And the questions were?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442841 Feb 8, 2013
Chess nut Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiocy is your stock in trade, fool.
The preceding ignorant post was submitted to the International Museum of Trolls on topix. It should elevate the poor, pathetic, atheist reject to number one contender in the Classless & Pure Garbage category, in this year's World's Major Troll competition. Congratulations!!!

Bro. Clownie

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#442842 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is someone who believes Jesus is the Christ, the messiah. Christians come in all forms: Orthodox to Gnostic; lascivious to stoic; Jew to Gentile.
I suppose one may add that a Christian actually practices some religious ritual, such as prayer, rather than merely believing but not participating in some fashion.
Seemingly yes by the minds-eye of this world, but not entirely true. There are absolutely no qualifications to being a Christian. There are considerable qualifications of belonging to Christ. One does not define the other. Religion can have little connection to Christ or God. It is a separate entity than what Christ determines is given through His grace the inheritance of His kingdom.

That is exactly what the scriptures mean when the judged are pleading their case and their Christian acts and Christ says, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." You see, they may claim they know Christ, but that is no guaranteed that He knows them. Some of the claiming posters here alone should make that glaringly obvious, sadly.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442843 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is someone who believes Jesus is the Christ, the messiah.....
That makes Muslims Christians. <smile>

It also makes some Christians not Christians.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442844 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
...saying sorcery allegations were usually used as a way of depriving women of land and property, while misfortune or death were used as a reason for the accusation.
So Christianity hasn't changed that much after all.

Fascinating.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442845 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your source, please, for more Christians being killed (for being Christian)...
It'll be a Christian persecution website, bet ya a quarter.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442846 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never murdered anyone but seem to know more about the history of witches and history in general, but please, don't let pesky facts get in the way of your inventions and assumptions.
Living the delusion

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442847 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pick. Read world news every now and then...sheesh...you do know what year it is right?
http://www.google.com.au/search...
You must have misunderstood. Those were mostly links to killings BY christians.

Is that funny, or what?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442848 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hah.
And that's the exact demographic, and (along with sub-Saharan Africa) the exact geographic area in which Christianity and Islam are both claiming increasing numbers of converts.
I find that intriguing, don't you?
Bazinga!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442849 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>From the page you linked: "Killings for Christianity".
http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings...
Doh!

Hilarious, ain't it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442850 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the History. All of it. I'm aware of every atrocity committed in the name of God/Christ/Christianity as well as non Christians.... Funny how you only give credit to History when it suits you.
Now THAT is frickin' hilarious.

Watch the Christian lie and project.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442851 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442852 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired." -Tacitus
Tacitus was a big fan of Nero, eh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442853 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tacitus is a work of fiction ?
OK
"snort"
Check the actual historians.

*doink*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442854 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks be to God
You're welcome.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442855 Feb 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It often occurs to me that for the most part, just letting Christians post and observing that may likely be the most potent weapon against Christianity.
Exactamundo!

Good catch.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#442856 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are currently lots of 'Christians' killing alleged "witches" and "sorcerors".
I doubt if few here even know where it is taking place, though.
Two pages of arguement and no one cited it. That is sad.
I believe it's Africa, more specifically Nigeria?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442857 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.
Have a nice day as you sail across the Sea of Delusions on the Good Ship Lollypop ... ya hear!?

Get out there and sell some HOT GRITS!! BOY

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#442858 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Christians persecuted throughout the world
The latest bombing in Nigeria shows how Christians are increasingly suffering for their faith – and how their plight is being ignored

Only two days ago, a suicide bomber crashed a jeep laden with explosives into a packed Catholic church in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, killing at least eight people and injuring more than 100 Photo: AFP/Getty Images
By Rupert Shortt8:38PM GMT 29 Oct 20121433 Comments
Imagine the unspeakable fury that would erupt across the Islamic world if a Christian-led government in Khartoum had been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Sudanese Muslims over the past 30 years. Or if Christian gunmen were firebombing mosques in Iraq during Friday prayers. Or if Muslim girls in Indonesia had been abducted and beheaded on their way to school, because of their faith.
Such horrors are barely thinkable, of course. But they have all occurred in reverse, with Christians falling victim to Islamist aggression. Only two days ago, a suicide bomber crashed a jeep laden with explosives into a packed Catholic church in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, killing at least eight people and injuring more than 100. The tragedy bore the imprint of numerous similar attacks by Boko Haram (which roughly translates as “Western education is sinful”), an exceptionally bloodthirsty militant group.
Other notable trouble spots include Egypt, where 600,000 Copts – more than the entire population of Manchester – have emigrated since the 1980s in the face of harassment or outright oppression.
Why is such a huge scourge chronically under-reported in the West? One result of this oversight is that the often inflated sense of victimhood felt by many Muslims has festered unchallenged. Take the fallout of last month’s protests around the world against the American film about the Prophet Mohammed. While most of the debate centred on the rule of law and the limits of free speech, almost nothing was said about how much more routinely Islamists insult Christians, almost always getting away with their provocations scot-free.
Innocence of Muslims, the production that spurred all the outrage, has been rightly dismissed as contemptible trash. What, though, of a website such as “Guardians of the Faith”, run by Salafist extremists in Cairo? Among many posts, it has carried an article entitled “Why Muslims are superior to Copts”.“Being a Muslim girl whose role models are the wives of the Prophet, who were required to wear the hijab, is better than being a Christian girl, whose role models are whores,” it declares.“Being a Muslim who fights to defend his honour and his faith is better than being a Christian who steals, rapes, and kills children.” Hateful messages breed hateful acts. Is it any surprise that mobs have set fire to one church after another across Egypt in recent years?
<end quoted text>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9640...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Neelakaran 5,363
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lil whispers 600,152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min sweets2360 733,764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 539,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 226,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 258,147
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 15 min Pipebomb 68
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 22 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••