - and many other Christian news sources, the Syrian opposition is targeting Christians. Priests and bishops on the ground in Syria confirm these reports.
<end quoted text>
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/08/u-s-go...
So, you're becoming an America basher because you're mad at me?

whiskey tango foxtrot?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443068 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Is the U.S. Government Funding Islamic Terrorists Who Are Killing Christians?
Posted on August 3, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Government Policy Leading to Persecution of Christians
Most Americans are Christians.
But few know that the acts of our American government are leading to the persecution of Christians in numerous countries.
We are not funding or supporting Syria; Syria is a muslim nation. Your "news" source is obviously wrong, or lying.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Vatican’s official news service – Fides - and many other Christian news sources, the Syrian opposition is targeting Christians.
Gee, what a surprise that christian media are claiming that christians are being targeted with violence.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>Priests and bishops on the ground in Syria confirm these reports.
Yeah, I'll just bet they do. No christian bias at all, huh?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#443069 Feb 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What, they need to go to undereducated, Third World countries to seek converts because they can't sell their religion in their own homeland?
<quoted text>
It sure does look that way, doesn't it?
Many Christian missionaries use a type of "religious blackmail" in in those Third World countries by offering food, medicines and preferential treatment to the new converted "members" of the particular denomination while offering reduced services to non-members/converts. In western societies you see a declining church membership, and in 3rd world countries you are seeing increasing church numbers due to that tactic.

You get better benefits AFTER joining the church, as opposed to before joining.

It occurs here in the U.S at homeless shelters and other similar church organizations, too, in which they're more than happy to assist the homeless or disadvantaged person, but only after they've sat through some "preachin" etc...

I talked to a friend in the Portland area recently who informed me about some of the shelters doing that there. I've hard that was sometimes done here, but never from someone who could confirm it.
I see something inherently wrong with a religion that needs to seek converts.
Well, yeah, especially when it's claimed that the deity they worship desires every single living person on the earth to worship it and be included in it's "plan" because it loves humanity more than humanity - should - love it.

And this deity only recently decided to implement this "plan", while the millions upon millions of humans that existed before the deity decided to "save" everyone, had to sin and such like mofos, and never knew they had a "real deity" to worship, but just happened to be born too soon...

The entire range of beliefs covered in Abrahamic religion are absolutely mind boggling.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443070 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a few sites talking about how many people 'The Papacy' killed in the past as well, I guess that's always going to come up as a great excuse to kill as many Christians as possible.
Aww, more chwistian persecution...as the christians continue to kill innocent people.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443071 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
The only stuff I found in Nigeria was about Christians getting killed...
Because that's all you looked for.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443072 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
First one to get it right gets ice cream!
Q. Which nation gave women the right to vote first?
New Zealand.

I didn't even have to google it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443073 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first link was to the Newtown shooting by a Catholic.
Check the religions of those mass murderers and serial killers.
So thanks for proving my point, I suppose.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now Satanists are Catholic? Interesting.
They are pissed-off, disillusioned catholics.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#443074 Feb 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Oh, God. Now I got the picture of two fat, ugly lesbo's grunting around on each other like greasy pigs.
STOMPSQUEAL!

You need a better camera.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443076 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting your own thoughts and I'll stop showing people that you're projecting.
Of course the scenery never changes if you don't do anything new.
Silly Christian, trix are for kids.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the only truly appropriate response to your replies will from now on be:
PROJECTION back at ya!
would you mind doing this all by yourself or do you need me to continue with the formality?
You really do hate the truth, don't you, Mahmoud? You can always leave, and hang out at that other thread. No one will mind, or even miss you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443077 Feb 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
PROJECTION! and.....get yer HOT GRITS from X....get'm while their HOT!;)
Thought-free posting is really your forté.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443078 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of my favorite shows... The lines are truly funny!
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
me too! we should watch together on a couch some night and see what pops up!;)
Invite her on over, and have her meet your wife.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443079 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a lie.
Lying for Jesus is till just lying.
<quoted text>
I spanked you with your own scripture, and doing that to ugly, vile people inspires me.
Deal with it.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go with that whole - vee must find zee vinal zolution...maniacle, genocidal thing again....
Care to show us where, Mahmoud?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#443080 Feb 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry but i recently read bonhoefer's biography
No you didn't. You don't allow yourself to read anything that isn't buybull related.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min It aint necessari... 38,072
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 641,489
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min sabazius54 104,657
Gay on Sunshine Coast BC 37 min sabazius54 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 42 min Paul is dead 4,097
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 44,330
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,722
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr true observation 618,384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 969,956
More from around the web