“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#442939 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they? Can you provide a link to even one such article? I was talking to you X and I will, thanks.

December 17, 2012:

"Gunman Adam Lanza, 20, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, had been parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown. Adam also had gone to the church’s school as a child(...)"
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/he_pray...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442940 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing. Enlightening...Shocked... Nuts!
Dr. Fredric Werthham was the scariest thing...
That sentence should have ended right there...
I'll bet ya a quarter about his faith...Lol
*Wonder how he would articulate on our comics today?
Great article though...:) I saved to my favorites...
His head would explode.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

"Kids these days, you can't do anything with them" - almost every senior citizen from almost every generation of humanity.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442941 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>

It's also quite entertaining.
Rof...I knew it! You and G_O_D_ were watching...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#442942 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Bat puckey.
The only prerequisite for being a Christian is the statement that you are one.
That's what I said. Which has no connection to Christ. We can say whatever we want. But that alone will never get us from point A to point B. Actually, it will get us nowhere fast.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#442943 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Never mind X, I found one. Sorry, my mistake. It seems he was indeed Catholic. Many apologies.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/he_pray...
You got there before I did.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#442945 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I figger it might be good if ya could git yer god ta post a list so's we could all know who is real cristers an who ain't.
Thanks in advance...that'd be a good way ta prove yer god is real an actually cares too!
Good luck!
Doesn't really matter what we think of one another in that respect, but only as our fellow man in this brief life. It is not ours to know God's intent with others. We don't hold The Book of Life. However, anyone that believes in our God as Holy and to be honored above all would never consider treating Him with disrespect in any area of their life. It's not what we do to be One with Him, but what we do when we are One with Him.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442946 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to reality. I must go take care of business, but I will leave you with this. You are so hell-bent attaching anything a Christian does wrong to all other believers that I think you need to admit there is something much more predictable to point to.
Talking of the shootings, mass murders, the sexual atrocities against children and other innocents, serial killers, rapists, pedophiles, etc. in the USA. What is the common denominator? They are nearly all MEN. In some cases nearly exclusively. How many of these shooters have been women? The list goes on and on. The percentage is just plain staggering. Maybe you are trying to deflect this onto a different group that doesn't deserve it. Since these shootings were nearly all men in nearly all cases, where might that leave you? With the smoking gun? Are you liking how this group blame works now?
Projection

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442947 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for helping to show that theists kill for religion.
You're a great help.
Yep.

The orignal arguement was about Christians.

You are really striking out today. Try switching bats. <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#442948 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the religions of those mass murderers and serial killers.....
Yep. 95% of the worlds population are affiliated with some kind of religion.

Bet they all drank milk as children too.

Epic Fail, X !

“Love much, trust none”

There

#442949 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first link was to the Newtown shooting by a Catholic.
Check the religions of those mass murderers and serial killers.
So thanks for proving my point, I suppose.
All you proved is that you have either become clueless or have stooped to the deceitful tactics of fundies.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442950 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to reality. I must go take care of business, but I will leave you with this. You are so hell-bent attaching anything a Christian does wrong to all other believers that I think you need to admit there is something much more predictable to point to.
Conversing with X 101:

When you create an argument for me, don't expect me to spend any time defending an argument that I never made.

What you are doing is revealing your own thoughts and projecting them on to me. This can sometimes be very funny and sometimes embarrassing, so be careful with your fantasies.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#442951 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let the actual historians'...
ROFLMAO

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442952 Feb 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you got more personalities than sybil! you started out seemingly objective but now you're just a sarcastic pirate or something......
Perhaps it is you ingrates that drive that personality change.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442953 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The original argument was about killing accused witches.

Most intelligent folks are paying attention.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442954 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. 95% of the worlds population are affiliated with some kind of religion.
Bet they all drank milk as children too.
Epic Fail, X !
Thanks for sharing, G.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442955 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
X I was wondering if you had ever run across this site...While I find some of it thought provoking I am not so sure that it is not just replacing one religious way of thinking with another and just as questionable. It is interesting to read however.

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/how-controll...

How the Controllers Use Religion, Money, Politics, and Education to Enslave Our Souls

Due to a conversation on WSJLM I googled "politics and money behind religion" and ran across this. I have only scanned it so far but plan to go back and read it and watch some of the videos when I have more time.

Here is an excerpt...

All major religions have been distorted by the Controllers

If you want to know who are behind a lot of the wars and destruction on our planet, follow the money and it will eventually lead you to religious institutions. They are some of the main entities that are financing and supporting many of the “evil” deeds throughout the world. One of these institution is the Vatican. The Vatican is not a holy institution because behind the scene they worship negative entities like Satan. These types of religious institutions are responsible for killing nearly 1 billion people since the time of Jesheua (Jesus).

It is important to know that all the major religions of the world have been distorted by the Controllers, including but not limited to Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Judaism. One of their main purposes of distorting religion is to manipulate us into thinking that the end of the world is coming. Another one is to disempower us. Even though the Controllers have distorted religion, there is a lot of great and truthful knowledge found in religion. The hard part is trying to separate the truths from the lies.

To manipulate us into believing their “End Times” prophecy, the Controllers brainwashed their children into supporting their doomsday plans, and then encouraged their children to brainwash their children to take actions leading to the fulfillment of their “End Times” prophecies. Therefore their doomsday plans are passed on from generation to generation so that each generation can fulfill their “End Times” prophecies. Many of us cannot comprehend how the Controllers’ dark agendas can survive for so long, but once you understand how they think and operate, then you should understand that their dark agendas are still alive and well today.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442957 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, the news articles made it pretty clear when they reported that Adam and his mom were both parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown, Connecticut.
Fell free to talk about me in any way you like.
Well ya, but they prolly wasn't "real" polishers, y'know?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#442958 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversing with X 101:
When you create an argument for me, don't expect me to spend any time defending an argument that I never made.....
Meh, you don't even make real arguements on your own any more.

I am just glad I got to know X a year ago. A part of me hopes the current X is an imposter.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#442959 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The original argument was about killing accused witches.
Most intelligent folks are paying attention.
Guess you aren't that intelligent, based on your last few posts.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442960 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Hey U 2, Kiss and make up... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 764,924
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min MUQ2 37,651
What Obama will buy in the Black Friday !! 20 min Mick- 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Oxbow 554,955
Moses never existed 1 hr Dr Wu 561
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 603,644
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,413
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 175,047
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,529

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE